I'm trying to act as friendly as possible to show Sup Forums french are not that arrogant but all french posters are so...

i'm trying to act as friendly as possible to show Sup Forums french are not that arrogant but all french posters are so fucking rude and butthurt

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Tell me about it, italians on Sup Forums dont seem able to handle even the smallest of banter, even worse it's the same jokes over and over yet they still get so butthurt over them.

Attached: IMG_3445.gif (592x415, 80K)

are you describing us?

>all spanish posters are Jorge

Attached: ed.jpg (593x601, 44K)

is it true that all French ppl like eating snails?

On lunch break right now. Eating a baguette!

Attached: 1520936144148897434521.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

i act like a cunt on purpose
I'm as rude as possible

>as friendly as possible

so you are a smug cunt

My dad like it

looks so fucking good im hungry now

mazel tov

Hey don't worry man, I'll be your friend and you've really given me a possitive impression of France by the way. Add me on steam if you want.

I do this too. You're playing the wrong game if you take Sinhalese fur-trapping boards seriously.

Attached: 1460528214031.png (420x420, 5K)

I haven't experienced french rudeness, french posters are unironically the nicest one to me.

French people are nice, the problem is the Algerian diaspora.

Why is your dad a degenerate?

I love eating snails ngl

Bon appetit! May your hunger be soothed.

I'm not butthurt, but I'm definitely as arrogant as possible. That's my nature, that's the French attitude.
You're retarded for trying to act friendly with literal inferior creatures. Who cares what they think of us? I'm just here to laugh at them.

If it is any consolation... british posters are much much much more rude, and the consensus here is that brits are sophisticated and and pleasant, and frogs are snarky pricks, boy were we duped

you must be arab or something

He snapped, didn't he? The last I know about him is that he wants his dad to die. He's not a beta unlucky autist, he's a deranged cunt.

Je suis Parisien

>le arab boogeyman
Kill yourself, you attention whore.

>why don't inferior tribes like me more even though I'm so friendly to them

Attached: 1509580146452.png (485x443, 26K)

All the German speakers here are complete autists
I cannot even enjoy /Deutsch/ anymore
It's just a bunch of people calling each other dumb and reposting the same 5 memes
Can't go to Krautchan because it's just Sup Forums if they switched languages
I honestly can't tell if every German speaker on the internet is this retarded or just pretending

Attached: 1513750675755.jpg (800x448, 80K)

Pic related

Attached: 1466847759011.jpg (1588x1198, 206K)

Based Austrian poster. I 100% agree.
I wish all Germoids would leave Sup Forums and be replaced by based AUSTRIAN posters instead.

It's not limited to any one country, I can assure you.

Because we love you Denmark
What's the difference

Parisians may sometimes be white but even then they are horrible people

French posters are pretty nice actually and they always help me when I ask them questions about their language in /fr/.

We are generally friendly, OP is just an aw who wants to appeal to his foreign bulls

>aw

>>>JVC

ah yes
the french "cuisine"

Attached: 1280px-Croque_monsieur.jpg (1280x853, 158K)

Tbh, its not just Germans. a lot of Austrians can be just as austisic
even im autistic, i just realize how autistic i am

looks good imo

lmao kys frogboi

What are you talking about? There are like five threads all up on Sup Forums right now dedicated to shitting on us, and you can probably find even more on Sup Forums, if you really wanna look that deep. We get shit on almost as much as you do.