What's the name of the Canadian far-right party?

What's the name of the Canadian far-right party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdWzLwNOlaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Party_of_Canada
mbparty.ca/platform/tax-cuts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manitoba_Schools_Question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_17
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Schools_Act_of_1871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Racist." Just like everywhere else in the western hemisphere.

There isn't one. There won't be one. We know better.

But Canadians are putting together a national party to make this country great. Let me know if you are interested and want to know more.

I want to know more, fellow leaf

hahahaha now this is the type of shit posting i can get behind

Not interested in foreign nationals at the moment if you aren't planning on moving here. Sorry.

We currently have a Skype Group chat, a Twitter and a subreddit (inb4 le reddit meme). We are about to incorporate as a not for profit business in Canada so we can open a business bank account and start collecting donations / membership fees. We are also working on a website.

If you'd like to give me your email I can send you a link to some of our policies.

This guy

youtube.com/watch?v=mdWzLwNOlaA

[email protected] (my user email)

This is interesting indeed.

It's called Sup Forums since "right" in Canada is basically the American Green Party.

Sent brother.

Are you also interested in hearing more, friend?

Nationalist parties won't get any steam except in the parries, and we know how well that went with Harper.

Brother, that kind of crap isn't worth your effort. We have been discussing, planning, arguing, and DOING for months now. This is going to happen... with or without you.

would the Wildrose party be far right?

Harper was ZOG plant stupid babbie
Will you make canada a gritty nation? Too many pussies now. Soft hands and softer spirits. I'll vote for you if you legalize street fights

>e about to incorporate as a not for profit business in Canada so we can open a business bank account and start collecting donations / membership fees. We are also working on a website.

Fuck off you yiddish scum bag.

You don't shit about the far-right in Canada.

SAGE

Not even close. An example of what far right is is what the "agenda" says Nazis were like. People willing to be violent and reject logic to satisfy their emotions and their OWN demands.

Aside from propaganda and memes, far leaning individuals on either side rarely actually give a shit about the country or their fellow citizens.

You sound like someone who doesn't take this situation seriously but I would love to have your vote. I don't think we would legalize street fighting... that is best to leave up to municipal juridiction.

Nationalism is not necessarily far right, in the partisan sense you mean. So I don't care if we are not "far right". Boo hoo. We will lose the vote from the 1% of crazies in the far right.

No clue, but I'd love to get one started. Canadian Heritage Party sounds pretty good.

Why should I give a fuck about citizens. I pay more in taxes then I get back. I don't take any sort of government handouts. As a single white guy, vilified by social media and traditional media, am I supposed to care? I used to go to church. I used to volunteer more too. But I don't get shit out of it. Society is a zero sum game that by all means, I'm losing. Why can't I just take mine? Fuck the population

Just post the link faggot

>national party

Best solution is to let Quebec and the prairies break free and let the rest burn on the altar of its own political correctness.

Wildrose Party is basically the PCs without the bullshit banana-republic shenanigans

I'm gonna reply again because I'm interested. My 3 main concerns are lower taxes, less immigrants, and a nation built on the backs of our men. Not some fucking import shit, none of this workplace equality shit. I want a tough, solitary country. People that don't work don't eat. That's good?

Well I can't make you have faith. All I can do is assure you that we will make the country amazing. We're going to make as many people happy as we can, but we cannot please everyone.

Just post your email, friend.

No. Because there is a pride and a strength and a hidden magic within all the provinces and territories. There is history and tradition in all corners, and we all share history and traditions with one another in some way, like a web of connections stretched from one end to the other. Stop vilifying certain areas... the people are great. It's the various different governments that need to be set straight or at the very least offset by a strong central government that people can actually look up to.

>strong central government

In that case fuck off

t. Quebec

Why do you need lower taxes? I would like to raise taxes to go towards the national debt (though rest assured that is not party policy, just my opinion). We are in a period where we can gain a lot of strength and influence in the world if we clear our debt. It won't happen overnight, but since no other country is even trying to clear debts at the moment, we have a huge head start and advantage.

Immigration will be curtailed... trust me. And no more welfare for non Canadian citizens, or those who just recently arrived. Canadians earn their benefits.

Equality already exists for the most part, though you have to understand that woman's suffrage is a new idea and a gigantic shift in society. It is only natural that all this modern bullshit occurs. Just be stoic. Let it pass. We will find a happy situation that is fair for all in the coming decades. Same is true for gays, bisexuals and transexuals. Anything beyond that will fade away, trust me. It's all silliness.

Meanwhile we will not tolerate the propaganda from "those individuals" whom are helping create it.

And if I told you this party wants to make French culture equal to English culture?

Through "strong central government?" Bullshit

I'm with pierre. Strong governments ~ weak people. Strong arm our self defense, our personal finance, Forced mesh of people
Fuck that noise

Here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Party_of_Canada

>national debt
>eliminate it
>good
>bankrupt the people in the process
Ok.

mbparty.ca/platform/tax-cuts/

Libertarianism would fit Canada pretty well I think. You all don't have a Libertarian party though right?

No, we don't have that many Jews

>What's the name of the Canadian far-right party?

the flannel jackets and loose buttholes party

>Libertarians
>Jews

lol

Why is a strong central government a bad thing?

That's not even a real party and it is run by a crazy person.

Who said you have to bankrupt the people to clear the debt?

Mucks up the system. To many laws and regulations only makes it harder for the government to do their job.

Well specific to the Canadian context, attempts at centralisation have always been to try to Anglicise French Canadians

Plus it's inherently better when local people get to make the decisions that affect them the most

There actually is a libertarian party but it's going nowhere fast. Bad leadership and no charisma.

Conservatives. Israel first. Common law first. Trillions in debt and zero public services. Muh fiat moni and being a lying lazy asshole retard

All debatable but without unity through a strong federal government you cannot have a powerful country, in any sense in any sector. I want Canada to be great. In that way our people can be successful and happy.

Also this.

It

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manitoba_Schools_Question

Really

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_17

Isn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Schools_Act_of_1871

I was being hyperbolic. But do you really think canadians would be ok with bailing out the government? The only move I see working is loosening current regulations and letting the business' thrive themselves. People in this country are far too gone to vote against helping the indians, women, and foreign aid. Canadians are a clueless, optimism bordering on naive, people
You could start by giving provinces more autonomy to work amongst themselves, not rerouting all proposals through Ottawa. That sounds like nothing more than the same old inefficient make work projects we already have.

So it's like a secret cult or something?
Do you guys do sacrifices to moloch?

I'll join if we can start doing sacrifices

Those are all literally older than a 100 years.

As I said, the more tax thing is a personal opinion. Obviously people won't want to pay more taxes so as a party we all agreed on no additional taxation.

That second part sounds like the opinion we already have. You should ask before you assume we have certain policies.

Cut taxes. And doesn't it sound contradictory that you want provinces to have more power AND a strong central government?

> Don Andrews (born Vilim Zlomislic)

And? The consequences of those events are still present today