OK but for real why is Reddit doing this? Are we just not going to talk about this? Wtf

OK but for real why is Reddit doing this? Are we just not going to talk about this? Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80113360/#80116914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What am I looking at here. We've known there's a Trump presence on reddit for a long time.

stop going to reddit faggot

It's just the retarded branch of Sup Forums that crossposts on Reddit.

Any true member of the Alt Right wouldn't go on sites like Reddit.

>being this new

It's Pepe weekend you faggots, how is this not the most degenerate autistic thing you've ever seen

Real talk, why does Lyft shill around Trump so much? When I went to the Trump rally, there were at least 10 Lyft people on my way to or in the rally itself handing out 50 dollar voucher cards.

>Any true member of the Alt Right wouldn't go on sites like Reddit.
In didn't know this was a cringe thread.

>Are we just not going to

Fuck off back to tumblr cunt

Oh, you're talking about the pepes? Well, Hillary did a speech where she mentioned the online 'alt right' support for Trump. Some dude in the crowd shouted 'pepe!' at her.

The new approach to 'shaming' of right wing, or conservative, or anti-liberal positions is to embrace whatever bullshit they try to smear you with. So I guess this is the way the reddit Trump supporters are pushing back.

If they try to call you racist, call them oversensitive babies who can't handle the truth. If they try to call you a bigot, laugh and tell them they need to go back to their safe space. If they say you're transphobic, tell them you identify as an attack helicopter. Shove their leftist moral sensibilities back in their faces.

This is how we beat them. They used snark for two decades to shift the political dialog in this country. So I guess we're using sarcasm to shift it back.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80113360/#80116914

There is no alt-right

>sarcasm

>alt-right

You getting this upset about it is the most degenerate autistic thing I've ever seen.

Who gives a fuck if some 14 year old post some gay frog pics

The_Donald is the faggot normie cousin of Sup Forums

Just leave him alone. He's on our side even if he is a retard

/thread

What you dont like frog maymays?

Were a chill group over on reddit. Its what attracts the newcomers we redpill on a daily basis by getting trump propaganda to the top of reddit to be seen by millions around the world.

Frogs are popular on reddit right now, we just had the pepe during clintons speech so why not have pepe weekend and get some new subs?

Oh god this.

/thread/

>were a chill group over on reddit
You have to go back

the_donald is more valuable than you faggots realize. It's in the heart of the liberal motherland.

>Reddit

It's clear that a new variation of pepe must be created in this thread, do it.

>reeeeee they stealz our memes

fuck off shill

/threadd

It's a Sup Forums colony.

>browsing reddit
>ever

>reddit

>trump
>redpill
Trump is just a lesser of two evils especially at this point.
He's a jewlover.

Was once

I got banned just for posting in r/altright

But I thought only niggers abandon their children

This.

pic related, its The_Donald

I have 7 or 10 accounts banned on all three political forums on plebbit.

the_donald is pretty harsh because hillary pays millions to fuck over her online opponents.

$6m for correct the record

>OK but for real why is Reddit doing this? Are we just not going to talk about this? Wtf
They always latched onto things made by people more creative than them. Nothing to see here.

There is nothing bluepilled about loving Jews.

Thank you user, I laughed heartily.

and it's the soft target the media will highlight.
>we're become the jews

second post, BEST post

>Are we just not going to talk about this?
no we're not you faggot

no one cares about reddit

stop bringing it here

the only time I want to see it is when they're crying about losing

>buying the alt right meme
fuck off

Reminder that Sup Forums is the only board on Sup Forums that activily tries to be multicultural with reddit.

Fuck it most be a slow day on Sup Forums.
Did all the good thread starters take the day off the catalog is full of shit threads like this.

You need to go back.

At a glance it looks like Hillshills were out in full force so they started shitposting for the weekend.

CTR now controls the politics sub with incredibly obvious shilling despite originally being Bernie's stronghold pre-nomination. Since they changed some algorithm that prevents most of the_donald's posts from reaching the front of the site it's incredibly suspicious that their threads are averaging 60-80% voting rates. Their threads should have a ~90% score if it was only users of that plebbit voting on it and no one coming was in from the front page.

