Post in this thread if you live in a shithole

Post in this thread if you live in a shithole.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

New Mexico reporting in.

Damn, you almost lost to Papua New Guinea. What the hell?

yea mon

Holy shit, it's Chad.

ouch!

hello

Hi, brothers.

Hello /third-world/

Breaking Bad told me New Mexico is full of meth heads and vast nothingness. Is that accurate?

You don't count. :/ One of the richest country in the world, what the fuck.

yes

>Post in this thread if you live in a shithole.
I heard away from the cities parts of your country can he comfy. However, even the Jamaicans I know did say Kingston is a hellhole and if visiting don't leave the resorts.

toronto - yes

Attached: torontomwanted.jpg (816x947, 543K)

Hi.
My country is - desert populated by white negroes

Attached: 13233212516269.jpg (604x393, 63K)

>Breaking Bad told me New Mexico is full of meth heads and vast nothingness. Is that accurate?
>yes
If that's true then why did friends of mine who had to go to New Mexico for work, enjoy it? I think you may be lying.

Attached: 1500711109542.png (612x491, 98K)

tourist heavy places like Montego Bay and Negril look amazing

Pretty much. There’s some decent /out/ opportunities though. Camping in the desert is sweet.

Why don't they list the white offenders? Are Canadians really this racist?

(this post doesn't count)
>neon daneyon
LMAO why the fuck can't nigs name their children properly

first worldlets out

/paris/ here

I live with my parents. Does that count?

PRIVET

I said my post doesn't count and neither does this one goodnight

>argentina
>first world
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

>argentina
>first world
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Jamaica can't be that bad can it? i knew it was poor but not Africa tier given all the tourism

Is homophobia still going strong in Jamaica?

But unusually high murder rate. :( Objectively several folds better than the land under my feet in spite of this.

Attached: 71574429.jpg (683x1024, 294K)

There's a real threat of getting murdered if people find out you're an ass muncher.

Hey Mon where da ganja

>But unusually high murder rate. :( Objectively several folds better than the land under my feet in spite of this.
Serious question, have you ever been unfortunate enough to end up in a designated shitting street or is that something you'd only see in slums?

XAXAXAXA

whats up boys
fucking suffering here x

Most of the open defecation happens in villages, where up to 50 to 70 percent of the population does it in fields. In cities it is only the poorest five to ten percent. Having said so, I won't deny I have seen it in happen, but only children, quite a few times. Generally into an open drain.

Kingston isn't quite as bad as people say. Of course it's shitty but you probably won't run into any real trouble if you don't wander around blindly at night with your iPhone out. New Kingston is your best bet for safety but there isn't much to do there besides go clubbing.

Negril and Mandeville are good. Mandeville has a more laid back "country" feel, I like it more

hello

My country will be a chink shit hole soon too, does that count?

Attached: mutt shed.png (288x288, 195K)

if you think palestine is a shithole you should leave you filthy ugly jewish cunt

Chinks don't turn a country into a shithole though.

I think you're the one that should leave.

The Palestinian settlements are indeed a shithole. Israel isn't though.

that's where you're wrong kiddo, just look at China itself

I'd rather look at Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

major cities like Shenzhen and Shanghai are probably the same shit as their western counterparts
it's literally impossible for a country with almost 1 and a half billion people to not turn into a shithole, more or less

that guy looks cool

Attached: Capture.png (400x428, 164K)

Texas here sup

not are as shitty as brazil though.
a conquered state can't bot be a shithole you faggot

rare dude

hey

yo what up, neekerini?

Attached: savikukko.png (300x292, 4K)

If Kyrgyzstan isn't rare, why should they be? But this is the first time I'm seeing though. Probably fake all the same. :/

>not are as shitty as brazil though.

Yes, it is. The Palestinian "state" is several times worse than Brazil.

Goddamnit, even the small amounts of Arab Sup Forums has turn out to be nasty cretins. Despicable people.

kyryzstan is just one regular poster who is certainly not fake
cant remember the last time seeing uzbekistan

There are two Kyrgyzstanis.

Reporting in
Other people are poor as shit and streets are full of trash, it fucking sucks