Why did Sam Hyde delete his Buzzfeed interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bernstein
youtu.be/c1binakIuU4
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/769618256567107584
dmlp.org/legal-guide/new-york-recording-law
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump...?

Author of the interview probably filed a lawsuit

Bet it was actually youtube wot done it.

Oy vey!

Apparently the guy is getting death threats, that's probably why

twitter.com/Bernstein

>Joe Bernstein @Bernstein 24 de ago
i am watching and enjoying the pilot of “i love dick.” should i read the book ahead of the rest of the episodes?

Yes (((of course))) he is.

His fans were pulling some Sup Forums shit on him

He tweeted that he had to delete it for "legal reasons", which probably means Bernstein is threatening him to take the video down because he recorded him and posted the audio online without permission

his corporate overlords at [as] probably made him delete it

Yes the Kanye only got out of trouble for doing the same to Taylor Swift earlier this year because Taylor knew that Kim Kardashian was also listening in this forgoing her expectation of privacy.

Out of all the Bernsteins on this planet, this is the guy who got the Twitter handle @Bernstein?

It will probably turn up again soon

He's jewish himself, same as Milo.

This is all a ploy and typical jewish tactics. Stop giving him attention you dumb fucks and kill yourselves.

Us real niggas already saw it, so it doesn't matter anyways

pretty sure this is actually him

OY VEY

I GUESS WE'RE ALL JEWS

OY VEY!

Where's the fucking mirror?

Christ, this guy is getting spaghetti all over his Twitter. What a little child.

Someone post a mirror what did I miss

The second I saw it, I thought he would get burned by wiretapping laws. You can't record anyone over the phone without authorization.

Sam was a retard for doing that.

Has anybody challenged him to a street race yet?

Watching the video and reading the interview, I feel like the video was needed.

Absolutely hilarious. That video was amazing and this is just icing on the cake

do you reckon it's reasonable brownstain assumed Sam's assistant was listening to their conversation?

>You can't record anyone over the phone without authorization.

That's false. As long as one party knows it's being recorded, it's legal. Sam knew, so it was legal.

Lolol mde will get canceled

Jews win again

LOL

Joe wasn't told he was being recorded.

Uh, only in certain states, retard.

>Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation. Furthermore, if you are not a party to the conversation, a "one-party consent" law will allow you to record the conversation or phone call so long as your source consents and has full knowledge that the communication will be recorded.

Was SAM told he was being recorded? If Bernstein recorded the call and Sam agreed, then there would be bi-lateral consent to record the call. I'm sure Bernstein's legal leverage had more to do with the witch hunt that followed the calls release, more than it had to do with the call being recorded.

youtu.be/c1binakIuU4

Here's a copy

WHERE
IS
THE
FUCKING
VIDEO

It's true. Sam Hyde is a total kike. If not, he's a secret leftist who just makes jokes that a borderline for these gullible faggots. I mean, look at their adult swim show. It's them dressing up as women and making stupid degenerate jokes. Sure they don't like SJWs, who does.

>you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/769618256567107584

thanks bud

>He thinks federal laws trump state laws.
A federal law is the minimum. If a state decides that "one-party consent" law is shit, then you can be arrested for a state crime.

So if one of these jews were sitting in California then the one who recorded it could be charged in California with a crime.

Oops, wrong one.

This.

Its a copyright law. tds doesn't do interviews much beacuae many news outlets won't let them record and distribute the interview.

Sam Hyde is fucking annoying.

If you record a conversation with someone in California from outside of California, then no crime was committed in California.

I just looked at the NY recording law and it matches the fed law. Buzzfeed operates out of NY so you are right 0 he should be in the clear ( I stand corrected).

dmlp.org/legal-guide/new-york-recording-law

I doubt seriously though that Sam understood this, its fucking reckless to do that shit when you dont know where a person is calling from.

AHAHAHA he deleted the "Retweet this if you think jokes about cutting off jews' fingers are fun" Last I saw it had over 2.7k retweets :-D

I find it hard to believe that Trump's twitter handler would be endorsing a show on adult swim no matter it's message.

>Secret leftist

Yeah, no

>reddit

This has me spooked

I'm gonna dl every vid on his channel. Should have done it sooner

>trump MDE

this must be fake

I don't even know what to call this delusion.

State laws trump federal law FUCKING MASSIVE KEK

Does anyone have the buzzfeed video downloaded?

It looks like the $2,000 challenge got taken down too.

fuck

Even if I was Jewish I would find this hilarious

If we continue to use California as an example, the party who recorded outside of California could still be held civilly liable according to a 2006 California Supreme Court decision. The CASC also spoke about, but didn't rule on the criminal aspect. It is still possible for a person to be charged, but it would cause undue stress on the system. This is of course California and then are around 11 states that require two party consent.

Read the entire post and get off an American Image Board.

nvm, I found it

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

>tfw canadian knows my laws better than me

>death threats
>not "whacha doin, rabbi?"

he doesnt want to be indicted for murder

What's the under-over on the amount of dudes that this guy has watched bang his girlfriend?

yeah of course mate

9/11

The kike watches Alex Jones, a fellow kike. Not surprised.

Wew lad I watched it this morning
Wasn't the "journalist" name (((stein))?

Joe Bernstein sounds like an effeminate little girl.

I bet he takes it in his fart box.

>Alex Jones, a fellow kike. Not surprised.

KIKESKIKESKIKES KEKS KEKS KEKS

W L Pierce pls go

Dude didn't deserve to be harrassed for doing his job.

It's not like he was as incompetent as that fuckwit from mic.com, he actually new a bit about Sam.

You could tell right off the bat that it was going to be a hit piece.

It's fucking buzzfeed.

Dude works at Buzz Feed, he deserves his life to be ruined.

It's some leftist fag.

These shills are cartoon "nazis"

>[citation needed] is a shill post
Nigger, what? When this board started, if you didn't have citations, you'd get laughed out of the thread. It's always on the person making the claims to back them up.

Is Sam Hyde a crypto-kike?

Fuck off. Sam is a Jew and Alex is a Jew.

I don't think Alex Jones is Jewish but isn't he married to one?

What's Sam's deal with earthbound

Gonna need proofs.

Or you could start taking your schizophrenia medication again

Jewish trickery either by Buzzfeed or Adultswim

Reminds me of the dumb bitch that retweeted every poo poo pee pee

Sams a furbie? Can't wait for him to snap and go postal. He'd be laughing cos no cunt would believe it.

Kike faggot bro.

But I'll give you 4/7 that he saw his mom banged by some nigger.

just watched EP4 of World Peace
and the MADMAN THE CRAZY NIKKA
namedropped
MOONMAN AND DAVID DUKE
one the SAME FUCKING SCENE

the MADMAN on a fucking ADULTSWIM
HOLY SHIT

Retard

Because he was high as fuck for it, clearly.

Sam isn't a degenerate

David Duke reference is genius. First thing that comes up is his book on Jewish supremacy

>Sam isn't a degenerate

sadly he is, but he is my degenerate sort of

Kek disagrees.

Sam Hyde is a retard. He is risking his show not being renewed because of stupid shit like this.

Just don't do the interview instead of getting yourself into some alt-right hate campaign and AS being forced to cut you.

Laws for that differ from state to state

I honestly think he doesn't give a fuck
he namedropped moonman and david duke
and they had that song JEWS ROCK and shit

I think that's his sister runs that account

Shut up

ITS ASSISTANT
>his sister
now that wouldnt be very smart now would it user