49ERS QB REFUSES TO STAND DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.

This guy is as privileged as it gets. Makes millions throwing a ball around 16 weeks out of the year, and then runs on the treadmill for 30minutes a day the rest of the year.

Is not standing during the anthem the new fad for 'oppressed' blacks?

Well considering he got replaced by Blaine gabbert he has to do something to be relevant

better than cuckold wilson.

i'd take kaep any day.

And like that, fuck the 49ers. Shit. Now I'm out of any sports team to root for. Eh, no loss

literally who

Mulattoes are an abomination.

They should fire his ass. Fucking SF and Commiefornia.

>Man who is paid more for a days work than you make in a year is complaining about oppression

Look at what city he plays for. They'll give him a statue and 3 fuckboys to honor how brave he is.

Oh you Americans and your worship of overpaid athletes.

Are 'black' people going to carve out their own coloured nation from America or move to Liberia?

Should I stop watching sports? is it degenerate?

Lynch this deformed kyke looking nigger. Sick of these useless manchildren who get paid millions to play with balls getting recognition in the media. The fucktarded thoughts stemming from their 2 cent brains shouldn't be given a moments notice.

I'm not sure what else these fucking monkeys want?

Dead kaepernick when? Fucking faggot. Deport him now, fucking illegal.

Anyone mad about this is just mad that their NFL safe space got violated.

Haha faggots

>wearing another man's name on your back
>alpha

Pick one

yes
if you don't, seriously consider suicide

Rugby is literally the only good sport

>still a fag

Should be permanently banned from sport.

Bringing race into everything. Never met a more racist people in my life. Fucking niggers.

This.

If there's anything more degenerate in sports. It's the entire Transgendeattle Shitcucks organization.

At least Kaep is whiter.

fire or lynch these ungrateful fucks

>It's a millionaire ball tosser complains about oppression episode

he was born in Milwaukee

>Makes millions throwing a ball around 16 weeks out of the year
And sucks ass doing it. 49ers blow.

Man, I wish I was as oppressed as him. Poor little nigger soul.

Fucking this. Cancelled his wedding in NC because he believes men should be allowed in the women's room. I had so much respect for him until he pulled this stunt.

opiate of the masses

get redpilled

This is how he got popular. I remember the local media orgasming over his name and saying how talented he was. In reality this half sandnog is a shit football player who got famous because he is not white. he has no skills except that he can sometimes run fast.

Literal nobody

Last act of a desperate man. Was a meme who managed to ride a great team to 1.5 seasons of good play. Since then he's degenerated into an awful player who can't get along with his teammates (mostly blacks) and knows his days are numbered in the NFL. This is just an attempt to use his bull shit politics as a reason for why he can't play in the NFL anymore instead of the truth that he's too dumb to read NFL defenses.

He's black?

Yes

Fuck sports

Ungrateful ape

They only made it that far because everyone in their division sucked ass and they had more games against weak teams at home. The year after they went to the superbowl the schedule changed and they ate poo.

Yeah I remember when I was a teenage edgelord that refused to say the Pledge in school while Bill Clinton was President. Wait, this guy's nearly thirty?

Oh he's fucked up here. About 10 years ago the NFL decided to bring Rush Limbaugh on as a commentator. It failed spectacularly. People don't like politics mixed in with their sports entertainment. It's why the President, whoever they may be or whichever party they're from, always gets booed while throwing out the first pitch.

All major league sports have this weird problem to deal with. A lot of these black athletes come from nothing. They're hood rats and ghetto thugs who somehow managed to get the initiate and ambition to develop their athletic prowess. Their education tends to suck since they were pushed through all their classes and coursework since the 10th grade without having to put forward much effort on that front. This is acceptable due to FACT that professional sports is an industry like any other. It's a fucking business.

This nigger doesn't understand that he's fucking with business. He's going to be brought to heel or he's going to be released.

That was ESPN not the NFL, and if I remember correctly ESPN ignored several instances of leftists going off on rants soon after they shitcanned Rush. Regardless, the NFL won't do shit to him.

I don't think this sports ball ape actually meant to make a statement originally. I think he was just being a last disrespectful boonda and when he got questioned about it he turned to the ultimate cop out "Muh racists". I've seen this shit before. I don't think he was being genuine here guys.

