I just experienced premature ejaculation while watching a Troma flick

I just experienced premature ejaculation while watching a Troma flick.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI63hM4x8p0?t=1h2m7s
dailymotion.com/video/x23qt9t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't prematurely ejaculate by yourself.

I wasn't planning on nutting.
It just happened, man.
This movie changed my life.

Alright stop kidding around OP...we all know that the TROMA film you ejaculate to is Vegas in Space.

>spend an hour preparing all of the highest quality fap material that you can find
>come up with a detailed sequence of what you'll start with, what you'll blow your load to, and everything in between
>cum in 30 seconds

youtu.be/GI63hM4x8p0?t=1h2m7s

Dwayne is amazing

Are we talking hands free, came in your pants here? Because that's pretty impressive

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Troma guy and what's the best one

not hands free. I was giving myself a little howdyado every time there were tits on screen and the ending scene was too much for me

Troma is a movie studio that started in the early 80s making low budget sex comedies that evolved over time into low budget sex and horror comedies.

This movie is their best early sex comedy.
Toxic Avenger and Class of Nuke 'em High are the best ones once they starting moving towards horror.

Sweet, I marathoned the trailer to return to return to class of nuke em high aka vol 2, I'm hooked.
Gonna have to start watching this shit

Why are you watching movies where they exploit women constantly and make bad jokes that are very offensive

so I can jack off to them what is wrong with you

I don't want to see men kill women on screen, okay?

Nobody dies in this movie.
A camp counselor and 4 campers get trapped in a cave. They tell each other the stories of how they lost their virginity except they were all lying and when they think they are going to die virgins in the cave they have an orgy

So there's rape? Seriously?
The implication that they will die if they don't have sex with them?

every time

>Think this time you will cum twice
>Get bored after first load

(You) Gentlemen seem to be the ones to ask -

i cant name this scene - its an 80s teenage sex comedy flick

there are who bunch of kids on his bus - i think going to some summer camp and this girl at the back of the bus starts getting randy and gets her tits out to mess with the guys... she seemed totally uninhibited

anyone ?

That sounds kinda cool, hope someone remembers this

The Great American Girl Robbery (1979)

I think it was Heavyweights.

Do you mean like hands-free nutting or you were fapping and came earlier than expected

I was planning on watching a bunch of 80s skin flicks all night long. This was the first one and I popped during the unexpectedly amazing climax.

Also great: Tromeo and Juliet, Poultrygeist

Also, many of their movies on their Youtube channel have broken frame timing, but it's fixable using ffmpeg filters with MPV:
vf=lavfi=[fps=29.97,decimate,dejudder]
Only do this if the frame timing is actually broken.

King amoungst Men.... King amongst Men

cant believe i saw that as a kid on australian free to air tv in 90's... wew

stream @ 7:00 dailymotion.com/video/x23qt9t

cheers.

wew, why were 70s/80s tits so awesome?

They just were.

Got Damn Madje was a QT back in the day

Females didn't start wearing bras from 10 years old

Yeah you can: wet dreams