What went right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2KLi-X-yng
youtube.com/watch?v=vE-9FAxD9Do
youtube.com/watch?v=ni87XwoPu7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally female berserk

the only thing wrong was not enough dialogue and it needed 5 more seasons.

Nothing, terrible show.

Literally not. Its a lot more fantasy Dragon Balls.

Claymore?

We have a Narutard here!

Naruto is better than this show

worst ending to any show i've ever seen, there were like 3 unresolved plotlines and the entire show leading up to killing the main bad guy ended up just being "oh well, i'll just let them live and leave"

like what the fuck

I enjoyed it but I couldn't finish it. Probably for the best according to the previous post

it was pretty shit and the manga's ending wasn't any more satisfying than the anime's

Recommend me a good anime to watch lads.
I like mostly pleb action/adventure/fantasy stuff such as AoT/FMA/Berserk/HxH

Boku no Pico

Ergo Proxy

Barry Lyndon

OPM

i enjoyed when teresa came back in the end. Fights were awful before that though

The soundtrack, the characters, the plot (minus the ending), the wamen

youtube.com/watch?v=V2KLi-X-yng
youtube.com/watch?v=vE-9FAxD9Do
youtube.com/watch?v=ni87XwoPu7c

Made in abyss of course

Not the ending, that's for sure... Shame. Then again, the last time I checked up on the manga, which was maybe 4 years ago, the story became a fucking mess.

Record of Lodoss War

Hey assholes I thought you had your own board

nothing, show is just a really weak female version of berserk.. so its like in reality just a female version of the male.

The manga's really nice. The fights aren't too interesting, but it's really damn good at developing its characters. I doubt an anime could resolve the fights issue. But maybe it'd be worth it for the characters alone.

>show is just a really weak female version of berserk
I haven't seen the show, but if it follows any iota of the manga then it's nothing like Berserk except a character with a large sword; solitary character with a sidekick going around slaying monsters is not exclusive to Berserk.

I would pay lot of money to get the fma brotherhood treatment for claymore.
>Claymore: sisterhood
Also Manga finished last year so we could get the whole story in something around 100 episodes.

ruined SUPERB, Angel Densetsu is still the creator's best work

Are there lesbians in this?
It's important I know.