"Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God...

>"Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith"
>Defender of the Faith
So when is she going to start living up to her title?

Attached: 220px-Queen_Elizabeth_II_in_March_2015.jpg (220x290, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles_and_honours_of_the_Spanish_Crown#Titles_held_by_the_King_of_Spain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-195303.png (720x1280, 370K)

Is it true that when she dies the Commonwealth will break apart

Yes

This title is meaningless. It is ridiculous that the British monarchs still bear a title given by the Pope after betraying Rome long time ago.

still bitter after all this time

WE

it would be extremely painful

our PM has said we'll have a vote on it if she drops dead while he's still around.
I imagine the issue will still come up when she dies regardless of who is PM at the time.

Fuck off, newfag.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html

An Aussie told me they shall vote for leaving the Commonwealth once she died. I also learnt Canadians are thinking about it. I think it'll break if they don't take any benefit in it, but remain if they do. If I was Australian I would seriously consider it before voting.

we'll stay in the commonwealth just be more likely to get around to becoming a republic

What's the point of becoming a republic?

i guess having a foreign Queen and occasionally paying money when she comes over
its more an image thing the government system we have is up there with the best no place in history has escaped retarded politicians
i don' really give a shit honestly but they'll probably peddle it out to hide more public services getting fucked and not making nay money of it because it all gets handed to rich people like with changing Australia day or gay marriage

hey kid, watch this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles_and_honours_of_the_Spanish_Crown#Titles_held_by_the_King_of_Spain

>The last titular Eastern Roman Emperor, Andreas Palaiologos, sold his imperial title to Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile before his death in 1502.

>However, in practice this title and claim was never much pushed or enacted to reclaim Constantinople or any Roman territories. Nevertheless, many cities and institutions in Spain to this day use the double-headed Roman eagle. The city of Toledo, Spain and the province of Zamora, Spain are just few of many examples: see Coat of arms of Toledo (Spain).

>mfw the spanish kings had so many titles they could care less about being the roman emperor

Attached: conquistador relaxing after a hard day.jpg (544x416, 25K)

It's just a populist thing of politicians that want to be Head of State then. There is no point at all for this change.

not much point really, just kind of a meme that our official head of state is a representative of the queen and not our prime minister. just seems like a chore that's going to be done eventually so we may as well get it over with.
I've read some shit about how apparently asian countries are distrustful of us because of the monarchy so maybe we'd be able to improve relations with them but I don't know how true that is.

I don't think other Asian countries care about you having a monarchy at all.

Your king isn't doing a good job of defending the Catholic faith either
With all the muslims and jews he's letting in he'll end up like the byzantine emperor

Attached: SPAINYES.jpg (3000x3000, 1.61M)

Dem*Cracy was a mistake.

well I wouldn't want to question your authority on Australian regional diplomacy so I'll take your word for it

lmao, Its just my opinion. Of course you can think its shit, but it does not seem credible to me that Asian countries care for a monarchy that don't even has management in your country.

Reminder that la Comité de salut public did nothing wrong. Kill all monarchs.

Attached: decap you're ass.png (902x671, 115K)

The Commonwealth doesn't have anything directly to do with the monarch. Most Commonwealth countries do not have the Queen as their head of state, a few even have their own monarchs. The Queen is the Head of the Commonwealth, but it's not certain who will be the next one. Constitutionally it's basically impossible to abolish the monarchy in Canada, so republicans can fuck off. There would be absolutely no practical benefit to leaving the Commonwealth.

>kike
>supporting a destructive revolution that harmed western civilization
not surprised

Attached: revolution.jpg (324x1296, 216K)

god granted her right to rule
why would she insult him

Literally every Israel in history had a king except for the current meme one

And all those kings were evil tyrants (except Saul, who was just a cuck)