>people actually think that Quentyn is dead

When will they return to his plot line?

*cums inside lyanna and makes the 8*

who

disgusting

soon

I enjoy this show

youtube.com/watch?v=ulUBDu_97z8&t=0m56s

>We've all seen the movies where the hero is in trouble -- he's surrounded by 20 people, but you know he's gonna get away 'cause he's the hero. You don't really feel any fear for him.

> I want my readers, and i want viewers to be afraid when my characters are in danger

>I want them to be afraid to turn the next page because the next character may not survive it.

what do we do about the (((iron bank))) Sup Forums?

Listen, OP, there's something about the thread you should know. Oh no. It's too late. /got/ has been infected. It may look fine now, but it's just a matter of time before it turns into Bobbyposting.
This entire thread must be purged

did he get burned with the rest or what?

>It was Rhaegar who dishonoured Ashara at Harrenhal

>manga carta
>not the act of supremacy or bill of rights

He was going to The Twins

well it certainly wasn't ned
just ignore it

In case of the death of GRRM is there a privy ghostwriter who can end the series?

I'M GONNA CAVE IN YOUR ARMOR WITH MY HAMMER

>It would also work to create some unease and tension with who Ilyrio and Varys are really working for and what their ultimate goals are (actually, same with a lot of people around Dany).
This is an interesting point.

Dabid.

i have some suggestions

I hope we find out that rhaegar really was a nasty prick

we already know he was though

I think GURM said specifically nobody would finish it of he died.

I'm not sure, but this might be shopped.

He'd just fuck it up to suit his shitty fan theories

explain

I hate that DABID has made Jon and Aegon the same person. That whole plotline is dumb as fuck.

/coddbros/

There was a time when i would look forward with joy whenever a new episode was coming out. Now i am still looking forward but it is with dread and hate rather than excitement.

How could a knight cheat in joust ? I recall in agot that barristan said loras using trick to beat the mountain

In what way?

>gets his wife and kids killed by cheating on them because he's a retarded muh dick muh prophecy harp-playing faggot
seems obvious enough

Please no, his theories are too autistic.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN CONSIDER THAT HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR WIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh whah about harhehnhealal?

Aegon in the book is boring as fuck. The only good part is Jon Con.

His wife will allow it.

here have an anime pic not for ants

something about the horse being in heat

Please enjoy the new hit TLC show, "My 600 pound WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE"

That's not what's happened and you know it

>mfw sansa, despite her many bullshits, is a miles better character than aryas

Loras used a horse that was in heat so it fucked up the mountains horse because it wanted to smash with loras's horse.

Only beta white men marry asians

He was also planning on overthrowing his father (though granted, that made total sense, but it's still a betrayal) and in the show he apparently divorced his wife and made his two children bastards so he could marry Lyanna and make Jon Sue legit.

>one pile of dogshit is smellier than another
fair enough

makes him foolish, not a prick

STRONG TULLY GENES

>cheating on his lawfully wedded wife
>not a prick

He was just absurdly autistic. He had no understanding of human emotions or how to be a real human bean. He read some old prophecy somewhere and decided he was the chosen and one and dedicated his life to trying to achieve it. Then he thought his kid would be the chosen one. So he fugged Elia over and over forcing her to bear children despite her ill health, and when she couldn't handle it any more he turned to Lyanna as a back-up.
Then Bobby caved his chest in.

I'm sure his future son will be a great mod on r/hapas.

i'm not denying sansa is horrible
but compared to arya, she's okay

it doessn't make them bastards ya pinhead

At least Sophie Turner is a miles better actress.

based Cat FISHING the stark line eternally

Based Bobby.

Someone make OC of the muppet Tullys

What if his name in the book ends up being Aegon, too?

the heart wants what the heart wants. stop being salty roastie

Getting a marriage annulled like that in Westeros would actually.

She's still bad. The show cast a lot of bad actors.

>heart
>implying
Rhaegar was a faggot who believed in a prophecy.

don't most the starks apart from Cat have pretty dark hair? Always thought it was slightly odd that the first men northerners were dark and the Andals from Central Europe were blonde with blue eyes.

>Ned that tall and muscular
c'mon now

She's a fat ugly slag who can't act at all. Even Kit and Emilia are better actors than she is.

Would you kill your own father on the privy?

>he doesn't understand the importance of FAMILY DUTY and HONOUR
seriously hope you guys don't do this

Nope, all the Stark kids have Tully features (auburn hair, blue eyes) save for Arya and Jon, who look like Starks.

no it wouldn't. a bastard is someone being born out of wedlock, they don't become one because he divorces the mother. it would just make them not the first choice in succession

>fat
>Kit and Emilia are better actors than she is

damn, i want one of those shirts now

tully genes are 2stronk
arya is the only stark looking one (and jon obviously)
yeah he should be a little bit taller than Cat at most
but its exaggerated anime art, so whatever

Why didn't the hound just do this during the night?

Kit and Emilia have gotten better. At least they dont instantly ruin scenes anymore.

how times have changed

New ep just leaked

>forgotten plot points edition

All aboard lads!

with how things currently are in the show, I like that Arya is the way she is. Like all the major players are being set aside for Jon and Dany vs the Nightking but Arya is still sort of a wildcard, I hope she stays that way

Kit's been consistently good since season 4

Why aren't there any East Asians in the show? Where are the Guatemalians and Papau New Guineans? The Cherokee Indians? I see too many white faces and it makes me angry. Why are white people allowed to have things? Why are they even allowed to exist? Ugh, I can't even right now.

Yes, it would.
>Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place

EYE SHABOWS

>t. Ned 'I lost my head over muh honour' Stark

b8

Wait where

he still lasted longer than that faggot harpist though

Nice fanfic

emilia go to sleep

Sophie has gotten a bit chubby which is a shame, but her acting's not half bad to me

>Your dad makes you marry a stinky-smelly shitskin
>Get called a prick because shes useless and you want out
>Caring about dornish mutts

You can't get an annulment aqfter being married for years. It would have been a divorce

>one expression ever
>good

Pretty good shoop
well deserved trips

Books or Audio Books? I've never been able to get very far into the books straight reading, even though I know it's good for me to read a book.

What do you do when reading audiobooks? I have a 3 and 1/2 hour drive from home to college but other than that I don't drive much.

Play games that don't require sound? Gives recommendations. Should I read the first two books I have physically then switch to audiobooks?

>useless
she was a better baby-maker than lyanna