Tillerson's Banned

Attached: Banned.jpg (262x193, 10K)

Trump just arbitrarily fired the Sec of State because he wasn't nice enough to Russia. God help us all.

I hope God doesn't help you and your nation turns to shit lmao

hasn't he been burning through staff?

S N

People are constantly resigning or getting fired when they step a toe out of line.
But this, this is the biggest one so far. Sec of State is THE most important Cabinet position, possibly the 2nd most powerful man in America. And Trump just fired him like it's the Apprentice.
Probably because Tillerson was not nice enough to Russia or because he was the adult in the room who tried to speak some sense into his head.
Fug you. We go down, the whole Western alliance crumbles and Europe will fall to the Russian hordes.
Netherlands will become New Leningrad.

Attached: 1519098900226.jpg (1050x1152, 587K)

E E

fuck me man this is some real african american silly business

DS

Trump now runs this bitch like the Trump Organization. Fuggin crazy

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 16K)

Who?

TLDR: The guy who your government elected President just fired the 2nd most powerful man in the US because he wasn't friendly enough to your government.

Attached: fugdis.gif (400x286, 1.57M)

You sound like an underaged fucking regard that’s watched too much CNN.

Are you an el goblino by chance?

>The guy who your government elected President
why does this meme still have legs?

Attached: it was a witch hunt all along.png (590x398, 94K)

Um, user, have you not been paying attention to the dozens of people running out of Trump's white house like rats off a sinking ship? Or the extremely obvious links between Trump's cohorts and Russia?
Newsflash: it's not me ruining this country. It's Trump by cucking us to Poutine and pals.
>citing a Trump treet as evidence
Might as well write in crayon "no collusion" on a piece of paper, sign it "sincerely user" and submit that as evidence to the FBI.
The ties between Trump and Russia are just way too goddamn obvious.

Attached: 1514824004629.jpg (600x600, 111K)

The House Intelligence Committee's findings were reported by every American media outlet, including CNN. The "ties" between Trump and Russia exist only in the minds of libshits suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Tillerson was let go Friday

Look Vladimir, maybe you don't remember, but Don Jr had a meeting with a Russian who had a scoop on Hillary at Trump Tower.
Nuh uh motherfucker. State Dep spokesman just said Tillerson has no idea what just happened.

Attached: amerimutt4.png (675x507, 23K)

Good. The swamp has to be fucking drained.

>Trump hires someone
>then fires them
>draining the swamp
It's like if I walked into your flat, took a shit, then cleaned it up, but then laid an even bigger shit, and saying "I cleaned your flat."

Trump hired him with the belief that he’d be different. But Tillerson has been undermining the president from day one. Just last week he criticised the meeting with North Korea. His position was untenable even before the Russia statement.

Is the white house supporting the UK with their shit with Russia? Or did Trump just put more tariffs on them?