Honestly how did this man got president of Canada? He is literally a Buzzfeed video that came to life

Honestly how did this man got president of Canada? He is literally a Buzzfeed video that came to life.
Canadafags please tell me that people stopped supporting him by now. Please tell me that Canada isn't lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
eurocanadian.ca/2016/04/justin-trudeau-and-dismantling-of-canadian-identity.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Trudeau
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leftists absolutely love him, he's pretty much their ideal politician

* Prime Minister

He rode his last name and the promise of legal pot to coax the younger generations to vote.

I voted Liberal because of what he said he was going to spend the money on was, on Canadians and infrastructure.
Let me be clear in saying I did NOT vote for this limp-wristed policy of 50% women as i think women need to stay out of politics, I did not vote for his scheme to have ISIS infiltrate Canada.

This guy is bad news bears, you can
guaran-fucking-tee he'll be voted out the next election.

Yes Leftists here in Europe but I thought that maybe Canadians now realized that a 21 y/o Gender Studies student isn't a good leader. I mean they suffer directly under his stupidity.
:/

>how?
female voters.

Women outnumbers men in Canada.

that's good to hear. I hope you are right.

>Honestly how did this man got president of Canada? He
Because it's 2016

To the leftist mind the more a beta, fag you are the better. Thats why the bromance between this fag and obongo has been a news story and is celebrates on the left. Degenerate times.

"Oh my gosh look at his hair, it looks so amazing :0 *_* "

People had Harper fatigue after 10 years. He should have stepped down and have someone else run

probably thanks to his impressive speech abilities:
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

You don't believe us? Look up gender ratio in Canada.

This. His entire campaign was basically about investing in infrastructure and middle-class Canadians. I don't remember if he ever really mentioned all this gender bullshit before he got in office.

That being said, he's been attending pride parades as a figurehead for years, we shouldn't have been surprised.

Jesus christ

woman voted for him cause he is attractive stoners voted for him cause he said he would legalize weed keep in mind half the population young and old smokes it .on top of that he is like Canadian royalty . his pandering to gays is also helping him . the east coast scots Irish pricks are so liberal he took every seat in that part of the country we are just like the usa now we have become an oligarchy

My friend who used to vote conservative but didn't vote in the last election because he thought there was no way Harper could lose, and recently bought a new shotgun had no idea.
My friend who live sin the bush every weekend full hillbilly style and just wants to keep his waifu and his tax money didn't know.
My girlfriend who voted for him because she wanted NDP but didn't think they could win didn't know.

Literally nobody except for my parents who lived through papa knew how bad this was going to be.
Every time I tell people about him and what he's done, they're flabberghasted. Beyond words. None of them can fathom the idea that our gold reserves are gone, that our national anthem has changed, that our money is being used to pay for immigrants we don't want and don't approve of, that he refused billions in aid to stop our countrymen from losing their homes, that he does nothing even this day to help the residents that were affected.
None of them know.

The entire country is content to sit back and do nothing because unless they're buying shit from the states they will never feel the pressure until basic goods start rocketing in price.
Everyone is too comfortable and willfully ignorant to ever notice.

Nothing will change for years.
Literally nothing will change, it will only get worse because there is nothing anyone can do to get Canada back on track beyond one giant massive fuckup that gets to the world stage.
Every fucking day I pray that something will change, that my educating the people around me will do something, but it doesn't matter. I just pray I can move to the states for a few years until my country wakes up.

My ancestors didn't die building and unifying this country for this man to shatter it.

Pretty much.

We wanted change.

All of the candidates were fucktards.

Strategic voters banked on Trudeau lead MINORITY parliament. (i.e. forcing all the parties to work together in Ottawa).

Accidentally caused Trudeau majority. Now we are cucked. Also Trudeau promised electoral reform that would remove the need for strategic voting in future elections. Which is pretty much the #1 thing that pisses Canadian voters off.

So if he delivers the next election will look different, and you will never have another autonomous regime in Canada again.

Okay I have to admit that was an amazing speech

He's just going to finish what his father started decades ago. For fuck's sake he's already declared Canada as the world's first "Post-National State"

eurocanadian.ca/2016/04/justin-trudeau-and-dismantling-of-canadian-identity.html

> First post-national state

I'd brush up on your Spanish and Mandarin. If you have time, Arabic too.

