What the hell, America?

I actually liked him, he was a fairly level-headed dude.

Attached: rex.jpg (600x400, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tillerson/trump-fires-chief-diplomat-tillerson-after-clashes-taps-pompeo-idUSKCN1GP1NJ
washingtonpost.com/politics/30f34eea-26ba-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/cia-director-distorts-intelligence-communitys-findings-on-russian-interference/2017/10/19/d7f8e05e-b4ed-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>call out the slavic devils
>get fired

I wonder how this will affect the Kim-Trump meeting

das rite white boy

Racism is not okay.

Talk shit about Russia and get shit canned.

>get sacked for defending your so called closest ally
drumpf needs to be impeached now he's gone too far this time

>Sarah Huckabee Sanders does the same thing in her capacity as White House spokeswoman, doesn't get fired
>Mike Pompeo has denounced Russian interference in our elections
>is Tillerman's replacement
pic related

>I actually liked him, he was a fairly level-headed dude.
outward appearances don't matter. Tillerson was absolute garbage at his job and Trump was an idiot for hiring him in the first place. He has absolutely run the State Department into the ground, something which has not received nearly enough attention in the media. Dozens and dozens of senior positions remain unfilled while a hiring freeze remains in effect, and the US's diplomatic corp is utterly demoralized and weaker than it has been in decades.

Attached: 1509173841099.png (571x618, 53K)

>Sarah Huckabee Sanders does the same thing in her capacity as White House spokeswoman

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tillerson/trump-fires-chief-diplomat-tillerson-after-clashes-taps-pompeo-idUSKCN1GP1NJ

>On Monday Tillerson blamed Russia for the poisonings in England of a former Russian double agent and his daughter. Earlier, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders refrained from saying Moscow was responsible.

>He has absolutely run the State Department into the ground, something which has not received nearly enough attention in the media. Dozens and dozens of senior positions remain unfilled while a hiring freeze remains in effect, and the US's diplomatic corp is utterly demoralized and weaker than it has been in decades.
That was exactly what he was hired to do, you utter chucklefuck. Trump saw the State Dept. as infested with Clinton lackeys after her 4-year tenure and wanted to clean house.

washingtonpost.com/politics/30f34eea-26ba-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html
>Trump last Friday asked Tillerson to step aside, and the embattled diplomat cut short a trip to Africa on Monday to return to Washington.

the idea behind "cleaning house" is that afterward you actually manage to replace the people who you clean out. Also most of the Clinton lackeys there resigned because they didn't want to work for Trump and Tillerson, not because there was an active effort to force them out in most cases. Tillerson was somebody completely out of his element going from big oil to working for the government and it showed.

the UK hasn't formally blamed Russia yet either.

So what exactly are you claiming Sanders did when you said she "does the same thing"?

>"the US stands by our ally"
>our ally says it's "highly likely" that Russia was behind it
it's really not complicated, stop willfully acting dense and pretending not to know what her language means so that you can tilt at windmills.

Favorite Tillerson moment is when he called Trump "a fucking idiot" and didn't deny it.

fucking moron*

You said she said the exact same thing as Tillerson, which she didn't. Then when I pointed out she didn't you said, "Well neither did Britain."

Now you're again implying she IS blaming Russia, which again isn't true. You can try to dance around it all you want, in the end you're still circling around the same bullshit.

he got replaced by some hardcore Neocon the week after Netanyajew makes some high profile visit to America to discuss bombing Iran.

Gg Iran.

he talked bad about the true president of the usa

Attached: 778678786.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

>>That was exactly what he was hired to do, you utter chucklefuck.
>wants to purge the State Department by sending someone unqualified to lead the department
With that logic, Trump wants to purge the EPA, HUD, Education, Small Business, Department of Energy, Treasury & Labor Department

He already put oil barons in charge of the EPA and a former Verizon lawyer and Sinclair Broadcasting lackey in charge of the FCC.

>there's a major difference between saying that Russia did it and saying it's highly likely that Russia did it
>it's the US's job to assign blame for the attack when the UK has been extremely careful about pointing fingers before the evidence has been fully evaluated
you're nitpicking and don't seem to understand how this works. If the UK was coming out and definitively saying who the perpetrator of an attack in the US instead of showing support for our investigation which heavily points towards a culprit, we would be hearing nothing but complaints about it from them. The UK is heavily leaning towards formally blaming Russia within the next few days. The White House has said that it will support the UK in its decision on the matter. If you really want to interpret that as them saying "lol Russia din du it" or split hairs about extremely similar statements then maybe you should take a step back and evaluate how deep into Trump derangement syndrome you are.

Sanders' head is next on the chopping block, moron.

sorry did i miss the part where sarah and mike called out russia specifically for the poisoning?

I seriously want it to happen. Republicans can salvage some of our dignity if we stop him somehow.

>He already put oil barons in charge of the EPA
Guess the sarcasm wasn't thick enough. I meant to suggest that all the departments I listed have highly unqualified people running them.

going to need a source for that, my dude.

read the thread you idiot.

