Ben Affleck won't be Batman for much longer. Who do you think is going to be the new Batman and why is it Idris Elba?

Ben Affleck won't be Batman for much longer. Who do you think is going to be the new Batman and why is it Idris Elba?

the only answer, I really want to this happens

>why is it Idris Elba

he's pretty dominant right now and a very good actor. I'd wish they wouldn't force him into all those capeshit/fantasy trash-flics like prometheus and the gunslinger. He was one of the best parts in the wire

Why is he o lying capable of taking previously white roles?

>the dark knight

that's racist

I unironically would have loved Idris Elba as Lex Luthor.

Good old Idris "The Affirmative Action Hero" Elba.

Next Bond.

I know Sup Forums would fucking hate it, but honestly, I wouldn't mind Bruce Wayne/Batman being played by Idris Elba. Only difficulty would be explaining how he could come from a family of that much wealth considering America's history (which I imagine they wouldn't really want to dwell on anyway).

No negroes, please.

His parents were rappers or athletes, easy

His parents were criminals, only accurate and realistic way.

That could honestly work, considering the direction the TellTale Batman game took with his parents. Tie them into one of the criminal families, but not openly so.

Before

After

Sup Forums. Not even once.

Like organized crime? Nah, not for blacks. What's Sup Forums? Is that some kind of strawman you use to avoid logic?

He's the best ma man

I went to Sup Forums once, and it was mainly anti-Trump memes and a bunch of posts whining about fake racism, so I don't understand your meme, friendo

He's parents were descenderes of mansa musa, who came to America as a slave owners. Easy.

I'm not you're friend, m80.

I'm not you're m80, amigo

>Like organized crime? Nah, not for blacks.
Why not? Would make perfect sense in a place like Gotham.

I can only suspend my disbelief so much. Crime for blacks, yes. Organized? Not very likely.

Race mixing.

Or he's adopted. He lost his parents twice. :(

I'm not your amigo, friendo.

The tolerant and inclusive lefty/pol/, ladies and gentlemen.

we need him being the first black James Bond

What's the difference between Batman and a Nigger?
Batman can go out at night without Robin

>implying there isn't already a black batman
who wins in a fight Sup Forums:

The Accountant
v
John Wick
v
The Equalizer

I just hope he has sex with multiple white women

They'll make Catwoman black and reverse cuck you, you cuckolded pervert

Wick would probably get dropped first. He's more of a run and gun type with no plan and relies too much of dumb luck. Both Ben and Denzel have the power of weaponized autism on their side, but I think Denzel's government black ops experience gives him the upper hand. I think home turf hardware store Denzel even beats them 2 v 1.

But is the Denzel movie any good? I don't like him as an actor, are the writing and action choreography enough to overcome his acting?

WE

There's been a couple. Like Stan Lee's Batman.

I liked it better than the John Wick movies. Denzel is just a better actor than Keeanu. You will like it if you like "retired assassin" movies like that and Jack Reacher

>retired assassin
>Jack Reacher

No.