The West

You might not like it, you might deny it despite your low iq and poor to none education but the Western World is marked in blue and this is how it looks like.

Purple is latin, gray is the rest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world

Attached: ytuiryiwertetyr.jpg (1908x982, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_cultural_sphere
web.archive.org/web/20070312101415/http://s02.middlebury.edu/FS056A/Herb_war/clash3.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fair enough

If you're going by Huntington's definition why not include his "orthodox civilization" in there?

Attached: Civilizations Huntington.png (1350x625, 53K)

>Baltshits
>Balkaniggers
>western

I don't have this map, but now I saved it. Thank you.

No problem, you do realize neither of these two maps includes Greece as part of the West

Why would a T*rkish country be western?

Attached: 1520125308316.png (326x404, 198K)

Yes, I know but it seems they strayed farm from the heritage of Athens.

Bullshit graphic, brazil is african

>Ukraine and Belarus not included
Rude

Attached: нукраина.jpg (640x360, 126K)

why the fuck is png always put in the west

they ate so many western explorers that they're considered west nowdays

>conquered by western country that imposed their culture
>official language is latin derived language
>heavily catholic/christian
>large majority of countries are capitalists and goverment is democratic
Why is everyone so afraid to put latin american countries as western?

too much of native admixture, i guess

>mestizos
>Western
Don't you have a beating heart to eat or something?

Whiter than you amerimutt.

Attached: 1518038279726.png (485x443, 23K)

Indigenous culture is by far eclipsed by european even in people with indigenous ancestry.

>56%er
Don't you have a school to shoot or something?

No, cuz i'm eating McDonalds :3

it because you're poor ok

Don't mix us up with wh*tes. The day LA becomes considered western we'll leave and make our own thing.

>Argentina
>White
Pick one

Memes on Greece aside it isn't consistent, Huntington basically classifies the West as Murica plus its white allies and most Anglo sources tend to do a variation on this, the article you quoted for instance goes with an arguably correct definition using the Western Roman Empire as the foundation for Western Civilization, then proceeds to include Nordic countries while leaving out Roman Catholic Latin America.

Huntington bias shows in Asia, Japan gets to be its own civilization despite being clearly Sinic on the argument it is torn. Mexico and Russia he argues are torn countries as well (in spite of both arguably being core countries for their respective civilizations) but their being too Westernized doesn't warrant them snowflake status because the bottom line is Americans like Japan. Korea is arguably as Western influenced and in the Philipines's case he actually uses two colors to indicate a culture as syncretic as Latin America's.

It's all rationalizing an American's point of view, not real scholarship.

>Japan gets to be its own civilization despite being clearly Sinic
wow

like, wow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_cultural_sphere

Australian neo-proxy

>includes v4 and nords
>does not include romania
>latin

Attached: 1520900530720.jpg (1280x2048, 267K)

Like I said, you may not agree with it but this is how it is.

>PNG

Attached: 1510825564474.png (149x225, 74K)

Nice non argument

Papua New Guinea

t. knower

>papua new guinea

You MAY not like it, but thisis HOW THE WORLD IS.

I'm okay with Latin America not being Western but why is PNG included but not Eastern Europe?

Retardation. This map is purely ideological, no rational or scientific process behind it.

This desu

Attached: Mexican civilization.jpg (648x279, 100K)

Attached: 1511687759016.png (5235x2483, 290K)

>conquered by western country that imposed their culture
what western country was that?

>official language is latin derived language
spanish is basically a mongrel between vulgar latin and arabic

>heavily catholic/christian
therefore not protestant

>large majority of countries are capitalists and goverment is democratic
democratic? my fucking sides

>is possible to determine scientifically who's western or not

Sorry honey but your culture is nothing like ours.

>czech republic
>not developed

Who wants to be part of the dumb west anyway? Your ancestors were stupid psychopaths who treated the world map like a playground and messed up the world order forever without thinking about the consequences for fleeting glory. They signed humanity's death sentence by creating societies reliant on finite resources. Now your countries are dying away culturally and ethnically by being filled with violent migrants (which is your own damn fault btw). Your people are stupid degenerates who only care about having cock up their ass. Your men are mentally ill and either kill themselves or renounce being men and destroy their bodies with synthetic hormones. Your women are miserable and angry and self-destruct with alcohol and promiscuity and then give birth to more damaged autists (if they even do give birth). The sexes hate and abuse each other. The mainstream society doesn't follow any of the moral principles or habits of The Great Western Civilization. They are either ashamed of their identity or past or don't care at all while the ones who cling to it are delusional NEETs who jerk off to traps and whine online about how much they hate women and browns and do nothing to contribute to the world.

good map

buildings left over by the germans and hungarians don't count

>creating societies reliant on finite resources.
Do you have any other alternatives mate? A shitton of our modern technology requires rare earth metals and is powered by oil/gas/nuclear--in other words, things that are non-renewable and that won't change for the foreseeable future. That's why space exploration and colonization should be a priority, the only way we'll keep our tech going longer than a century or two is by mining other planets for their resources.

Te lo digo de corazón, amigo, pero casi todos los post que escribes son irremediablemente basura sin sentido. No te lo tomes personal.

>Papua New Guinea
discarded

it's effectively Australian territory

we just don't want you that's all xx

>Poland
>western

Attached: Michael Reneger.jpg (770x1025, 77K)

But I thought Poland was Russian

This

>west

Japan is more "western" than Russia.

It's other way around
Russia is Polish

Attached: 1520922592508.jpg (1908x982, 407K)

We are not Western. We are African.

Always found these categorization stupid. Should be shades with eye eye country having multiple influences.

Italy is culturally and historically closer to Greece or Tunisia than to New Zealand or fucking Philippines.
Pakistan is closer to India than to Morocco

These shit are litteraly just flavored religious maps

Well the Church of England effectively rule half of it?

its still tribes and shit Latin America and Eastern Europe is way more western

It's literally entirely dependent on Australia and was directly administered as part of Australia up until the 70s. There's an argument for keeping it there, even if it is a bit of a meme nation

>Papua New Guinea
>”Western”
LOL

>Italy is closer to Tunisia
Fucking LMAO

GOOD post.

But I don't want to be western REEEEE

>African "civilization"
It should be left in grey, without a definition

My Indian brothers and I have come to the conclusion that staying in India long term as a UC patriot is not a very feasible option. What can be done is that we can export our ethno-nationalism into the west similar to what the Jews have done but on a much more massive scale.

We are getting as many of us Aryas to the West as possible so that we may collaborate to control capital and political power in ALL Western countries.

YOU CAN'T STOP US

Attached: 10-Outstanding-Indian-CEOs-Who-Are-Ruling-the-World.png (590x527, 337K)

>Ivan Manuel Menezes
What the fuck? How?

Catholic missionaries

Lazy brown people doing nothing of their days other than smoking and playing cards at the Cafe

Portugese rape baby

delet

>v4
>sharia
Think harder

good map

>Should be shades
This would be the sensible thing to do tbqh

>Latin American. Includes Central America, South America (excluding Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana), Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico. MAY BE CONSIDERED A PART OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION. Many people in South America and Mexico regard themselves as full members of Western civilization (especially White Latin American).
web.archive.org/web/20070312101415/http://s02.middlebury.edu/FS056A/Herb_war/clash3.htm

Cursed image

jesus it's this dumbass again, v4,portugal,spain controlled by shariah? you are good at making false threads