This is just too easy

>Media frantically trying to spin the facts, saying Trump's black outreach is wrong, and that black communities aren't as bad and violent as Trump says.
>Trump baits media into attacking with his "out of touch" tweet.
>media predictably goes Harambe on Trump.
>People will see that there is more outrage over Trump's tweet than the murder of this woman, and the slaughter of thousands of blacks in Chicago annually.
>Media BTFO

As always.

Never thought that way, I hope your right.

People don't think that far. Media will just create an air of "badness" around this, and people won't think it through like Khan or the judge.

Nobody cares about black on black crime other than you retarded apes.

It only presents the "problem" of blacks from poor socioeconomic background being segregated. Unless Trump say some progressive shit like ending the segregation, no one will gives a shit.

Yet again Trumptard shows that they have no critical thinking skill whatsoever

Why complicate things?

Just let the media do their stupid bullshit, and stay by that tweet, he literally did nothing wrong.

>tfw Trump ruined my Jeb Bush presidency

This is different. They have to perform extreme mental gymnastics to tip-toe around this issue without accidentally proving Trump's point. That Black communities are shitholes still, and have been for as long as democrats have run them.

Some people will see through the awkward media BS and see Trump's point.

This only works if what's his face doesn't have a meltdown about Trump. He's probably in a very dark place right now and the media will try to turn his emotions onto Trump.

If he already hates Trump that's a given. And if Trump goes after him as he reflexively does, he looks like even more of an ass who didn't even give a shit.

I think you forget the masses completely rely on the MSM for news. MSM shapes their views.

Except lefties are experts at mental gymnastics and are master manipulators

>People will see that there is more outrage over Trump's tweet than the murder of this woman, and the slaughter of thousands of blacks in Chicago annually.

No, they really wont. We see that because our emotions have been kinda dulled by this place. Average people will see Trump being an ass again. This is the first time he should actually apologize. He's always said he would if he did something wrong, and this was something wrong, at least in the eyes of the general public.

If the media keeps bitching on him after the apology, THEN he can bring up the fact that they care more about a tweet than people randomly dying in shitty areas. But for now he needs to put out his own fire.

Trump surrogates will be able to go on air and show the hypocrisy of media outrage over the tweet but no outrage at the murder itself.

Nothing but another game of underwater mahjong

Could someone please explain what is wrong with this tweet?

He's not being insensitive or mean about anything, but all the shills just keep repeating that he is without clarifying.

He said that black mothers in black inner cities cannot walk their baby without fear of being shot, and that is exactly what happened.

This really isn't the case anymore except for the most die hard of leftists who are confirming their biases. Most people have largely turned towards alternative sources of news. It's all about winning independents anyways, not converting ideologues on the left. To the average soccer mom this kind of constant attacking and nitpicking of every little thing grows wearisome after a while.

he's literally politicizing the death of a mother for his own sick agenda

i like trump, but this shit is too fucking soon. He's such a fucking dick. All my black friends who THOUGHT about supporting him have now changed their minds.

Its not so much mean as it is insensitive. Juxtaposing VOTE TRUMP next to 'these poor people just had a family member killed' is terrible optics. All he needed to do was say something along the lines of 'look at this crime, thoughts prayers etc,this needs to end' and it gets the same message across while not coming off like an ass.

4 cents have been deposited into your account. Thank you for your help in Correcting the Record!

First of all, you have no friends at all let alone black friends.

Secondly, I can understand that. BUT we are living in a world where Obama lectures us about gun control hours after a massacre occurs. He has done it every single time and no MSM outlet has batted an eye.

Trump didn't need this tweet. It can backfire because MSM is controlling people's minds.

Lets ignore the politicizing of countless more deaths by democrats to push gun control and fan racial tensions. They are the good goys so they get a pass.

