Why do germans show arab animals how to have sex with their women?

why do germans show arab animals how to have sex with their women?

Attached: 1502659349086.png (500x602, 106K)

gotta go to school to get wite wimmen

Attached: 1520806931119.png (238x213, 97K)

Germans are too busy having sex with their own sheiBe or asaulting farms so someone has to fuck their women

>posting underage pics
Reported

I don’t see the problem, they are trying to integrate them.

This. Sup Forums whines constantly about them harassing their women and then whines about teaching them not to

>Israeli with a Japanese proxy

It's because the Jews failed to meme Europeans into hating Arabs the same way they've hated Jews for centuries (and continue to do so)

This actually is to teach them to respect women and not to rape.

keep telling yourself that! you must be one of them from the """progessive""" crowd.

thos migrants have no right being he if the EU upheld it's own laws. especially the Dublin Accord.

and you must be a virgin incel angry you will never feel the scent of a women closer than a meter

nonsense its pure promotion of muslim men x white women. do you honestly think muslim women will be offered a class on dating customs? obviously not.

dude I'm 1.98 and I get tail like your would never believe.

HAHAHAH KEKS

pathetic poltard

Just because I tell clickbait right doesn't make me pro refugee.
I'm in general for an open war against the entirety of Islam until it's gone from earth.

But still it's better to teach those while they are here some basics so they don't rapekill around.

waste off taxes if you ask me

They as a whole is a waste of tax money.

prepping the bull is better than letting it run wild

But the fact that you have to "teach" them not to rape and disrespect your women is absolutely pathetic.
Oh man... no matter how much of a shithole Croatia is compared to Germany. Im glad at least we have some men left here.

There was only one case of an immigrant attack here in Zagreb, and football hooligans gathered and attacked the only refugee center we have few months ago.
They are constantly beaten here by both police and regular people

Literally none of the guys in the picture are arabs. Those are Afghanis.

>But the fact that you have to "teach" them
You imagine them as savage animals.
But they are only savage animals because that's simply Islamic morals. They don't feel themselves as doing wrong. They just do what also the prophet did.
They come from a world where the things they do are normal and even must be done.

It is important to teach them differently. Many of them are actually very willing to listen and to adapt.

And who says they are not beaten here? They homes are burned down all the time. People gather to give them the shit all the time. Hundred thousands protested to deport them.
Stop living in a Sup Forums bubble.

>the manlet defence

Attached: a5bpryN_700b.jpg (610x615, 37K)

You're a fucking cuck, shame on you.

>Hundred thousands protested to deport them.
and yet, here they are

I saw it in French news.
I thought that education to recommend SEX to German women.

Except that policies changed. We have more consequent deportations. A limit how many are allowed. Many are not allowed to roam freely anymre but live in jail like facilities.

2 years and most of them will be gone.

>2 years and most of them will be gone.
come on lad. You took in over 1 million, and all of them were chanting "GERMANY GERMANY" through the balkans to you. They aren't leaving once they get here, they never do

Attached: 1475026516609.jpg (680x682, 61K)

>waste tax money to teach refugees how to fuck your women
>m-muh teaching RESPECT for women
This is honestly sad

>he builds his world view on twitter clickbait
This is way more sad desu.

Attached: 1483203935086.png (211x202, 65K)

absolute state of germany

kek

>one case of an immigrant attack
>LET'S GATHER ALL FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS AND ATTACK A REFUGEE CENTER!!!
You sure are subhumans. I'm glad that the Croats that came to Switzerland actually have some dignity

I had no sex for 3 years
mr flirt tell me your secrets

You're not allowed to touch a woman except if she allows you otherwise you will get problems with the law.
No means No.

t. mr. flirt

The story is also on business insider. Face it, Hans, you're fucking your country up.

and by extension the rest of europe

And still isn't about what the clickbait implies.

thank you mr flirt

Attached: templer1.jpg (375x304, 22K)

>waghh they rape muh womin
>waghh they told not to rape

1.80m is manlet as fuck, that's the average female height in europe

isn't this a good thing? why complain about it?