>that lazy fucked up pepe alien mascot

Not gonna lie, the rare Hillary Clinton donor Pepe made me chuckle.

Adding some to the collection.

It's basically a Sup Forums tumor that metastasized in the dying degenerating corpse that is reddit. Just leave it alone and let it do its job of killing the host.

>let's bash normies who support trump bc their sense of humor isn't as autistic as Sup Forums Not like we need normies to actually vote for Trump amirite?

just stfu and ignore them if you think they're degenrate

>Rare photo of a Clinton donor
Not gonna lie that's funny, leddit is cancer though not sure why this needs a thread

It was originally like a tripfag Sup Forums when it first started.

Now he's the true outcome of breeding reddit and Sup Forums together: certainly has his cringe moments, but he's the more approachable face of young conservative counterculture. The_Donald is a huge horde of half-redpilled pseudo intellectuals, and it steers the curious to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums drives normies away in droves, but those it converts become weaponized autists.

>alt right
GET THE FUCK OUT

The fire rises

As a high ranking member of the alt-right, i can confirm

CNN journalistic investigator here. Do you have access to the hackers known as "4 Chan" and "Pepe"? The latter's signature is often a green frog. If so, could you possibly send me their contact info, i.e. via email/Skype?

went to a reddit meetup to meet up with other trump supporters like myself. I was hesitant to go because I didn't want to lose points on Sup Forums for associating with redditors.

I met up with them. There were 5 of us. while they were kinda weird, I saw future Sup Forums in the making. They had potential.

I had to test them first to make sure they were the real deal. First, we went to a trump rally. One of the guys made a joke about reddit. There were 4 of us.

Anyways we had a good time. The 3 of us are now regular posters on pol.

>The 3 of us are now regular posters on pol.

Now the 2 of you are faggots pegging each other.

Sad the 1 of you is all alone.

the_donald is the most echoist echo chamber ever.Even Sup Forums has b8 threads so theres some disscussion

As The Grand Supreme Skeleton of the Alt-Right, I have disagree. The_Donald is one of the last bastions of Alt-rightism. My title, my triple ranking in Alt-Rightism, and my signed fedora from Milo gives me authority on this issue.

>any true member of the alt right
Yes yes it's going exactly as planned.

What chinese toon is dat?

everyone in the universe is alone

Tokyo Ghoul ya tosser.

Tokyo Ghoul. It isn't terrible, but it's pretty much
>nothing personnel kid
the anime.

>Any true member of the Alt Right

I wonder if this is how the Illuminati started, a secret club and jokes gone out of control.

Pretty dank ID desu

>It isn't terrible, but it's pretty much

is

>any true member of the alt right

lol

>Alt-right.

Found the newfag.

>Any true member of the Alt Right

Reddit is completely flipped and in the pocket, just like Sup Forums used to be.

Sup Forums got used to it and got through it. Will reddit? Who knows?

I wouldn't worry too much about what happens there though. They're trying to be an arm of the machine, just like facebook and Twatter and a lot of other places.

We got flipped first and got through. Sites like Reddit are right now going through their infiltration.

Don't worry about it too much right now and if you really liked the place, maybe see how they're doing later. Right now, they're infested.

People over at the_donald are boycotting Uber since it is majority owned by Saudi Arabia and promoting Lyft instead. The Lyft people are just capitalizing on the increased exposure...

>We got flipped first and got through. Sites like Reddit are right now going through their infiltration.

Kek

>this faggot actual believes this

kys

I do not approve of that website. I only approve of 4chin's Sup Forums

>86805691
> the_donald is more valuable than you faggots realize. It's in the heart of the liberal motherland.

Except they're retards and every day they sound more and more forced, like desperate losers flogging tired memes for a paycheck.

The Alt right has NO Affiliation with the Anime Right.

MAKE IT HEARD NORMY FAGGOTS REEEEEE

This

Honeslty all tripfags should just go to the colony and fuck off

Checked