Suggest me a Sup Forums kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtjslogp-Sk&list=PL85AA1FB1A4AEA5B5
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Essential propaganda Kino reporting in.
Best movie a woman has ever filmed.

What are some movies about angry loners who sit on their computer all day and yet feel superior to everyone?

Super Size Me

Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies and the American Dream

youtube.com/watch?v=xtjslogp-Sk&list=PL85AA1FB1A4AEA5B5

got you covered senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

If it was only that simple, Tyrone. I don't get why people are so surprised that whites start obsessing about their heritage and identity after years of identity politics, i.e. being told they are worth less because of their skin color.

Sup Forums - Alt Left Pussies Cry about Everything

Saló.

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

>Let me put it this way: Who wants to destroy the Jews? Who wants to grind their bones into the dust? And who wants to see them rise again? Wealthier, more successful, powerful, cultured, more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love 'em. What? Did he say Love the Jews? It's strange, I know. But with these people, nothing is simple. The Jew says all he wants is to be left alone to study his Torah... do a little business... fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it, as if it were the very core of his being. If Hitler had not existed, the Jews would've invented him. For without such hatred, the so-called Chosen People would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Nazis. The worse the Jews are treated, the stronger they become. Egyptian slavery made them a nation. The pogroms hardened them. Auschwitz gave birth to the state of Israel. Suffering, it seems, is the very crucible of their genius. So, if the Jews are,as one of their own has said... a people who will not take yes for an answer... let us say yes to them. They thrive on opposition. Let us cease to oppose them. The only way to annihilate this insidious people once and for all... is to open our arms, invite them into our homes... and embrace them. Only then will they vanish into assimilation, normality and love.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

t. Lovecraft

Betrayed (1988)

>All right, so it's not that the Jew runs the media, or that he owns all the banks,...
>Look, the Jews clearly control the media and the banks.
>lnvestment banks, not the commercial ones, but the point is,...
>..they carry out in those realms the exact same principles they display in sexuality.
>They undermine traditional life and they deracinate society.
>Deracinate.
>Tear out the roots.
>A real people...
>..derives its genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil.
>This is how they know themselves. But Jews don't even have soil.
>- There's lsrael. - Yeah. Those aren't Jews.
>Of course they're Jews.
>Notice the lsraelis. lt's a fundamentally secular society.
>They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. The real Jew is a wanderer.
>He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments...
>..so he universalises everything.
>He can't hammer a nail or plough a field.
>All he can do is buy and sell and invest capital, manipulate markets...
>..and it's, like, all mental.
>He takes the life of a people rooted in soil and turns it into a cosmopolitan culture,...
>..based on books and numbers and ideas.
>You know, this is his strength.
>Take the greatest Jewish minds - Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us?
>Communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb.
>ln the three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe,...
>..they've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, thrown us into class warfare,...
>..irrational urges, relativity,...
>..into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question!
>Why?!
>Cos it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life...
>..till there's nothing left but a thread.
>They want nothing but nothingness.
>Nothingness without end.

Sup Forums-tards out

The jews have already won

>implying her children won't be abortions

>implying anyone is impregnating her

Romper stomper

that movie shows awful racism is though and what losers neo nazis are

>never heard of that before

does in fact make me wonder

it's a real documentary

carlito's way

>we will replace you by both our men and women lusting after slavs and germanics for over eleven generations
>I was bullied in an unrelated incident once for looking like a "pasty nazi pig offspring" when I visited Tel Aviv last summer

me smart
me have 126 iq
me smart

Holding a sign in public is a genuine Seal of Brainlet.

Based Black Israelites.

Dogeville.