This is what the election looks like today

This is what the election looks like today.

Face it, Trump is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw
youtu.be/5f4kxAgR098
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They aren't today.

Elections on short notice would have horrible turnout and wouldn't be the same as polls.

Stop spamming this shit, faggot.

>Neverous Trumptard

WTF I #shillforhill now.

:p

Trump is going to fucking dominate in the debates, here's how I see the outcome.

Can the children who are younger than 4 years old please leave? Do people not realize how these debates are structured?

So basically he still gets raped in the end...

Don't any of you gloating Shillary faggots realize that if cranky old bitch wins, America is done?

Might as well start calling this place Saudi America and issuing calls to prayer.

>i forget...this what cucks actually want

>people thinking Clinton will win all of Maine's congressional districts

>averageTrumper.jpg

Jesus stop spamming the same post. The polls are rigged anyways.

NC here, and that is wrong.

NC is Red, QQ Shillary.

Yes, the debate's are going to give him a last minute boost but the system is and always has been rigged in Shillary's favor.

She'll still win, but it'll be a close victory which she didn't anticipate.

This. Actually I'm unironically getting off the Trump bandwagon. It seems like the hypes dying down. What's the worst that could happen if Hillary wins? It's probably better to just take the blue pill for the next 4 years and become a normie fag and enjoy my youth. I'll be happy if Trump wins, but I'm not retarded enough to actually expect that to happen. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.

The only way a map would have looked like this is if Biden was the one running.
Im going to miss that fuck

Relevant

Ok....reconfigured

Dubs of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw

Urgay

This is how I see it going

I think the GOP killed Biden's son to keep him out of it.
They had no way to know Trump would win and thereby discard their advantage over Hillary.

Kek Georgia, North Carolina, Iowa, Arizona, and Nevada go blue

Democrats can't even watch this. it destroys thier whole campaign. Lol

youtu.be/5f4kxAgR098

NATE PLASTIC HAHAHAHA

If you think that Connecticut would go red but Georgia wouldn't then you're not a shill, you're a fucking moron.

i don't understand how the fuck clinton is leading in my state, iowa. i haven't met ONE PERSON here who likes her. not one. and i am a non-basement dweller

>217 views
I can't believe you fucking got me to watch your stupid video like this. How many places have you been spamming it to get attention??

Thanks sempai, my record has never been so correct

She's not, she has a microscopic lead in clearly rigged polls. Trump will win Iowa, even if literally nothing else.

Why has Trump shifted on immigration? That was his last good thing about him and he has flip flopped.

You're a frightened child. America is stronger than you will ever understand. Alt-right piece of shit

This is how fucked Trump is. The states in grey are irrelevant. Clinton has a 10+ lead in Virginia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire. That, with the other safe Dem states, is a lock on 273.

Colorado goes blue, New Hampshire red, and Clinton picks up one Nebraska vote. This is how the election still go.

Enjoy the end of your empire. Either way your candidates are horribad. Canada will become the next superpower.

you are like a baby, watch this

not strong enough to "win" a war with the russian federation. the hour is later than you will ever understand

both US and RF are flying round-the-clock strategic bomber overflights again just like they used to during the height of the CW, and MSM isn't making a peep about it

we are beyond fucked if we get another warhawk president

desu I don't give a fuck who wins. I just hope one smashes the other utterly and completely.

shill

Pretty inaccurate. Yes, she's fallen a bit recently, but Florida is def not in the red yet.

Agree. No reason for Hilary supporters to even vote.

canada is a bigger drain on the US budget than niggers and israel combined. once we're gone, you'll be a failed state within the hour

>OH, PA, and NC
>Blue

She just needs ONE swing state, and she's already got Virginia locked up. Classically, Virginia is a swing state, not a blue state. A very smart move on the part of Mrs. Clinton, taking Tim Kaine on the ticket.

Have they had polls in Maine's districts? I know people were saying Trump might do well in one of them, but they haven't been polling, because who wants to bother for one electoral vote?

Pennsylvania is classically a blue state. It has never really been a swing state in the recent past. To dislodge it from that position is going to take a lot.

I wouldn't get too excited about ups and downs at this point. They were tied just a month ago.

It was 52-45 for Kerry back at this time in 2004. I remember the anti-Bush crowd being pretty smug and confident about the polls at the time.

>calling states irrelevant because they don't vote for the winner
Brilliant analysis

This is objectively the most correct map that makes the most sense

Who is playing 69D chess, btw? Clearly, she is.

