I watched this earlier, I could barely keep my eyes open. Anyone else think this shit was boring as fuck?

I watched this earlier, I could barely keep my eyes open. Anyone else think this shit was boring as fuck?

It was dumb.
Only 1 city on the whole planet?
Spaceships, but they live in stone city?
Crew, as always, fucking dumb.

same here i found myself nodding off near the end

>slips on blood
>shoots ceiling
>blows up ship

>breaks foot in door

stopppppppp I'm about to order this on demand right now I like alien

no u stahp, don't watch it!

2 l8 (;

oh well, i still think there's a good story to be told in all this. and it's probably in davids scenes. the rest is.... i dunno

was the tea poison :O ?? why does a robo wear a hood? does he have style

>David! You fucking maniac! You've been making aliens all along! And you are directly responsible for the deaths of my crew!
>Oh yeah nah not really ay. Oi come have a look at this, it's fucking sick as.
>Well, ok. I guess I can trust you even though I literally just came to the conclusion that you are a homicidal robot convinced that humans are nothing more than fodder for your destructive "perfect organism"
>Yeah mate, yeah that's it, top stuff. Nah you're right, but seriously this is skitz.
>Right-o. I have my gun trained on you, I am completely safe. You have already demonstrated that you have spent decades crafting this lair with minute precision and are very protective of everything in it and even though I have evidence that you have been breeding literal monsters I can't see any harm in taking direction from you moments after I was about to kill you for endangering mine and my crews lives.
>There you go mate, now just move your head over the top of that eggy thingy over there
>Like this?
>Nah like put your face pretty much into the hole
>What like th-GRAAAALLHGABGLAHGLAHG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

Seriously stood up, threw my drink at the screen and sprinted out of the theater yelling as loud as I could.

>Ridley reboots the alium franchise
>It's totally going to be about the space jockey guys
>It's not
>Accidentally strike gold with Ash 2.0
>Hey come back for the sequel guys, it's going to be about David and Shaw and the Engineers
>It's fucking not

How can Ridley be senile when he is so damn good at fiddling his audience? I don't like everything he's ever done, but I can't hate him either. Even at his worst he's still pretty entertaining. Grass attack was fantastic for the record, ending was dumb tho, like every Alien movie ending.

O.o everybody got burned, wasn't expecting stuff to get that real that fast! also why doesn't robo run everywhere, its not like he gets tired

is that robin hood movie he did with omg russel crow any good?

why would they go to some alien planet that could contain all sorts of alien bacteria and diseases that could kill them? Me no understand >.

movies officially retarded. Why would the one woman in quarantine not just knife the fucking baby alien. I get that she fell but get the fuck back up.

Additionally how is a baby alien strong enough to break through a quarantine reinforced window.

they just reached a place with a bunch of mummified bodies. Many more questions to come and none of them look good

it got better, looking forward to see how it will end soon

I stoped watching it after not Walter and girl and guy and Kenny powers left the planet. It was so bad and I hated Prometheus. This is the only positive I got from it.

>I liked Alien Resurrection
>I even liked AVP 1 & 2
>Made myself appreciate Prometheus because it promised something more

>Covenant is the first Alien film that I didn't like

I just can't make myself like it, I'm not that big of a fanboy. Almost every scene didn't make sense. There wasn't one scene where I thought to myself "Wow, that was impressive or surprising"

At least AVP 2 has the love interest get Predator'd without warning.

>Race of super religious maniacs who think themselves gods who destroy and create life on a whim
>Managed to evolve and survive on a super hostile planet with fucked up goo everywhere, they either unleashed or evovled with
>Most interesting part of Prometheus
>Main criticism of Prometheus was it didn't explain them at all, or go into their motives
>Killed off in a 4 minute flashback with no further development or explanation
>Defenders claim it might not have been their home planet.... but it was

Way to fuck up what could have been interesting.

oh wow, i originally thought you were refereing to the original alien.

No, because he decided to throw out the original script in which Robin Hood was the Sheriff of Nottingham's secret identity

i'll do the fingering

I liked the design of the neomorphs but the movie definitely took away a lot good aspect of the series with making david directly responsible for the xeno eggs. The charm was the mystery of the space jockeys and xeno origin and how they in twinned. Its dumb that they felt the need to sum it up with a synthetic being responsible for the, at least, first brand of xenomorph. I felt the "black goo" was a really lazy cope out too.