(((Peter Sutherland)))comment piece in Austrian Newspaper

Comment piece is called "Migration- Facts and Fiction" the piece was copyrighted by Project Syndicate that is financed by (((G. Soros)))

This is a direct slap in the face for the people in Austria. It's obvious Shill propaganda and their not even trying to hide it. Everyone with a Standard troll account plz show them what you think of this article.

derstandard.at/2000043420924/Migration-Fakten-und-Fiktionen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Sutherland is evil on par with Soros and both should be hanged for treason, crimes against humanity, and being complicit in genocide.

Oh man i hope this day will come.

How is he getting away with this fucking shit?

Good thing that he's getting his ass blasted in the comments
Love how the people are represented in the comments

Still. The fact that the media still have the balls to post shit like this shows me we are not even close to changing the situation.

True true, how big is alternative media in Austria?

0 my fish loving friend

where did you learn german that good ?

You have none at all?! There's big money to make and a country to save!
In Norway old media is dying and new media growing rapidly, in Sweden it's bigger than old media in some ways.

I can make out a lot of the words because they're so similar to Norwegian, Google translate is a godsend though.

Nope i couldnt think of one. I mean there is unzensurier.at but thats for 40+ alcoholics that cant read good.

>There's big money to make and a country to save!

Yea i thought about that aswell but i mean where to start if you would found one?

this guy is next level evil

Make a professional-looking site, write Sup Forums-tier articles without anything over-the-top, then share it to politically incorrect austrian facebook groups

>Make a professional looking site

I know were all supposed to be hackers on Sup Forums but i have no idea about webdesign and programming.

Writing is actually my thing. I had my occasional A in German writing in my school time here and there.

www wix com/

There you go. Webdesign done.

But we both know you wont do shit so have a good night and rise tomorrow to smell the ashes.

I have no clue about webdesign either frankly, I imagine there are plenty of great & easy to setup templates you can choose from nowadays.

Jew here cant wait till they die

Thx Franz.

Yeah because then another Jew won't just take their place, right.

Time he got in the way of a small bit of lead

This shit is banging. Maybe you two just gave birth to the first alt-right Austrian news blog.

This is some proper shitposting by Mr. Sutherland. I'm concerned about his mental state / capacity and anyone else's who considers his statements valid.