Attached: 1511726473683.jpg (482x381, 26K)

Plenty of those positions were held by people who had been there since Bush, dipshit.

i did read the thread you fuckwit, espicially the part where you implied in greentext that sarah and mike criticized russia and were not fired. while i retorted that the comment sarah made about the poisoning is different from the one tillerson made and the criticism of russia from mike was about election interference and not the poisoning.

so i do ask you to keep up.

You said Sanders said the exact same thing as Tillerson, which is a lie.

Just own up to it, dude.

>I seriously want it to happen. Republicans can salvage some of our dignity if we stop him somehow.
I wish Trump had just run as an independent so we don't have to listen to you people whine about how he's not sending tanks to demolish abortion clinics and marching the DEA into Colorado to arrest everybody for smoking pot. Good luck during the primaries next year, by the way, I'm sure John Kasich can do it this time around!

Trump is quite obviously just waiting for UK to make their move. Not just "fairly certain"

>this non-response
okay whatever, Trump thinks CNN is responsible for the attack and that Russia is a victim of the eternal anglo and ebul fake news attacks. If that's what you want to read from this situation, no amount of logic or basic common sense can stop you.

Attached: 1502868442858.jpg (400x392, 41K)

That is precisely his goal. The Fedgov is historically understaffed right now.
Less jobs filled = more chaos = Trump likey.
At the rate people are fleeing or getting kicked out of the Executive Branch these days, would you even be surprised? Spicer, Scaramucci, Hicks, Comey, Cohn, Omarosa, Bannon, Priebus, Flynn, Yates.
Last week she admitted Trump was in litigation with Stormy Daniels. I would be surprised if she stays much longer.
Trump is an embarrassment to this country and even moreso to the Party. Decades from now we won't be seen as the party of Reagan, but the party of Trump. The guy who intentionally stoked chaos in his own administration, fired anyone he didn't liked, ruined our relationships with our allies, and viciously chastised minorities. And by far the worst hair of any President, including the baldies.

Attached: trump_o_face.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

>Trump thinks CNN is responsible for the attack and that Russia is a victim of the eternal anglo and ebul fake news attacks
Citation needed.

Fuck that guy. He has no respect for our greatest ally.

Toв. Пyтин oткpoeт нoвyю эpy пpoцвeтaния. God bless America and Бoг блaгocлoвит Maть Poccия.

Attached: map-of-usa-and-russia-fileflag-map-of-russia-usasvg-wikimedia-commons-1024-x-641-pixels.jpg (1024x641, 97K)

He was a fucking fag

Bill Kristol pls go

If you want to be identified as "the schizophrenic racist club" thats fine, but don't drag the whole party down with you.
Oh wait, you already did.
And I for one hated Bill Kristol for his pro-Iraq War propaganda.

Reagan was shit, you're shit, and your party is shit. Trump can also be pretty shit but at least most of his scandals are made up or small things blown out of proportion, and not actual fucking felonies like Iran-Contra, which your hero should have been locked up for. Weasel.

Attached: 1489578706894.jpg (492x459, 80K)

>Reagan was shit
The most popular and successful Republican President, was shit.
Get out of the Party if ya hate it so much and just start a KKK 2.0 if you want it so bad.
>Trump can also be pretty shit but at least most of his scandals are made up or small things blown out of proportion
Colluding with a foreign power, abetting their gangster-like behavior, destroying our relationships with our allies, and creating instability in the federal government are not "small things blown out of proportion."
Trump oughta be locked up.
Reagan was a hero who carried himself with dignity, that reinvigorated American confidence and patriotism and brought us to levels of power hitherto unimagined.
You can take your racist nutcase if you want him.

Attached: 1519894014267.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

>The most popular and successful Republican President, was shit.
Lincoln?

In the modern era I meant
And that is undeniable.

same here m8. He was the only guy that wasn't rushing to ww3. The guy that replaced him is apparently a total neocon.

Drumpf is unironically a moron and his supporters will play it off as 5d chess.

>stupid anglo-goy thinks he is America's closest ally

Attached: 205131.jpg (419x267, 10K)

other modern Republican presidents include
>Bush Sr
>Dubya
>Trump
>Nixon
tough competition.

Why do Americans love the alzheimer's mouthpiece for George HW Bush so much, whilst not actually liking George HW Bush? Is it because Americans are retarded and only care about charisma and personality rather than actual policy?

>Is it because Americans are retarded and only care about charisma and personality rather than actual policy?
Bingo.
Why do you think reality TV is so popular here? It's all flash, no substance.

>replaced by pompino

Attached: 33F34BD7-D546-4E4B-BBC4-A5BEA58FA67C.jpg (800x561, 60K)

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/cia-director-distorts-intelligence-communitys-findings-on-russian-interference/2017/10/19/d7f8e05e-b4ed-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html

Yes

Aussies are also stupid
But the Asian influx slowed that degeneration.

kind of looks like Netanyahu

Attached: 000_UE7P4.jpg (768x512, 46K)