Why hasn't Trump released actual health records?

Why hasn't Trump released actual health records?
Why is he cancelling events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiZyJNy1NC4
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkYhiBbmi4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't hillary stand up without shitting herself?

>bornstein

shillary go

youtube.com/watch?v=QiZyJNy1NC4

youtube.com/watch?v=7EkYhiBbmi4

Why does it burn when i pee?

pushing on a peck deck from a mom gym a couple times a week does not make you healthy

Because she's in her 70s. Are you suggesting that Trump is similarly enfeebled? You guys answer Trump questions with questions about Hillary, it's almost like you understand how equally shit they are as people and Presidential candidates, you can't stop drawing similarities between them.

Then what does?

And does Trump meet those criteria?

my 95 year old grandmother doesn't shit herself, queen Shill clearly has brain damage

>she's in her 70
she's 68
Trump is 70
fucking hell nigger

lol that isn't obama, obama is basically just skin

Always one step behind aren't you CTR? Try to keep up, the election is just around the corner!

I like how Trumpfags made this about Hillary. We're talking about Trump here you faggots.

>B-but Crooked Hillary is just as unhealthy!!
You all sound pathetic as fuck right now

>skinnyfat
>bitch tit gyno
whew lad

My granddad is 85 and plays golf 5 days a week in the florida summer. Please kill yourself hillshill

To be fair neither of those training programs are any good; Putin's is only slightly less useless.

Nigger I'm not correcting the record, I'm just sick of you fucks acting like Trump is anything more than a meme candidate and not 10 points behind in the polls

Trump hasn't released actual health records because he's waiting till it nears november and he wants to destroy her. It would be completely fucking stupid to release his first when Hillary is pressured to release hers already. He knows hillary wont, and can't release hers, I'd say in mid october or later he'll release his, increase the pressure on Hillary, and she will be fucked.

He's also canceling events because he's moving the events to BIGGER stadiums for his large crowds. Fuck off retarded shill. Your "reasons" got completely btfo.

/thread

>how do you do my fellow 4 channers?
>hah hah niggers right?

>muh crowds

Former bernie bro?

>muh crowds
Or maybe he wants more people to see his speeches? Because people actually come to his.

Kek, you have no argument against me because you don't know jack shit. Have you been living under a fucking rock? Have you not heard about the thousands of people that aren't able to get into his rallies because there's not enough room and because of fire safety restrictions? You're seriously fucking stupid. He canceled his rallies to move them to new locations, and he rescheduled them because of that. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Why do you care so much about politician's hemorroids?

Sand from all the Muslims is getting stuck in crevasses on your body including your urethra. Remove the kabob Hans and it should clear up in a week or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s LOL compare this to Trump, I kek'd

kek youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

>People will think gynobama is fit

No doctor in good faith will give Hillary a testimony of good health.

>implying obama wont look like shrek in 20 years KEK

kek youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM the cover up LOL

The media is truthful! Retarded fucking shill.

Obama has some gnarly tits. Make sure you don't show him next to michelle if you want to drive the whole "healthy male" narrative.

>>B-but Crooked Hillary is just as unhealthy!!
Somebody needs to work on their reading comprehension.

Did I hit a nerve? This is clearly your first election so it's cute how you think some retard like Trump has a chance since this echo-chamber tells you he is cool. Enjoy november ;)

Hahaha youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

She's fine lads.

Posting this for good measure before I leave this shit tier thread. Shill has nothing left to say.
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s and this one more time youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM

your stupid

Got BTFO. Having trouble countering, aren't you? Comes up with bullshit reasons as to why he thinks Trump's health is in bad shape, get's BTFO, then tries to dismiss my counters by trying to say I'm just following the crowd. Kek. Look at yourself.

nice b8

Franklin D Roosevelt led the U.S army from his wheelchair suffering from Polio during WWII.

>lol ur mad
Sage

It wasn't a mental disease though. Complete different. I'd give stephen hawkings the power to run this country over someone who is mental fatigue and unstable.

I don't think Trump is mentally unstable. He just doesn't get politics and he might be a little lost and confused but not mentally unstable.

I'm talking about Hillary.