>NFL won't do shit to him
...until it starts to effect business. It's the reason the NFL was so slow to act in the Ray Rice situation. That man is worth more than $100 million to the city of Baltimore.

wtf I hate the niners now

so this asshole makes millions of dollars, refuses to stand for the flag but does nothing else. HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE OPPRESS BLACKS OTHER THAN BLACKS WHO KILL EACH OTHER?

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

What the fuck does he even know about it? If he cares so much, why doesn't he spend some of his millions to go down to the fucking Tenderloin and help some of the drug addicts and people of color?

DELETE ALL THESE POSTS RIGHT NOW!!!! DONT TALK BAD ABOUT RUSSLE OR THE SEAHAWKS !!!!!

This man knows.
The NFL is bigger then any flash in the pan movement. Jewdell will cover up wife beating while pretending to care about breast cancer.

>Grandfather was season Ticket holder for the 49ers.
>Father was season Ticket holder for the 49ers
>Had picture taken with Joe Montana as a kid
>Huge 49ers fan in my childhood and loved going to the football game with my dad and brothers.
>Played football in high school and college
>Not good enough for the NFL but I enjoyed the game
>Saw a post about 5 years ago talking about if you wear a uniform with someone elses name on it you are a bitch.
>That post made me very angry because I had a lot of sports jerseys with other peoples names on it.
>I was mad at that and thought about that post for almost a month.
>Watching ESPN and saw a video of two little white boys bowing to a statue of Michael Jordan
>It hit me right there that I was just like those two boys in hero worshipping someone else.
>It made me feel sick.
>I gathered up my shirts and all my 49ers gear and sports gear and donated them to the Salvation Army
>This was right around the time the 49ers were going to be moving to Levi Stadium
>Talked with dad about the Season Tickets. Told him I didn't like the fact they were ripping us off. My dad looked at me and said "I used to love football. I don't anymore" and it was almost like a relief. He was keeping the season tickets for me and my brothers.
>Haven't watched a football game since. No longer watch sports. I spend my time working out and find myself feeling like I did when I was in college.
>It was the best decision I ever made getting away from the blue-pilled cucks that make up todays modern sports franchise.
>I couldn't tell you who won the superbowl or NBA championship or anything else. No longer care.
>Realize part of awakening to what is going on around you is leaving the conditioning behind.

>Rush Limbaugh on as a commentator. It failed spectacularly. People don't like politics mixed in with their sports entertainment
Not at all what happened. The other commentators were creaming themselves over the first black QB. Rush pointed out that it wasn't a big deal and the QB sucked. He got fired for speaking the truth.

>implying the NFL isnt already cucked
When every team has to wear pink for breast cancer its already to late.

On top of that only 1% of money raised actually goes towards breast cancer research.

Kap is going to be sitting a lot this season

Seachicken

>Not keeping the tickets and selling them at a profit
Come on mate, this is what my family does.

Disney owns ESPN.

Now you know why ESPN is so cucked.

Root for the Packers. All their best players are the white ones.

Why would he get married in North Carolina? Fuck him. North Carolina is for North Carolinians only. Way too many northerns come here to live and are trying to turn our state blue.

I keep on hearing about Disney buying all these big cultural institutions and big brands, but almost none of it is anything I care about (exception the Muppets-- that one kind of stung).

It's like they're trying to own the minds of the normies, but they were already too far gone to give a shit about.

MFW he got benched by Gabbert

And adopted by a white family after his black father took off before he was born.

That's where he went to college.

Raider Nation

>Way too many northerns come here to live and are trying to turn our state blue
This. There were actually some fags that went out in my county and protested hb2 with their gay rainbow signs. I couldn't believe it.

Traitor of the nation and the country like him need to hang

Can't hear you

As a Bronco fan thank fucking Christ we didn't get this jackass. We had to endure Tim "should have been aborted" Tebow and Peyton "I'm going to go drink a budweiser" Manning already, fuck me this would have been even worse.

I thought we were hating on Colon Kaepernick. Yeah, Russell went to NC State, but I had no idea he cancelled his wedding here because of that. Anyway, he only spent 3 years here. He can fuck off too for getting involved in our politics.

Colts.

