Why do people have so much against smoking?

Why do people have so much against smoking?

I find smelly fat people a lot more annoying desu.

Idk I smoke. And I agree, fat people who smell are worse, they smell like rotten cheese and hot garbage in the summer

I think dipping is kinda gross

if you smoke of have lived around people who smoke since childhood you wont get it, but the smell of fags is fucking gross

I dont really care about smokers if they dont waste my time or dont make me smell it. Sadly if i have to work with them theyll just to whine about smoke breaks like little babies they are.

No it isn't

a lot of guys on my campus dip

it is fucking gross

t. smoker

They do this at my campus too. Even in the classroom. I mean I dont really care all that much but I see other people disgusted by it.

I've lived around people that smoke since I was a baby, and I dislike it. I don't have a stick up my ass about it though as long as you don't blow it in people's faces. But there's few things as bad smelling as fat guy who doesn't properly wash or cover up his stench.

Dipping is fucking disgusting. No one wants to see you spit every minute for the next half hour. Fuck off.

I don't hate smokers, I'm just aware that they conciously are ruining their body.

Like I don't hate fat people either, I'm just aware that they are ruining their body.

I judge them on the fact though, if you are willing to see your body degenerate like that something is wrong in my opinion, and you lose a bit of my respect.

Both are disgusting

and they're always wearing a mossy oak jacket or hat

Cigarette smoke smells like dirty turtle assholes.

>proceeds to drink alcohol every weekend

When did all the fucking normies invade the board?

>Giving money to the tobacco jew
>BAKA

Fuck combustion. Why have tar lung when you can vaporize.

If somebody wants to be a retard and smoke that's his problem. But he should do it away from normal people.
Yes, it is.

All people I know who smoke drinks aswell.

I'm not saying I'm a saint either, but you have to achknowledge that if you smoke you can't expect me to praise you for your health choices.

I'm not gona force you to stop smoking, OP simply asked me why I have something against smoking, and it's the fact that a lot of people are ruining their long and short term health by smoking. Same could be said about drinking of course, but that wasn't the topic.

If people want to smoke, I don't give a shit. They just need to go outside. Smoking, drinking alcohol, and being overweight are all bad for your health.

People who smoke are 100% bad decision makers.

The company I work for won't hire anybody that smokes

ive smoked for a decade
you stop smelling your own shitty stale smoke smell
it gets on everything
i also struggle simply breathing nowadays and im trying to quit.
i wheeze ALL the time and wake up in the middle of the night sweaty and out of breath only to hack up big gobs of yellow / brown gritty tar.
my chest hurts the majority of the day
it's fucking terrible because it causes me anxiety to think im probably dying with cancer. i refuse to go to the Dr. because im afraid it will turn out true.

>Lung cancer
>COPD
>High blood pressure and cardiovascular disease in general
>IIP

Even if you are thoughtful and do it outside and away from people, you'll still end up leeching resources from healthcare to treat completely avoidable diseases where others don't have a choice in the matter and could use the resources, or if you have private healthcare you'll end up wasting shitloads of money that you could have used on your family.

>They just need to go outside.
No, they should have to be inside their own homes. They do it outside they litter like mad. And other people are outside.
>im trying to quit.
There is no try, only do.
>it's fucking terrible because it causes me anxiety to think im probably dying with cancer
If you think you have a health problem you should put it off. Ask your doctor about it.

Both are the result of poor choice making. Both are disgusting.

And, at least fat people can smell ok. A smoker never does.

clearly you have been around smokers all your life

Have your breathing problems getting slowly and steadily worse? Have you been losing weight without changing our diet? If so you should worry about cancer

Also just fucking go, you'll feel the anxiety whether you know or not, and early treatment is always better. Every second counts to avoid methastasis, plus I understand that the anglosphere is pretty good with lung transplants.

>smoked so long can't smell the disgusting cigarette smoke anymore
>bitches about other people smelling

I would fuck that camel.

But it's so cute :(