Why is spen so much better than latin america?

Why is spen so much better than latin america?

youtube.com/watch?v=VSPtHIO8yQw

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Manolo José Johnson.

Because they have an European culture, genpool and living standards, not memeing.

Dude how are you comparing them number of problems with our number of population? That's has no sense

>European culture
No.
Maybe they has corruption but a good pib per capita so they has no many problems as us.
Latinoamerican problem is a disequilibrium of people. Too many of them. Just look Brazil

Also it helps them all the gold and stolen resources they took from Mexico In the past but not anymore since they are in crisis.
Not memeing.

CHI

te pagan por escribir como pendejo?

It wasn’t that much gold but silver and it was used in the wars. For a good reason we invented the sovereign default because the crown was unable to pay the troops.

Deja de soltar estereotipos y leete un llibro. Los romanos sacaron de España de una sola mina 1.500.000 kilos de oro mientras que en 300 años se sacó 185.000 kilos de toda América y no nos ves llorando a los italianos.

Latin America is a great place to live if you are not poor. 10/10 nature, food and people

>10/10 people
claramente no has tenido que aguantar sudacas, son unos putos salvajes.

Sure. Dirty indian

It's ok you're both sudacas.

Its okay, youre a nafri.

Unironically Nuevo Leon a predominately Iberian state and monterrey have much better economies than most of Europe and most of Spain, and undoubtly better than moorlicia.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-20-54.png (720x1280, 713K)

because of eu money

Attached: 1509884185748.jpg (1114x835, 130K)

Because they stole the gold.

>THEY STOLE OUR GOLD!

Attached: 7866786.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Monterrey.

You have a misconception about Ibero America, savages do not make up the totality of the continent, nuevo leon is in many ways equal to Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, it is also better than all portugal.

Monterrey has a gdp per capita of 36,000usd

Attached: 720px-MonterreyCollage.jpg (720x1280, 300K)

ES LAMENTABLE TU GRADO DE CULTURA E IGNORANCIA EL PUEBLO PERUANO ES UN PUEBLO MEZTIZO SABES EL SIGNIFICADO DE MESTIZO MEZCLA DE SANGRE AUTOCTONA E INMIGRANTES EUROPEOS ESO ES UN MESTIZO TODO AQUEL QUE NACIO EN PERU SABE BIEN EN SU ADN LLEVA SANGRE AUCTOTONA PERUANA YA SEA EN MAYOR O EN MENOR PORCENTAJE LAMENTABLEMENTE TU IGNORANCIA LA EXPONES CON TU COMENTARIO SER PERUANO SE LLEVA EN EL ADN EN LA SANGRE Y EN LA LUCHA POR LA VERDAD NO EN EL ASPECTO FISICO ETNICO DE PARECER EUROPEO SABIENDONOS TODOS LOS PERUANOS DECENDEMOS DE LOS INCAS SOMOS UN PUEBLO OTGULLOSO DE NUESTRO ORIGEN INCA

The cringy Gusano strikes again. There's no place in the new world that comes close to Spain, dipshit

San Pedro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>el resto de Nuevo Leon

Attached: nuevo leon.png (688x256, 8K)

I think Mexico would be really good if not for the War on Drugs.
Argentina is pretty decent but there's pretty much nothing outside of Buenos Aires.
Chile is the next big guy.

>gusano
Hilarious, you can nuke that nigger commie island it means nothing to me socially, genetically, culturally or politically.

I could fuck your congolombian mother if i wanted but I don't.

Monterrey has a gdp per capita of 36,000 usd, go do the research stupid trash.
You are but a zambo negroid savage animal living in savage land tho.
m.youtube.com/watch?
v=YGiECe76xiA

I could live in nuevo LEON but you wouldnt catch me ever in congolombia.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-19-28-38.png (720x1280, 944K)

>ese gdp
a que se dedica esa gente?

mut trvp esa foto tarado

Empresarios

hay un monton de sudacas en España , con dinero se puede vivir en Sudamerica o incluso en Centroamerica mejor que en España, sin dinero en el peor barrio de chabolas estarás mejor que allí