Fuck you ar*b sandniggers. I hate you. I hope you all die

Fuck you ar*b sandniggers. I hate you. I hope you all die

Attached: 1519693254782.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao what is this? ISIS hostage?

Sandnigglet kid feeling entitled to live in whatever country she wants

Attached: 1502577291513.jpg (1280x960, 69K)

Why do you want to die user ?

kek, what's the point of that video?

>450 million people
>Not a single modern academic scientist intellectual of note
>massive inbreeding and general backwardness
>authoritarian paternalistic corrupt societies

Can we all agree that ar*bs are literally worse than niggers? Most suibhuman worthless race in the entire world.

Attached: 1516855460605.jpg (395x808, 153K)

Appeal to emotion to justify the ar*b sandnigger invasion

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

>let's make a little girl cry to make a political point

Leftists should be the first to hang

Yeah that was totally real and they didn't just say "cut" and started laughing

How is anti-immigration a leftist thing? What kind of leftists do you have in Italy?

That is truly evil, this is why I’m a civic nationalist. Anyone can be American.

As opposed to bombing her country to further the imperialist hunger of right wing supported neocon governments.
Sounds like you are the one getting emotional and not looking at the actual damage being done here. All right wing social justice faggots like you are the same: take what you want from every other tribe but don't dare question your tribe.

Just get the fuck out of the genepool already, Sup Forumsscum.

How is not being d*nish a bad thing? I'd start crying if I found out I were a d*ne.

I started crying when I found out I was Finnish. I don't want to pass on subhuman DNA to my kids.

How are Europeans responsible for sectarian interfaith Mudshit violence that has been going on since the 7th century CE you retarded subhuman queer? Kill yourself you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1508269489409.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Why do liberal faggots use children to propagate their propaganda?

Attached: debuked-aleppo-syria.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Pol living in your head rent free

>photo

We're all headed in the way of communism anyway, unless we rise up against the robots before they do.

Don't doubt it, just pointing out how the mental process behind the video is gross.
Give me a break, nobody likes you, kill yourself.

We all know libs run Hollywood, what do you expect?

Well said. The Danes have a long history of subjugating and massacring their fellow Europeans for almost no reason at all.

As if the UK hasn't fucked over 50% of the world population under it's imperial fist. Danes are a drop in the ocean compared to Britards.

I heard greek guys are super hot can you confirm? I want to go to Greece to rape a qt(male) desu

Probably not related to this but in some countries, well, many "leftists", do oppose immigration. Kinda works if you think mass immigration is capitalist plot to hire foreign workers at cheaper price. I've seen a lot of those "leftists" in South Korea and they are more nationalistic than average conservatives.

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 31K)

Nope. Finland is where it's at.

unironically looks like my cousin

Can mongol boys look cute
???

Nothing like using a child crying for pro-refugee propaganda when in reality the majority of the boat riders are adult males.
As to be expected, of course.

There's a difference between economic immigrants and refugees. Syrian War refugees are a bunch of different people, but the United Nations usually places women and children at the top of the list for immigration.

Unless we go all in theirs no hope. Not even a rabid leftist ideologue have a vision for the future.

The shit went sky high the moment leftist propaganda matched the narrative of the intelligence apparatus.

We are kind of fucked. Unless we can start deporting en mas. Or some Sup Forumsioligist creates a bio weapon designed to rid us of the worst cancers.

But that wont happen. It might happen the other way around.

Attached: 1520435944326.jpg (750x750, 83K)

I'm sure the Romans thought the same thing about you when the Germanic tribes started invading their land. Should we deport all the Franks and Visogoths?

This video is probably intended for both. If not for the once who arrive, it's their children.

>flag
>talking about having gay sex

I see you're still actively trying to get beheaded.

Political shift in KSA. Women can drive, cinemas are legal. I assume buttsex is next.

I am sure they did. My perspective is still the same.

Imagine the viking barbarians where niggers. Thats a future nobody wants, not even the niggers themselfs.

Is this the butthurt genocide leftover.

Is that you my sweetie.

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: sweden yes.png (439x274, 98K)

turk dolmas>>>>greek dolmas
just sayin the truth bro

brown hands

Attached: Screenshot-2017-12-9 (5) int - mfw arabshits get everything they deserve This i - International - 4c (1222x231, 25K)

>rating and comments disabled

Attached: 1490560502709.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Attached: 1518405712103.png (500x680, 596K)

She is cute I want a daughter like that

I am not Danish either
Jihad now !

Attached: Tq6Y5gX.jpg (800x820, 139K)

I want to do this but instead it's on ch*nk.

This is so painfully staged lmao, I can't believe euros are this gullible. You need to step up your propaganda game up.

Attached: 1487018974381.jpg (907x849, 166K)

Why are Danish so racist?

Attached: 1512001579637.png (620x1044, 532K)

>wishing death to anyone.
Please tell me again how I am the savage one here

Noice.

she is danish you racist fucks

lmao what did we ever do to you? Silly yonani.