Andrew Luck is refilled af.
>6'4, 235 and white
>Born in US, lived Europe
>Went to Stanford for Engineering
>Highest paid player, still uses flip phone
>No Twatter or Shitbook or Instawhore
>Nigga reads books... Promotes kids to read books

Literally closest thing to real life redpill celeb without showing power levels.

>Makes millions throwing a ball around 16 weeks out of the year, and then runs on the treadmill for 30minutes a day the rest of the year.
Privelige would be if he didn't have to work his ass off to get to that point.

No one talks about him on the field anymore so he gets his need for attention off it.

Luck is the new Romo

soft as fuck, inaccurate, and overrated.

As an Eagles fan let me tell you this isn't gonna work out well for Kap.
Chip "If They Don't Fall In Line, We Don't Sign" Kelly is not a fan of the blacks.

This nigger makes millions a year chucking a ball around. Every sport that isn't baseball or soccer needs to go die.

It's too rich, pro athletes are the epitome of privilege and being rich for doing nothing. Maybe if the guy quit and donated his millions to a black charity I would take him seriously, but this is literally just pleasing his conscious without taking any risks, seeing as how they would never fire him for doing this without being fucked by the media.

I think you mistake softness for a shitty o-line. There isn't a single QB who can survive with the colts linemen

K.
Keep telling yourself that.

>Oh no somebody didn't stand for the pledge of allegiance ಥ⌣ಥ such an ungrateful privileged ignorant nigger
Literally if he would have said "because I felt like it" nobody would give a shit, but since he gives his fucking half brained retard answer everybody throwing a hissy fit

Well, there are plenty of OTHER countries that have all blacks in them. He can always go there.
>implying he wouldn't be treated WORSE

meh, his jew owner approves. It's the stupid White cucks fawning over niggers playing jew nigger ball that get upset.

Now you have Mark "Running up that ass" Sanchez. Congrats.

How exactly does this country oppress black people?

>opiate of the masses
explain? Any anons have proof on this? or info graphs for dummies like me?

Wilson won a super bowl with a worse O-line.

>Getting benched for Blaine Gabbert
>Tries to stay relevant
Just fade away already

This.

When the surgeon repairing your kidney describes it as "something seen in car crash trauma victims", you know the man is the furthest thing from soft

His jersey sales just died

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, faggot?

Then again, possible false flag post. No Seahawks fans exist on Sup Forums to my knowledge.

>They should fire his ass.

Yep. The NFL and pro teams are a business, and this fucktard is damaging them both, with his moronic behavior.

Fire his stupid ass.

It blows my mind that niggers still hate America. They won. They got virtually everything they wanted, at the expense of white people. The left has taken America and niggerfied it. It's white people that should be falling out of love with this country.

He sucks SO BAD. And I'm not making this up or exaggerating - SO, SO BADLY, that if not for this pathetic stunt, I would not have heard from him this season.

I wonder what compelled him to do it?

Wilson: 1 Super Bowl, starting qb
Kaep: 0 Super Bowls, bench qb

Hmmmm....

How much money does this guy make again?

>kaepershit
meme qb

Fucking nigger. Send him back to Niggeragua.

Panem et circenses.

Roman used gladiatorial combat to subdue the masses. The further Rome collapsed, the more grandiose the combats were.

Sports in modern age are no different. As western civilization falls further and further, sport spectacles become more and more grandiose

9ers fags. U mad bros? How was that view of the playoffs from your love seat? Or were you too busy eating 6 layer bean dip out of each other's assholes?

Fed up of these assholes. If you're that fucking oppressed by whitey, why don't you fucking leave??

>transgendeattle

>Cowboys finally about to win the owl
>Romo literally breaks his back

Man >we are cursed

He should thank the defense for that ring.

Yes. Sports are all controlled and fixed anyway.

Deport

>born and raised in 910 code
>can't find job after college down there
>try charlotte
>try DC
>try Philly
>get lucky
>OBX stickers out the fucking wazoo up here
>literally seen more OBX stickers here than near/on the OBX
>work with shit tons of Boomers
>they're all buying up land in East NC and retiring there

By the time I get old enough to return home on retirement, it will be little New Jersey. Fuckin kill me.

>have Prescott
You guys are fine, if anything the boys can finally get rid of Homo