White identity is EXPLODING

what the fuck?

IRL white people I know this week were complaining about "antiwhites" (yes they used that word). They said "Nazis are taking it too far but all these people blaming whites for everything are crazy". As though there's any difference!

How do we stop this explosion of white racial identity from turning into racism?

PHOTOS/POSTS LIKE THESE ARE GOING VIRAL EVEN IN NORMIESPHERES

FUCK THE LEFT FOR STOKING WHITE BIGOTRY/RACISM WHICH WE HAD BURIED FOR ALMOST A HALF CENTURY

honestly this shit is increasing at such a rate

how can you deny anti white has become not only accepted but encouraged

Sup Forums - Television & Film?

>sits on you

Antisemitism is far more prevalent especially among the uneducated and yet natsoc racists say Jewish people act like victims, it's huge hypocrisy.

its the same shit as the sjw/anita shti from 2012 when it was all funny to watch then became a dominant narrative. Now people pushing racial divides are galvanizing normie whites into hating them.

As a Western-educated southeast asian girl, I think White males should be applauded for their individualism, creativity and ability to take charge.

A lot of Caucasian men assume we're into them because we think they're rich or have big penises, and while that certainly helps, the real reason we like them is because they're proven to be accomplished as a people.

I admit I used to buy into liberal feminist arguments that White patriarchy was to blame for all the world's problems, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I would mind being used for sex if I think it will help advance your cause somehow. I realize now that's what my race is best at, we're not even the "good" kind of Asians with high IQs and organizational skills.

We're jungle gooks and I'm a jungle gook whore. I'm a little brown fuck machine. So please treat me like a third world monkey slut. I promise to sucky, fucky and love you long time.

And I won't even charge you five dollars for it.

-----

As an former pro-affirmative action feminist, I'm really saddened by the state of SJW and feminism. Now we (women and minorities) are trying to argue we're better than the very white men who created most of the modern world. I remember spending years telling white males they should feel bad just for being proud of themselves and it made me sick to my stomach in the end.

Even as an asian feminist, I had to admit white males made the biggest contributions and are the most creative and make the best leaders. And yes, I'm ashamed of my race. This is why I only date white guys.

tl;dr I went to college as a proud asian feminist and left a total yellow slut for white cock and believer in white male rights above all else.

I'm not asking for marriage or even a relationship. I just want to be pumped and dumped by superior Caucasian men.

>Antisemitism is far more prevalent
citation needed
>hypocrisy
so you deny the rapid emergence of anti white sentiment in the west and the media?

Now we need the eternal normie to understand those (((people/comedians/tv writers))) who told them being white was lame, uncool, somethint to feel guilty about, werent white themselves.

cool story bro

Unironically marry me.

>falling for the eternal ninja

why is whining like a little bitch online constantly part of this supposed white identity? Embarrassing.

please libtards, PLEASE keep blaming white people
trump 8 years you fucking retards holy shit it's like they have no self awareness
I envision some fuckin lib shitting himself on a public bus and asking the entire bus who dun did it
da fuck

>I'm not asking for marriage or even a relationship. I just want to be pumped and dumped by superior Caucasian men.

you in ny?

LONDON

t. alt-left faggot

antisemitism is more prevalent in islamic countries where your head comes off for not having the correct god. anyway most of us that aren't nazi larpers know it's not the jews but the neo-marxist left perpetuating anti-white anti- western ideology.

>Oy vey goy you're just fucking stupid
>antisemitism just falls out of the sky for no reason and infects dumb suburban and rural retards
>yes in 109 separate countries you stupid goy

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic

Nice shitpost. The more these clowns post this sort of thing the better. The way forward is through.

>retards actually fell for this
So much for racial purity

white males revealed themselves as autistic sociopath dicklets that they are during this political cycle

I'm glad this happened. It's been a long time coming white males fooled everyone that they should be deferred to and they're the "good guys" when in reality they are deceitful hateful snakes trying to propagate their outdated racist sexist systems.

Came here to post this.