I've never heard or read any honest critiques on his politics or policies. People on Sup Forums consistently espouse their disdain for him, but the root of such disdain seems to be found in his personal beliefs and personality. Thus far, I've not seen an intellectually honest critique of the man's policies or his implementation of them. I've seen people throw around quotes, but no one has given me anything substantial to doubt his acumen as a politician, much less as a person.

I've seen intellectually honest critiques of Obama, Clinton, Trump and a variety of other politicians who have stolen the spotlight for one reason or another, but not necessarily on Trudeau. I've searched for some articles, but the vast majority of them are underwhelming and don't scratch beneath the surface.

Can you convince me that he's terrible? Can you convince me he's as bad as everyone supposedly says he is? Can you do so without calling him a cuckold or some variant of it? This is not how you people hold a discussion.

I've been to Canada. I spent three weeks there on vacation this past summer and I had a wonderful experience. I just don't see the cause for such dislike for him on this website.

Elaborate and elaborate in an intelligent manner. Provide your opinion, cite sources to back your opinion and be rationale about your critique. This whole alt-right methodology of calling him a cuck/Buzzfeed/reddit politician isn't satisfying anymore.

Well he's going to destroy the liberal party then.

I don't think all the globalist fucktards realize just how unapologetically nationalist most Canadians are at the core.

Sure we love a lot of faggy things in Canada. But how do you defend those faggy things without sovereign borders?

How can you help refugees if there's nothing to stop the tide of war they are fleeing from pouring through the cracks in a sloppy, fractured globalist border?

How can fags be safe to love each other unless we say, FUCK THE WORLD. THIS IS CANADA. AND IN CANADA FAGS ARE ALLOWED TO GET MARRIED AND BE JUST AS MISERABLE AS ANYBODY ELSE.

And how can we Dude, Weed, if our neighbors who don't share our opinion on legality have no way of ensuring their own interests are protected as well.

Globalism doesn't cure bigotry; it enables bigotry.

Globalism doesn't prevent wars; it just makes it easier for the wealthy few to profit off of them.

Globalism just adds a whole new order of magnitude to the number of people who think they have the right to tell you what you can do with your own body.

He's really not that bad. He just made a whole lot of promises, so it's natural some have already been broken.

He just acts with a lot of hubris and forgets that he has less than 40% popular support.

The equal gender cabinet thing was one of his campaign promises. It shouldn't have been a surprise to anybody. And he has always gone panty sniffing in feminist think tanks. So again it shouldn't really be a surprise.

I'd just like to see him admit "Yes. I'm here because of strategic voting, and even though I have a blank cheque to legislate, I will still consult with the NDP, and the Conservatives, etc." But he's basically gone the exact opposite and acted like a kid in a candy store.

He went over his promise to spend money within his first six months in office by almost tripling what debt he wanted to create in four months.
When a large part of one of our provinces was on fire, and the Russians, among others, were offering aid in waterbombings and money, he refused on moral grounds and simultaneously worsened tensions with them and allowed thousands of homes to burn to the ground.
He ignored polls showing that over 60% of canadians did not want Syrians coming to this country and displaced servicemen and women from their bases to house them temporarily, and then threw money at them to find them homes here, with no implications that they ever needed to become employed, as the handouts were larger than the average canadian's income.

He has also failed to deliver on every single promise except for passing a bill to push Transgender rights which was shot down by his party five years running. He has failed to legaize marijuana, he has failed to reform parliament or even begin reforms, he's failed to put money into infrastructure as he spent 3bil+ to encourage africa to use green energy...

The man is worthless and has shown that he has more concern for the less fortunate around the world while his own people are crippled by his descisions. He wants to appear nice and special on the world stage by sacrificing the wellbeing of his own people.

He has no concept of national identity, his policies are very open-borders. He has removed the visa requirement for Mexican immigrants, so now they can work here almost indefinitely.

Canada is in debt, his spending and tax-raising is having negative effects on the middle class. Also, the use of billions in taxpayer dollars being used for housing/resettlement of "refugees" (of which over 25,000 have come already) is questionable.