>All my black friends

>Changed their minds over a tweet

>Jeb quoting the tentacle headed guy who advises Jabba the Hutt

What did he mean by this

>blacks complain every minute of every day that they live in poverty with shitty schools and no opportunities
>white politician addresses the problem and says the same thing
>he's a racist

>I'll take shit that didn't happen for 200 Alex

>>People will see that there is more outrage over Trump's tweet than the murder of this woman, and the slaughter of thousands of blacks in Chicago annually.

won't happen sorry cuck.

Meant to click you not

>>blacks complain every minute of every day that they live in poverty with shitty schools and no opportunities

they don't.

>>white politician addresses the problem and says the same thing

he generalized them.

>>he's a racist

yep.

Replace the word "media" with "normal people" and you will see right through the OP.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Have you even ever talked to blacks?

Nope
Average fox viewer age 68
MSNBC & CNN 60-63
Alex jones has more viewers than MSM channels combined

Drawing that comparison is equally insensitive since the majority of the people mad at this hate guns as well, dont do that. Wait to see if he straight up apologizes, then bash media if they continue going after him. The gun comparison brings no positive spin to this table

>they don't

Oh I must have misunderstood then.

>he generalized them

They generalize themselves as the "black community".

>yep

Ok champ.

the CTR is strong with this one.

>they don't.

That's literally the Democratic National Committee platform. It has been for decades.

For thirty years no one called him racist until he ran against Hillary.

Hmmm, interesting! This reminds me of Hopper, played by Kevin Spacey (voice acting of course, a real homosapien portraying an anthropomorphic grasshopper in an animated universe would be absurd) from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

Trump is not trying to outreach to blacks.

He is trying to blackpill them into not voting.

What are you talking about? Obama went to the funeral of the Dallas police officers murdered by a BLM supporter and didn't even mention the names of the dead cops once. All he could talk about was a couple of criminal niggers getting killed by police and how they need to better understand the ways of the black folk. He talked about how it's insane we don't have "common sense gun control". Which is confirmed to just be a bait and switch tactic.

He should stick to talking only to his white radical fringe audience.

They love the attention.

And they'll commit collective suicide when he loses and proves that their echo chamber isn't as indicative of broader sentiment as they hoped.

Well if Hillary wins then we can tell all our lib shits to fuck off to North America so there is always a positive.

>Trump is not trying to outreach to blacks.

>He is trying to blackpill them into not voting.

I don't believe you.

Trump will win more Black votes than any republican ever. Democrats are screwed.

It's not about segregation, you teapot-fuck. I come from a family that was homeless and then moved to a black neighborhood because we were poor as fuck. It's all about the culture of the area. Am I white? No, not really, but I can still identify problems within certain geographic areas within the mid-west in America, which extends as far South as New Orleans to as far North as Chicago. Black neighborhood's are garbage. They're low cost, low requirement areas which lower property values of the surrounding neighborhoods. You know nothing of America. Shut your fucking mouth.

How new are you, gay Germany?

That's the only way to think of it

See
No wonder they don't let up on the shart in the Mart.

I don't understand this tweet

i feel like linking the first two sentences that have happened with the last sentence that has yet to happen probably has some kind of subconscious effect.

meat to reply to

It's getting so easy you can do it

THE CONDITIONING IS BREAKING

REDPILL THE MASSES

Jeb ran out of batteries.

This guy's name is spelled Dwyane

9.7 for the mental gymnastics, Jethro.

Gonna be hard to top that one, but there are plenty of qualified competitors out there

>This lady died, see you should vote for me
Let's just pretend that makes sense

Are you literally shaking right now?

>killed walking her baby
I know blacks are animals but jesus christ u dont need to put a leash on ur baby and walk it, its not a fucking dog.

>politicians politicizing important things
wtf, i hate trump now.

It's a good way to highlight media hypocrisy.

They'll blow their fucking loads over every bit of meaningless pandering that Clinton does, but you can bet your fucking ass that when Trump does the exact same thing they'll jump on him like he just declared it's Handicap Extermination Month.

