Since WW3 between Russia and world is about to begin. If you're a Russian girl refugee, or a boy if you're cute enough...

Since WW3 between Russia and world is about to begin. If you're a Russian girl refugee, or a boy if you're cute enough, you are always welcome to stay in Australia. Bonus point if you like anime, League and Overwatch.

Attached: russia-nato-world-war-3-522002.jpg (620x413, 72K)

nothing will happen
Russia is a crippled insane man that can only project its power in its own garden, if they were to ever attack someone in EU or NATO they'd get demolished

Russia has the same gdp its pretty much Australia with nukes and some leftover cold war stuff

>Overwatch
Yuck.

Lol no. If Russia goes down, they will make sure everyone come down with them, Including your shitty country.

>League and Overwatch
And stay there

If you're a cute Slav girl you are welcome here too. Doesn't bother me. Unlike OP, who is a manchild, I don't play games because they are for girls and children, but since you'll be a girl it's okay. Expected to cook, clean, and tuck me into bed. Also have to be semi-literate.

STOP BOMBING BABIES AND HOSPITALS RUSSIA! NOW!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519460954847.png (640x600, 131K)

White House is with Russia. Britain is irrelevant.

And why would I go to a defeated country after the war?

>strayan
>gay
>league
>overshit

the most shit person of all times, what the fuck, how do you even function, i hope you hate yourself because you are barely human

Nothing will happen because no one wants a nuclear war. Putin will get away with it because he knows the west doesn't have the balls to do anything about it.

>and world
why ang*o scum and their puppets are so self-centred?

>and world
hey wait a minute this is a thing between uk and russia don't throw us in

you now remember that nato exists

Germans should die for Anglos
I'm glad MI5 set up this false flag

Attached: tfw argies about.png (384x413, 213K)

nato is absolet like trump said
you wish thank god that we refused to join the iraq war

that's only because you didn't start it and had no way of losing it either

Attached: 1515761707385.jpg (640x760, 106K)

He isn't German.

no we didn't started it it was you who started it, and now see the result of it
t. paki

Why aren't you living in Russia mate? Is it because in reality it's an absolute shithole?

centred*

No one is going start a nuclear war with Russia over fucking Britain.

compared to germany russia is really a shithole and it's not that i like russia either, but i don't like you anglos either to join a war with you

/thread
Anglos can burn

Are we forgetting that Bongs have nukes too?

Like 3 or 4? We can blow bongs away 30 times leaving no unscathed land and what they can do? Bomb Mosquecow?

If a single nation uses nukes they all use nukes. Nobody is startinga nuclear war over a single person being assassinated (not even a relevant person, but British media inflates it really hard to mask their shortcomings in popularity)

gib qt tatar gf

Attached: 1421712921285.jpg (1280x853, 200K)

You have about ~3 times as many operational weapons. The rest are dust magnets that haven't been audited since the end of the SU.

considering that they have a Trident sub out in the sea 24/7 with the capacity to carry 16 missiles with 8 MIRVs per warhead, I'd say a little more. Sure, it's a paltry number compared to our countries, Ivan, but it's more than enough to turn Russia's largest cities into Nagasaki

t. Nihao Shang

Wrong. True blue Aussies are ready to serve the Ruskies up some thunder from down under.

what about fat, loud englishmen who drink too much

Attached: алиночка.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

>that one Sup Forums brazilian that shitposts in every thread

You're not fooling anyone, slavsucker.

You'll fit right in

They're still racist even if they pretend otherwise

Attached: The world.jpg (1919x922, 142K)

You don't think China would take the opportunity? I mean all they would have to do is reach out and take it? Its right there.

Gib

Attached: 1519625681157.jpg (500x500, 161K)