His government has done arms deals with the Saudis, all while pretending to be a progressive little liberal (re. Hillary)

He claims that our lack of defined culture is a strength, and that he will work hard to dismantle any notion of identity from Canadians (White Canadians mostly, but this applies to all immigrants).

Pandering endlessly to minority groups, playing dress-up in different temples. "Today i'll be a Jew, tomorrow a Sikh", all the while not attending anything particularly "Canadian" besides the Tragically Hip Concert last week.

And yes, he has an extremely unlikeable face/personality. He was voted in almost solely by women, because he is handsome.

That's all I can think of right now.

Has he even done anything since becoming PM?

Even the DUDE WEED LMAO shit hasn't come to pass.

Our country is losing hard right now, Economy is tanking, we lost our AAA+ bank standing, lost 76,000 full time jobs, 31.600 total job lost, unemployment rate is rising to 8.6%, debt is horridly inflating with a projected deficit of 118 billion dollars and now our forests are burning.

oh well, atleast we got a pretty boy in office for the ladies.

>I've been to Canada. I spent three weeks there on vacation this past summer and I had a wonderful experience. I just don't see the cause for such dislike for him on this website.
What the fuck would that have to do with Trudeau?

Canada isn't some fragile third-world shithole. One bad federal government isn't going to make the country unlivable in its first year. We're concerned with the long term.

Trudeau's an "easy answers" politician. He does all the things that seem good to people who don't think. Let's just get along. We never have to fight because violence solves nothing. Just let everyone do whatever unless it seems mean. Guns are dangerous, so let's use every excuse to take them away. It's sad when people have to live in poor, bad countries, so let them come to Canada. People are all basically the same except for what country they're in at the moment. If we borrow money now and sell our stockpiles of things, we'll be able to spend more now, let tomorrow take care of tomorrow. Culture is basically a trivial thing to do with folk dancing and ethnic food.

The damage is going to be felt five, ten years down the road.

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to discuss the issue with me. I now understand your collective disillusionment with him and, from what I'm reading, it's cause for serious concern. Nonetheless, I'll supplement this knowledge with some extra research. I'll be able to effectively arrive at my own conclusion once I finish the research, but his policies do seem troubling from what I've read.

Thanks again for providing some info.

Can easily get weed from dispensaries now. I walked in, got a card, and get bomb shit now.

Exactly, the national thought that he is promoting is one that will destroy our nation years down the road, if it's believed by enough people.

His entire goal is to make Canada look good on the "progressive" world stage, economics and demographics be damned.

"We must take care of 3rd world countries at any cost"

>before Trudeau
"If Obama gets elected I'm moving to Canada"
>after Trudeau
"If Trump gets elected I'm moving to Canada"

Also I forgot to mention, canadian dollar is plummeting too, so if you want to buy low on canadian dollars this would be the time to do it.

Agreed about the lack of identity- no idea why he panders to third world Mudslims over Canadian culture.

Yeah nah, this isn't cutting it. The other posts clearly elucidated a variety of points and tackled each one; you're just speaking with rage. Thankfully, I read their posts before I did yours; otherwise, I'd be more inclined to believe that Trudeau is not as horrific as you say he is.

Please learn to convey your points succinctly and concisely

They were his kids btw.

Canada is pretty diverse, but they had an immigration policy based on education for years. No blue collared minimum wage garbage allowed. They don't have the same worries as your welfare immigration euro shitholes.

Probably so he can import as many free votes as he needs instead of taking a gamble with his actual countrymen. Hillary wants to do the same thing.

Nothing nationally, it must be from your own electorate boyoo. He was unable to pass an executive action for "weed lmao"

To any Leafs who voted for him:
>Please, think long and hard before having children.
>You may not realise it, but you're all fucked up inside.

To Leafs who didn't vote for him:
>welcome to our cunt-Obama world.

What, a blithering retard who does nothing but virtue signal and sell National Gold?

Go fuck yourself. I went to the heart of the matter, and I don't really care about the opinion of someone who thinks he can judge a leader by the superficial condition of the country during a vacation visit during the first year of that leader's term.

The funny thing is, a lot of people would forgive him if he just legalized weed like he promised. The Liberals in this country have a spending fetish, so at the very least it would have provided tax income for them.

