Why dont any mass shooters go shoot a politcian or kill a celebrity anymore...

Why dont any mass shooters go shoot a politcian or kill a celebrity anymore? Like why dont they just go kill a Kardashian? I think its fucking bullshit that they dont.

I'd love to see someone kill the entire Kardashian family.

Implying it doesnt happen all the time and the reptillians dont simply replace themselves or just dont die.

I doubt the pig fuckers know who the Kardashians are.

They learned their lesson and all have super tight security now.

bump

if you really wanna get famous for a mass shooting that would be the best way. Mass shooters today are fucking losers, shooting up malls or schools is easy mode

Because mass shooters are literally retards. They have one or two mental illnesses.

Have you ever seen Barak Obama? Are you sure he even exists?

He exists, but my point is how distant the elite are from normal kill-able range.

Because mass shootings would actually need to happen then.

rolling for next mass shooter kills a celebrity

Would be better if Washington DC had a 8.0 magnitude earthquake with most of congress stuck in the Capitol building at the time.

KEK WILLS IT.

dear god

Because mass shooters are democrats and they love to shovel popular culture down their gullet.

pbuh

I have seen this on American tv and I can only conclude the following;
They need to be kept around until we have a reliable way of cloning them
This way each cycle the Kardashians would be introduced to their own house until they are mowed down in full HD on live television
If you have some left over Kardashian just shoot them inbetween commercials during the superbowl or something
>mfw jews will probably steal this brilliant marketing scheme

That one guy killed a black senator in a church.

Or do you just not remember, because it would seem there was fucking media blackout on that little tidbit of information.

*Gee I wonder why*

>caring enough about a Kardashitan to kill it

I'm surprised there hasn't been a serial school shooter. no one has ever filmed one too.

oh shit nigger

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Checked

because that would mean they events were actually happening and not horribly staged media hackjobs aimed at taking our guns and discrediting certain groups in the publics eyes

Noice

PRAISE HIM

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE THE MOST HIGH

Praise him.

Cast Moloch back to the darkness.

>Why dont any mass shooters go shoot a politcian or kill a celebrity anymore?
Because most are false flags with patsies drugged up on jew pycho pills. Maybe a celeb like Mel Gibson might get hit, but all the rest have safety in the synagogue. There was that one lady Gifford I think, that got shot. But I think she just took one for the team so she could go on to be a massive gun grabbing cunt on par with senator Feinstein

KeK is among us.

KEK is the one true path

They are usually crybabies acting out. Not actual people who value their lives and therefore want to contribute something good. It's not an act of altruism is entirely selfish.

Also I don't believe in altruism.

>Why dont any mass shooters go shoot a politcian or kill a celebrity anymore?

Mass shooters (that aren't muslim) are almost always leftists who have been brainwashed by the media kike. They'll never consider the Jew their enemy, so agents of the Jew will never be targeted.

There was already one failed assassination attempt made from a leftist against Trump. Amazing how quickly that fell out of the news cycle, isn't it?