War with Russia won't happen. Hillary is too smart to actually do that.

You realize the normal, average person is not going to talk politics or discuss them at all? People will vote for her in droves because they don't want Trump as president.

He's down by 9 in NH, he's losing by 4 in FL, and losing by 3 in NV. He's not going to get remotely close to that.

He needs to put a blue state into play but good luck with that when he can't shut up.

>fudging Maine's vote with 1 electoral vote for an independent to reach a tie

Then Paul Ryan gets to decide who is president, and we all know he hates Trump's guts.

>et tu, brute

You're not even an interesting shill

Keep sending us contributions goys! Keep buying ads on our network goys! The polls will stay close because that's what garners contributions and sells ads. It's not a secret, you'd have to be stupid to believe that this shit-show is real.

Can't even make a reasonable comeback? I expected that from all of you.

War with Russia son't happen. Shill shill shill shill shill.

You realize the normal average shill actually believes that people will come out to vote for hillary just because they don't want trump to be president, there's really no other reason to vote for her

He's down by a shill load in NH a shill load in FL and a shill load NV

>kys tripfaggot shill

ah mah gahd im ur biggest fan :3

Any reasonable comeback other than shill? I'm glad Hillary revealed you guys to world. You guys really are morons.

Trump will probably hold a good battle on NY, and as someone who lives in Vermont, we have a strong history of liking outsiders (Think Bernie Sanders) and as liberal as we are, I wouldn't be surprised if trump contested this state. He probably won't win Vermont, but he will at least put up a good fight here.

You should be happy all these useful idiots think this is in the bag.

You can always tell these polls are rigged when they claim PA will vote democratic, there is no way in hell

I am happy.

I'm getting a screenshot collage to put this on ETS once Trump loses by 100 electoral college votes.

Then user wasn't wrong calling you a shill was he now. Moron.

So can he pick anyone he likes then? Like Gary Johnson.

>he's glad
>he came here to let us know

This is how it will shake out btw (screencap this)

LOL (yes)

There's no way NC or NM will be blue.

What's the point of polling like this. They haven't even debated yet

Newyork City and North Michigan (ne yoopers?) are always blue tho

Illinois, red. You're a special retarded.

Fuck off shill... nobody takes you serious. Trump has never been stronger and Hilary is losing bad. Her speech on the alt right was terrible. She shows up 2 hours late... and thats the best she can come up on with.

>Florida
>Blue

SC might go blue. He's tied there now and tied in Indiana according to recent polls.

Trump will flip New York screencap this

this is how it goes

>SC might go blue
Top kek my friend

It's pretty blue right now. Has been for quite some time now. Also, it went to Obama, and she's like Obama-Lite. It's very possible.
Also, see: if you haven't already.

>MFW post the wrong map
PN is red and CO is blue

I'm not surprised that he is tied in those places. But.. it still makes them a tossup. I'm not counting on them turning blue. 'Sides. She'd have won handily already anyway, even if they didn't turn blue.

Penn is not gonna be red. Trust on it.

>all these lies
>all the polling bias
lol you people are pathetic

Both Hillary and Trump are pretty crappy for being candidates.

She's up by 9% there on average. Latest poll has her up 15. Trump should just give up there, but nope, he's going to keep beating a dead horse.

The trend in every single state is moving towards Hillary. Trump's ads won't even air, the media will refuse to associate themselves with him. Hillary will do an ad blitz and effectively kill him off.

Don't count on the northeast to push you over the edge, if colorado will not.

>NC
>blue

You my friend are a special kind of retarded

It went to Obama, so...

obama is a nigger
Clinton is a whitey

In 2008 it did, in 2012 it did not.

Not like it matters, he's not winning it. Polls show otherwise.

>People will vote for her in droves because they don't want Trump as president
Yeah thats how romney won in 2012...

t. Never been to sc
Might as well say Wyoming ia going blue desu

Yeah of course the majority of the country went to Obama; Romney has the charisma of a fucking rag.

Everybody knew Romney had no shot of beating Obama.

This one specific poll has Trump in a statistical tie therefore he will win.

cesrusc.org/election/

...in 2008. In 2012 Romney won, we put a majority of GOP in the house, both senators are GOP, the governor is GOP, and both state houses are GOP controlled.

Try harder.

You're all wrong.

California will go red, Trump will win in a landslide.

And hilldogs are too overconfident. I think alot of people will stay home and assume she will win. Her turnout will be far less than obama look at the primaries