Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luPcXDoJZaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=luPcXDoJZaI

when chappelle agrees to do it

Eye-o-poke when?

>negative test all camp
>suddenly tbol on fight night
he was so obviously set up. there's no reason to start test/tbol on the day you're fighting, literally none.

tbol only is useless too. Someone either crushed a tablet up in his water or someone paid usada off.

lol, if you can't win just use drugs

drugs are for losers lad

starting steroids on fight night won't even benefit you at all you fucking idiot

This is somehow sadder than Mike Tyson.

you need to read more about steroids

This
No one is dumb enough to take drugs right before the fight

Reminder that Jones is a massive coke addict, and coke makes it really hard to get an erection.

He was probably taking some shady dick pills because he couldn't get it up.

you couldn't pay me to be interested in this heem fag shit

I literally use them myself you fuckwit

when Idris Elba's schedule frees up

how do you deal with backne?

Cormier looking a little too pleased imo, plus if Jon was riding he would look like Alistair Overeem

you need to stop doing then

More like if you can't win, plant drugs on your opponent. DC is a rat fuck and a crybaby bitch

It goes away, not a huge deal

What about ball shrinkage?

>No one is dumb enough
If there's anyone dumb enough to do it, that's him

goes away after 2-3 weeks of pct

Nice blog nerd

lol if you can't win and instead get ktfo'd just accuse your rapist of drugs. that way you win.
>americlap sport competition

>durr what is masking

He was taking Tbol all throughout camp but the cut made the maskers he was using less potent so he got busted but good, gg

No one takes tbol on it's own, and his tests showed no over the top testosterone.

google tbol only cycle and then come back

wtf does this thread have to do with Sup Forums

go to Sup Forums or /asp/ wtf

>what does a thread discussing eventual movie do on Sup Forums
you want another got or capeshit thread, faggot?

so you guys/girls/faggots are discussing what.. exactly, a movie that doesn't exist?

why don't you make a thread when there is a fucking movie you stupid ass moron and go fuck yourself in the time being

fucking sage this shit thread

or his doctor was cleverly giving him the right dosages at the right time to avoid detection but he fucked up that close to the fight

He popped for clomid last time and its commonly known that he has hid from the drugtesters

Definitely set up. Like when someone put come in his powder

buttblasted weebshit fatsos mad every time they see something sports related lmao

you're obsessing over a man, doesn't matter if you want his cock in your mouth or ass or not at all, you're obsessing over a man.

I pray that you're a woman but I doubt it, I assume you're just some giant faggot

>talking about a man in ONE thread is obsessing

go back to the million GoT threads you retard

alrighty, will do, enjoy obsessing over guys half naked rolling around while being watched by thousands of other guy's, you giant faggot

shut the fuck weebshit lmao

he self-sabotaged on purpose because he's scared af to move up to HW

Oh that explains his 600 lbs squat.

IT WAS A SETUP