I agree! Trump is just pointing out the hard truth. The media will is more outrage about the tweet then the killing.

Except that's not going to give him any new voters. Anyone who actually gives a shit about pointing out "muh black on black crime" is already voting for Trump.

Won't they just say that Trump is terrible for using someone's death as an advantage for politcal purposes.

>see blm

How exactly am I gay Germany.

You give your people waaay too much credit.

That's how they pronounce the name in the stadium

It's common for people to say that here

Wtf are you talking about?

OH MY GOD A PRESIDENTIAL THING IS SAYING A BAD THING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM WITH THE COUNTRY WHAT A RACIST MONSTER

THE GOD EMPEROR WILLS IT

trans-dimensional chess

So you mean that part of town far to the south where all the black people are that looks like a warzone and has an infant mortality rate so high the city actually gets aid from the Gates Foundation isn't a horrible place to live that few people ever escape from?

Property is so cheap there I'm gonna go live the life!

dude wat?

Yet the left and the media gobbled it up when Shillary politicized the death of a mudslime's son who died in a war she supported

Please excuse my fellow burger, he must have had one too many sharts in the marts

.02 Deutsch marks have been deposited in your account

Black here, I'm wondering how is Trump trying to win the black vote. I mean he won me back in March after Chicago, but why is the media so committed to make it seem like Trump hates blacks? Too much going on I'm confused

Stop smoking weed. Clears your head.

If the GOP wins over back the black community, the Dems will become a third party.

Because in many places you have to win cities to actually win the state. Now, which demographic is usually living in the city? Of those demographics, who would be easier to exploit for political gain? Liberal whites or blacks who have been screwed by the left since the civil war? Libtard whites won't change their mind, blacks might or they might just out out of voting.

How dare he do what black lives matter has been doing for several years now!

Same tactic democrats and the media always use every election.

Blacks are sacred to democrats, and have been easily manipulated by accusations of republicans being racist.

Why aren't Democrats held responsible for the suffering of black communities across the nation? They've been running those areas for 40-50 years.

I don't smoke weed anymore, I wanted a job back then so I stopped

Aren't they trying to pander to Hispanics now too? Hell once I heard that shit about getting illegals to vote I said hell no. The rules are you must be a citizen

Because Trumps a narcissistic, pandering cocksucker who doesnt really give a shit about anything he says as long as it gets people talking about him?

Hispanics and Islam are their new cultural vanguard. They used blacks first, then gays, now they've moved on.

Let me explain it to you.

I like how you said liberal whites because they are fucking stubborn. Now when you say cities too and you guys can laugh at me but I learned what sanctuary cities were just last year as well as learning my own city was one. I know but somethings made sense, I'm just trying to get informed one small step at a time

I say my whole redpilling experience didn't began until I was 17(in college now) but after Trayvon is when I began to realize somethings aren't right here. Not even Trayvon just other incidents play a part too. I've never voted too so this is my first election and I'm barely 24. So I've done some research and it's got to a point where I realized I also wasn't as liberal as I thought growing up. The unfair unadvantages some people have, the fact that I have to be lumped with other blacks everytime one fucks up(it can be said the same for other races too though). One thing my grandpa taught me was to not judge people by color (stereotypical jokes and other jokes aside) I can't stand this shit where liberals think because I'm black I can't think for myself. Honestly who the fuck can say that or think like that and feel good about their self?

>like the left never does this

Liberals crying about getting hammered by their own strategy

Trump Judo at its best

> I can't stand this shit where liberals think because I'm black I can't think for myself. Honestly who the fuck can say that or think like that and feel good about their self?

They run most public institutions. They have a great track record of wrecking education and wasting developing minds on bullshit causes. They just assume people can't think for themselves because that's what they have been striving to achieve.

He made a typo and rather than starting over he just posted the tweet and tried again. It's amazing how incompetent he is