BREAKING: MLK's Niece Supports Trump

Martin Luther King's niece, Alveda King, is endorsing Trump for President.

BLM BTFO!

MARXISTS BTFO!

4D chess in full effect!

Spread this shit like wildfire!

investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-martin-luther-kings-niece-alveda-king-just-gave-a-huge-endorsement-to-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blacks don't even know who mlk is

You shittin' me? We had Black History Month every year in school; are you saying it wasn't good enough?

bump

He's that gay dude right?

that would require the majority of blacks pay attention in school, let alone attend

BREAKING: MLK's Niece found dead by two gun shot in the head. Police officers in the scene has rule it as suicide

>Alveda King has been married and divorced three times. She has six living children. She had two abortions and suffered one miscarriage
noice
true recucklican support

If she was against trump she'd be a hero.

Fuck off shill.

>If she was against trump she'd be a hero.
lol nope
she've had long record of supporting recucklicans and even saying that mlk was republican because of pro-life bullshit

>reports say she shot herself twice in the back of the head, then she tied herself up, got into the trunk of a car, and drove into a river

>FBI Director Comey says: "Eh, nothing we can do about it."

>>Alveda King has been married and divorced three times. She has six living children. She had two abortions and suffered one miscarriage

mlk himself cheated on his wife with a ton of women. he was like a rock star, but one that pretended to be a humble christian reverend.

>she've had long record of supporting recucklicans
Considering how many Republicans hated trump I dont see how this applies.
>even saying that mlk was republican because of pro-life bullshit
Pro life is certainly a right leaning policy, but he didnt identify as any party.

No if she was against trump the media would be exalting her as the second coming of christ. Fuck off shill.

based

based

She can literally say we wuz kingz n sheeit.

Wait wtf.

But I literally saw 100s of threads saying Trump fucked up for making a tweet about Dwayne wade.

Wtf you aren't telling me all if those posters weren't a bunch faggot cucks going by the name of

I. Tyronervous Mang

If Trump donated any money you would be complaining that he is trying to buy votes.
There is no winning with you people.
Which is why we are just going to shoot you.
And throw your carcass in a big pile.
Like everyone else has done throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>mfw

She a vile racist in the alt-right anyhow. Had to be done.

This isn't surprising at all she knows that trump will offer true equality to blacks

CTR is probably trying to bury this story. Don't let them slide it.

Seems odd that the shilling about Wade (which is baseless crap) ramped-up around the same time the Fox News interview with Alveda King came-out.

Kek