I'm an Australian Muslim based in Holland. My girlfriend is Russian Orthodox Christian

I'm an Australian Muslim based in Holland. My girlfriend is Russian Orthodox Christian.
Will this be a problem, and create a religious clash? How do Russians perceive Muslims? I'm going to meet the parents soon, what can I expect and how should I behave?
>Inb4 Mudslime

Attached: 1516209771647.png (961x557, 434K)

t. LARPing high dutch shitposter

We are veeeeeery irreligious because of soviets

>Australian Muslim

Attached: virgin loser.jpg (634x808, 64K)

Parents were converts mate

Depends on the family. Russians range from ultra-religious to lost all hope in a god

Based

embrace christianism, problem solved

How do I find out how religious they are?
I know they dont fast and don't go to the church on Sundays

How about no

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (500x375, 42K)

They're probably not ultra-religious if they're not in Russia anymore

why did they convert? were the atheists or religious?

So they are not very religious. The problem is not them being religous, but you: if you are not some mild muslim like tatar, kazakh, etc, then they would question her well being. I definitely would in their place

>бoгa нeт!
>*yлeтaeт в кycты oт пoдaчи в eбaлo*

wow that is really embarrassing. For you, your parents and for all Russians. Russia needs to beat the whore out of their whore women.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

They are in Russia

You'll be fine if you are secular. Most people here are, and signs of truthful devoutness usually put us on alert regardless of religion desu. Considering all the buzz around muslims, it is better not to show your religiousity at all.

>my parents are religious therefore I should be religious too

Attached: CxsrWEv.png (600x500, 29K)

Well then roll the dice and pray

Do you have sex with her?

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (800x449, 63K)

Thank you user, I will try

It's a nifty religion, and is really comfy
It's interesting and the people are friendly
If you don't raise your children to be your religion, you're simply a bad parent

No Sugimoto, I do not have sex with her

Why not?

Because I want to wait for marriage

kukc

Idk why people are angry at you. We were full, so you fucked off. Seems you were the only one to listen to our instructions