How come whenever he's doing good in polls, he decides to fuck up again

How come whenever he's doing good in polls, he decides to fuck up again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l45bFoUt3HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wV7UXp1Yqlw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769331841316687873
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$0.001 has been deposited into your account

I keep seeing this tweet everywhere, and I don't understand how this is going to sink his polls.

Can someone explain? If possible, explain as though I've never heard of Donald Trump because this really doesn't make sense to me and CTR shills are making me cry.

What is his point? Because some famous black
person's cousin got shot people will vote Trump?
Does he want to solve the black on black crime is that it?
Someone please explain this to me.

Chicago is a complete shithole and Queen Shill won't ever do anything about it, what did he say that was wrong?

It is wildly insensitive. Perhaps some of his policies might help with this kind of violence. Simply skipping any grieving process and any discussion about how is policies might fix it and going right to "blacks will vote for me" is the height of arrogance and callousness.

He's saying: "A black person died. Vote for me. YAAAAAAH"
Very sociopathic sounding.

It probably wont have an effect unless the media baits him into defending it.

not suspicious at all. I was going to agree with you but then i saw the double leaf post.

can someone explain his tweet. has he been talking about gun violence in chicago lately? how does this make black people want to vote trump.

>8▶
>
He's also pointing out the Democrats haven't done anything to help them either. If anything, this will push them to not vote or vote third party, (in other words, it hurts the Hildebeast more then Trump.)

I suppose it doesn't help that I don't know who the person he's mentioning is. Thanks Leafs.

That's what plants do. Their plan is to make it seem like they still have a chance, then remind everyone why they won't win

Lol what a fucktard. Someone needs to destroy his phone. He even spelled his name wrong. I love how he corrected it like no one would notice.

Hes been talking about how the democrats have done fuck all for blacks in the last 50 years and how their ghettos are still terrible.

Meanwhile Hillary was on damage control saying that blacks are doing great!

>only party trying to ban guns (the other party is trying to sell even more guns)
>haven't done anything to help

k

it's trump's follow-up to his genius taco-bowl tweet

it doesn't

what have the republicans done for the blacks in the past 50 years though

niggers don't buy guns legally

We don't know either.
That's the whole purpose of this thread.
We can't figure out his 12D multifaceted Chinese checkers. Everyone in the thread seems stumped.

He's been aggressively courting the black vote lately. Our inner cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit etc have huge black populations and are overwhelmingly Democrat. The democratic policies have failed our inner cities big league. High crime, High poverty, failing schools, and high dependence on government. Trump is the law and order candidate and has been saying the past week especially after the Milwaukee riots that every American deserves to feel safe in their community and black mothers and fathers have the right to have safe streets for their children. Hillary called him a bigot and ignorant for saying all this basically.

Tried to tell the dumb bastards how to be civilized but they just won't fucking listen and keep voting Dem and behaving like fucking retards.

he pointed out something that happened. fear is a powerful motivator.

he's said "worse" before. media will talk about this for a day or two. the landslide victory will just keep growing. yawn.

fuck off shill.

Yes, he has. He just got criticized by media and Hillary yesterday for saying black people get shot walking down the street in their own communities.

So obviously CTR is here. Queen Shills alt right speech only confirmed it. Pepe has grown strong and they've noticed.

trump was being laughed at for saying "right now, you walk down the street - you get shot"
youtube.com/watch?v=l45bFoUt3HQ

that's exactly what dawane wade's cousin was doing when she got shot.

>He's also pointing out the Democrats haven't done anything to help them either.
He's doing a shitty job at that with his tweet

>797979
Noice

He really can't stand being laughed at it triggers the shit out of him.

Now hear this,fucking Leaf.The political leaders and heroes at local levels have done exactly nothing to turn the tide and create livable spaces for humans in their jurisdictions.On the federal level, that same mission is now highly debated amongst the very apes it was supposed to help.So how you can sit there in a country that isn't this one and shill for the nog via criticism for The Emperor on this specific statement and that particular niggernest is far beyond my ability to comprehend.

>How come whenever he's doing good in polls
Fucking start off stupid, when was he doing good in the polls?

yeah... he has very thin skin and a terrible vengeful streak.

youtube.com/watch?v=wV7UXp1Yqlw

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769331841316687873

can someone explain why this is a fuck up?

>nigpoor walks down nigneighborhood
>nigpoor gets shot
>nigpoor would be nigmiddleclass if communists weren't in power
>trump changes communist policies
>nigmiddleclass now has different life circumstances
>nigmiddleclass would not have been where they were at the time of crime

wat. is the average person too autistic to comprehend timeline mechanics or is everyone a shill?

> make huge waves in the media by admitting you're a human being who has regrets
> everyone asking what those regrets specifically are
> dodge every time
> still get asked
> come up with brilliant idea
> i, donald trump, tweet out this long "offensive" dwayne wade message
> media in an uproar

do you see it coming?

> apologize soon after
> "but i want to make it clear: the violence of the inner cities is an issue that badly needs to be addressed to prevent more senseless death"
> everyone is talking about the apology, how humble trump is, how trump has changed, AND the conversation is now on the violence of the inner cities
> make a policy speech soon after detailing some boss plans
> media coup

4 dimensional chess perhaps?