The fact that over 50% of our country smokes the stuff isn't negligible either, there's a lot of money to be made from this.

but instead
"Dude I can't dude weed parliament won't let me lol"

he was doing so well too. harper brought canada back standing proud and tall after the 2009 market crash. We even had a fucking surplus at the end of this term. now its all downhill again.

>This guy is bad news bears, you can
>quaran-fucking-tee he'll be voted out the next election.
>quaran-fucking-tee
>quaran
What did he mean by this?

*Quran-fucking-tee

What's with all the pride parading he does anyway? Surely he must be in the closet. He certainly sounds like it anyway. I can understand going to these degeneracy fests if you are a full blown homosexual but a supposedly straight guy going to them year after year? Bit strange.

>This guy is bad news bears, you can
guaran-fucking-tee he'll be voted out the next election.

You guys better watch out for the next election, because it will be rigged as fuck to keep Trudeau in for four more years. This guy is the poster boy of the globalist movement after Obama.

>He was voted in almost solely by women, because he is handsome.
What do we need to do to remove the vote from women?

No idea. I think it was some kind of long-game vote pandering. Given his last name, he knew it wouldn't be long until the Liberals asked him to run for PM.

>that our national anthem has changed

That broke my heart. I'm not canadian and I don't even have any connection with your country, but changing the national anthem for the sake of political correctness is disgusting and vile. Stay strong man.

this is a shithole of low intelligence and apathy.

We are Europeans without the historical ties to the land.

We are Americans without the patriotism.

Those two reasons are why why this is the western country with the least resistance to globalism. Nuke us now.

Make him hideous

>You guys better watch out for the next election, because it will be rigged as fuck to keep Trudeau in for four more years. This guy is the poster boy of the globalist movement after Obama.
Is there any indication that Trudeau is evil, and not just super dumb?

Don't forget he constantly shills for the LGTBQ 24/7 and feminist rallies.

I didn't mean remove specific to him, but stop women from having the right to vote altogether.

This is all I can think of, but I'm pretty sure he's just really stupid.

>women voted for him because "YAASSS SO HOT"
>retards voted for him because has the trudeau name
>others voted for him because people were bored of having stephen harper
>stoners voted for him because dude weed

>>retards voted for him because has the trudeau name
Why would that be persuasive? As a non-leaf, I am unfamiliar with the power of the Trudeau name beyond Justin himself.

>What's with all the pride parading he does anyway?
Virtue signalling. Loyalty to the progressive cause, demonstrated by shows of contempt for conservative values.

He marches to show he thinks disease-spreading, barren promiscuous sodomy is at least equal in his eyes to monogamous heterosexual marriage.

Then he dresses up in muslim clothes and visits a mosque to show he thinks working toward replacing our secular society with one ruled by sharia law is at least equal in his eyes to affirming the values that modern Western civilization was built on.

Never mind that the muslims would happily round up the paraders and throw them off rooftops. Being willing to accept the contradiction just makes his virtue signal stronger. Logical self-consistency is a conservative value, after all.

Canada hates atl-right.

Can America just annex our prairies already? We're basically America-lite anyhow.

because the rotting corpse of the communist pierre trudeau is heralded as the greatest prime minister of all time in every single one of the (((school textbooks)))

happend here in Austria as well

>Honestly how did this man got president

You can form this sentence for every country in the world

Pierre trudeau was a former prime minister. So people who liked pierre are more inclined to vote for justin

What did they change, if I may ask?
Here it was "All thy sons command" changed to "all of us command" because of muh sexism

>because the rotting corpse of the communist pierre trudeau is heralded as the greatest prime minister of all time in every single one of the (((school textbooks)))
Is he a literal communist who would openly call himself a communist, or is it like people call Obama a communist?

>guaran-fucking-tee he'll be voted out the next election.
I'm not a Trudeau fan but I guaran-fucking-tee he'll be reelected. He is immensely popular.

His father, Pierre Trudeau, was an absurdly popular leftist clown who was prime minister for 15 years, riding a wave of hippie stupidity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Trudeau

>Here it was "All thy sons command" changed to "all of us command" because of muh sexism
I was under the impression he replaced it with a completely different anthem.
The US anthem had "Under God" inserted during the Cold War, and it doesn't bother me, none.

