Hahaha george is gonna be gay boy

Hahaha george is gonna be gay boy.

Attached: 1520939979848.png (515x487, 395K)

Kids are always giant faggots, doesn't mean they all grow up to be gay. Unless they're finnish.

This guy is right kids experiment I use to kiss and rub our dicks together against a kids from down the road.

he gets it from his grandad

Not sure if you're mocking me but I actually did that and turned out straight.

>portugayl

>he stands in a funny way so he's going to like putting willies in bums when he grows up

I always hated gay things even as a child. If you test things in your childhood or teenage years you are gay, no way around it. A normal man would never even think of commiting these disgusting crimes against humanity

>homosexual reprobates trying to claim children for themselves

Attached: 1497504918174.png (297x644, 87K)

I find this tweet really offensive and homophobic, wait to ostracize gay people by claiming all of them conduct themselves in an overtly feminine way.

why whenever i think of portugal that image of cristiano ronaldo in arms of his friend comes to my mind? it can't be just me, is it?

Attached: prince-george-cutest-moments-01.jpg (1440x1020, 350K)

Attached: 00-social-image-prince-george-christmas-wish-list-to-santa.jpg (1120x630, 108K)

>kid playing
>OH MY GOD LOOK HES GAY HES SUCH A WONDERFUL FAGGOT
i fucking hate the left i want them all gassed

>disgusting crimes against humanity

If 'humanity' is just reproducing animals, what's the point of them?

poor kid is going to be bald

Attached: 1516292462775.jpg (590x350, 37K)

>Unless you're Finnish
Now listen here you little shit...

UK was a mistake

UK was a mistake

I hope he gets bullied

>absolute state of g*rman genes

When he will grow up a little UK government will make a huge announcement and will start a stream to encourage the diversity. In that stream Prince George is ggoing to be fucked by several Muslims in the row, just tho show that UK is not afraid of prejustice and will bravely face any accusation in racism.
Prince George will become a symbol of the new diverse UK with rainbow colors and muslim star and crescent.

do not assumed the child's future.
look at yourself in the mirror. you're assumed to be successful when you're little, did you? what about now, are you successful?

To reproduce, obviously.

Attached: 1494896753379.jpg (931x557, 166K)

>homosexual finn has officially done it, he's made us all seem gay

Attached: 1520518027934.jpg (705x527, 247K)

That used to be the case but now parents assume it means you're non binary and put you on hormone blockers.

Same

>seem

Attached: 1511734630392.png (2004x1344, 1.74M)

baldness is inherited from your mother's father as the baldness gene is on the X chromosome, which men get only from their mothers tho

what the fuck thats not far off an inverted shithole list

The gayposter is a transfer student

Have you been huffing the novichok?

Princess of Italy is here to play with George

Attached: 010572_07.jpg (682x1024, 47K)

I want she to play with my dick

delet

nice english carlos

>2018
>people are so eager to label everyone as a part of some minority that little kid acting like a little kid means he is gay

soon a guy who shook hands with another guy will be gay too

Wew.