Becoming a minority

Becoming a minority

Does it matter?

>Does it matter?
Depends on what comes after. In the grand schemes of thing any bearer of Neanderthal DNA could keep the torch alight. Unfortunately that's not many.

Basically just Europeans, the Bantu and certain Asian ethnic groups.

Minorities for some reason tend to support leftism
Whenever leftism is implemented, there's always starvation and death

depends if the group becoming a minority is a good group or not
frankly wouldn't really care nearly as much if nips became the majority UK population rather than no ham heads

You picture really answer your own question.
Take South Africa for example, genuine racism is coming from the government in order to hurt the white minority.

If you're a minority, pray to god it's white people that's the majority and not any other group, because we are the most sparing.

Often we hear anti-whites use the term "minorities" used to refer to Africans, Indians, Orientals etc...

This is a strange term because these groups have the largest populations in the world. Africans, Indians and Orientals each have larger population than Whites. So why is this this term "minority" used as a euphemism for non-Whites?

It is used in order to obscure the truth. We Whites are not a majority, on a global scale we are a tiny and vanishing minority. Not only are we a global minority but we are poised to become a minority in our own homes.

In 1900 my people, White people, comprised 33% of world population, today we are at 9% and dropping like a rock. Not only are we a minority in the world but because of immigration & assimilation in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries our children are poised to be minorities IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES within a few decades.

This is genocide. This is evil and this must stop!

Look at how non-whites treat minorities.
Altruism is a white concept.

So you're saying that it's okay as a white male of Germanic and Anglo ancestry to reproduce with my Tibetan GF because we both have neanderthal DNA?

Hispanic is not a race

If the majority consists of mostly borderline retarded violent chimps, then yeah - that minority won't be there for long.

And honestly, if you don't mind that then you should be killed simply so that you'd get your death wish and the rest of us stands a fighting chance.

Wasn't this debunked a while back? While the Hispanic population will indeed increase, the number of mixed race persons of white and Hispanic origin will increase as well. These people will identify as both white and Hispanic. What's likely to happen is that we'll see a scenario similar to the Irish and Italians a century ago. They'll be thought of as an "other" for a while but eventually the Hispanics will become 'white.'

Hispanic is not a single ethnicity

Some hispanics are unironically white and some hispanics are just not white

We forgot that the main hispanic country is a white country that colonized half the fucking world and commited loads of rape.

A pure Hispanic is white
A "Hispanic" who is brown is basically an indian

Indeed. I suppose by "white" I'm talking about most immigrants from Latin America.

That's why we need to call them Latino and not hispanic. It's embarrassing the spanish

That's a good thing, idiot

Friendly reminder that terms like "diversity" and "minority" are only ever used against white people.

You'll never hear anyone complaining about lack of diversity ANYWHERE besides a white country.

>eventually the Hispanics will become 'white.'

They already are... when it suits the "narrative".

I will be dead before they kill themselves so w/e

>So you're saying that it's okay as a white male of Germanic and Anglo ancestry to reproduce with my Tibetan GF because we both have neanderthal DNA?
Look. As long as the ethnicity had metallurgy before whites arrived you're not actively making the gene pool worse.

That being said, in general it'd be best to seek out someone with light eyes.

Don't fall for the >slavs aren't white meme.

What the FUCK is ironically white?

Call them what they are: Mestizo.

If you need proof that any multicultural society crumbles to chaos, look no further than us. We're the perfect example, we are now what the EU will be in 25 years.

whites still live in nice houses blacks live in slums worse than the rest of africa. This whites are opressed in sa memes need to die

75 years maybe

Fuck off kike

When did you guys join the European Union?

why is matter to stormfags if whites are a Global minorty

>why is matter to stormfags if whites are a Global minorty
I care because I am morally opposed to genocide. I am not a narcissistic I care about more than my own financial prosperity. I care about White children not being replaced in their own countries and not walking as strangers in the country their ancestors founded. Why do you think White children do not deserve a homeland?

Because it means we are making progress, idiot. It shows we are on the right path to a paradise on earth.

>Because it means we are making progress, idiot. It shows we are on the right path to a paradise on earth.
There is nothing progressive about the White race being destroyed. You are giving away your children's country so they will walk as strangers in their own lands.

No. I'll mix so there is no more us or them.

>No. I'll mix so there is no more us or them.
No one's flooding Nigeria with Non-Blacks and encouraging everyone to "mix".

No one is flooding Korea with Non-Asians and encouraging everyone to "mix".

Only citizens of White/European Countries like the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and all the countries in Europe, Norway included are having uncontrolled immigration forced on them.

This "mixing" or blending is nothing more than an attempt to wipe out my race, White race. It's genocide and it needs to stop, now!

I'd call Jews ironically white desu

Next Swedish king will be Omar Muhammad al-Stockholm

Of course it does, dummy.

Do you think the third-world hordes have any empathy for whitey?

Is it me or we're seeing less and less swedes posting nowdays? Are they kill or just deeply ashamed?

They are not even hispanic

They are mestizo

Quit falling for memes

Should we call half irish half niggers the main Celtics while we're at it?

Whites built those houses while niggers were content to live in mud huts, you dipshit. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Sure, let's argue semantics so we can ignore anything that actually matters.

They're hispanic mestizos.

BTFO.

In a democratic society, yes.

If it weren't for this "you are 18 and have a pulse, please choose our leader" cuck logic, it would be perfectly okay.

Singapore, Dubai, and other industrialized arab monarchies I'm too lazy to google, are a perfect example of this. They have lots of cheap labor immigrants but control is held by representatives of the original and dominant ethnic group.

Except we're at a point where evolution no longer works. The white man has created such wealth and developed such resistant, high yield crops, that third world countries can sustain population far greater than what they were able to before WW2 As an example, in 1950, Africa had 200 million people, which is nothing on such a huge continent. Today, they are 1.1 billion, and it's expected to increase to 2 billion in a few decades. And the vast majority of that population consists of young people.

The reverse is happening in white countries. The wealthy and intelligent are having fewer kids, while minorities and the working class account for the majority of new births. Good genes are steadily being bred out, while bad genes are multiplying. We're fucked.

Oh.
lolSweden

When do we get rid of them? inb4 they already are

That's because these countries are poor.

We should racemix to show the way.

If barack obama is mulato and he identified as black, why mestizo couldn't identify as white?

They barely have spanish blood though so you're kind of dumb

Arryn you need to stop

Bigots can't defend themselves as usual. Pathetic white supremacist behavior.

No one wants to go to Nigeria

Koreans didn't colonize other countries and they didn't trade black people either

Countries that had a past in trading slaves and colonizing countries with a different ethnicity are the one that get mix race.

Syrian refugees are a thing because of the Geneva convention, by law they are refugees so you can shove your meme semantics about what they are back up your ass.