He never legalised weed though right? Pretty funny

Not an open communist but he was super good buddies with Castro. The Cuban even showed up to his funeral in Canada.

Also this relationship went so deep that Pierre Trudeau actually tried to extradite Yuri Bezmenov (yes the very same based ex- KGB agent) to the Soviet Union.

This, I voted for him because he advocated for more middle class investment and wasn't a borderline commie like Mulcair.

Then he turns around and becomes a living Buzzfeed video with his greatest accomplishment being spending money we don't have on native welfare.

He invited and paraded your cuban communist dictator around canada.

>atl-right.
After that wave of mass atl-atl attacks, who could blame them?

*the relationship with communism, not specifically Castro

He was anti-American, pro-Soviet during the cold war. That's pretty much all you need to know about him.

>He invited and paraded your cuban communist dictator around canada.
How is Fidel OUR communist dictator?

pretty similar here.
They changed '[Austria] you are the home of great sons' to '[Austria] you are the home of great sons and daughters'

The more I'm staring at that picture the more estrogen I see in that guy.

he was propped up by private donors in america.

>sons comes before daughters.
pretty sexist that men still get top billing tobh

>guy
heh.

For what I saw, I don't he is evil, more like a usefull idiot for the globalists, he genuinely believes what he is doing is the right and "tolerant" thing, when in fact, he is just pushing the marxist agenda forward.

I just realised that they actually changed it to 'home of great DAUGHTERS and Sons' Fucking kill me

>How is Fidel OUR communist dictator?
"I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra... In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries. That is perfectly clear."
- President JFK

Harper wasn't any better to be honest. In Canada both parties are heavily controlled by the globalists so it doesn't really matter.

>yfw jokes are real life
I'm so sorry Austria. I really am.

Anyone who is a friend of Castro is by default a horrible human being, seriously, you don't just become pals with a genocidal maniac that condemned an entire country to misery for 50 years.

Harper wasn't good, but he wasn't half as bad as Trudeau.

This. I'll take a guy who understands economics over anything, despite how much of a dick he might be.

Imagine if we had Trudeau running this country during the 08 recession? Good god

The big thing about Trudeau is he came to power pandering to the federally or provincially employed middle class, who outnumber their privately-employed counterparts. He's big on limiting oil sands output when selling our dirt and potash is one of the few ways we're still making money, aside from being a haven for money laundering. Our private sector right now is focused on financial services out of Toronto and construction fuelled by overseas investment and boomers/millennials spending the historically unprecedented inheritances of the War generation. Our construction sector is facing a 7-10% contraction of our total national workforce the moment this boom dries up. Once the bloated public sector contracts in turn, we'll lose untold thousands more menial jobs that support them, which is really all we've created for 5 years or more. We're teetering on the precipice, and this dude keeps pledging more money that we don't have to people who don't have our best interests at heart, who rightly make their money or acquire their credentials at the expense of our nationals and then escape our hellish winters. If someone put Trudeau's face over that cartoon dog in the flaming room saying "Everything's fine" or whatever, that is Canada right now.
In his defence I have no idea how we fix things at this point. We're analogous to Russia, which has two good cities and a bunch of dumping grounds. Why should we be any different?

It was the US

>In Canada both parties are heavily controlled by the globalists so it doesn't really matter.

This is true in almost every country in the world, is called the "scissors strategy", its when you give the general public the impression that exist an opposition party, when in fact, both parties are working for the same end goal.

What you need now is an outsider that can change the rules of the game, someone like Trump, Farage, Le Pen, or Bolsonaro here in Brazil. Look for a heavily nationalist, christian, anti-immigration politician, that the entire media is always comparing to Hitler. He should be the one.

cucknadians are to stupid to understand that.
its like us with obongo.

we have to start to look at every thing as a whole. and when you do that you will realize the west is dying and nearly dead.
anything one/thing that refuses to survive and defend it self at all will inevitably die.
"""""leaders"""" like justin leafcuck are signs of the dying. a preview of things to come, because it will get worse.

you may now bitch and moan CIA agent because my fucking truth bomb hurts you.

young voters, after that he used his position as prime minister to gather female voters and gar righst activists.