I've just discovered this magnificent individual. I feel like I've been freed...

I've just discovered this magnificent individual. I feel like I've been freed. I have been on the fence about so many fucking topics in the past 4 years, and watching like 20 of his interviews has completely changed my mindset. He uses clear cut facts and data as well as sound reasoning to make his points and it is incredibly refreshing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k
youtube.com/watch?v=HwZsTs8Cvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=-RY4R3_O7RE
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Qao3A4yU4
youtube.com/watch?v=rW9ekDCIs9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this shitty bait?

Hand to heart I completely believe in the things he says. Not everything is bait, chill out faggot.

Fuck off CNN, you're going to need to try harder then that to get your expose. Milo is an obnoxious attention whore.

yeah he has some good things to say but everyone hates him here for being a faggot so you may not get positive responses

CNN can suck my cock.

I'm watching this and loving it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k

He's logically inconsistent with a lot of what he says

>I've just discovered a literal faggot who strokes my confirmation bias.

I disagreed with a lot of what he way saying at first but it's very refreshing to hear this second opinion.

Sources?

Milo has some good attributes. He gave us Trigglypuff

youtube.com/watch?v=HwZsTs8Cvq4

youtube.com/watch?v=-RY4R3_O7RE

little boi Ben

milo is good most of the time
but then theres this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Qao3A4yU4

Milo is a Zionist Trojan horse, trying to legitimise faggotry on all sides of the political spectrum.

Real redpill:
>youtube.com/watch?v=rW9ekDCIs9s

I saw that and I liked that. I agree with him there as I'm not an atheists. I, however, do not have problems with atheists.

I'm finally enlightened after watching 20 interviews of some mediocre journalist pandering to basement dwellers who obsess over irrelevant non-issues like nutjob leftist college students

I like what he's doing, but there's certain issues he's completely wrong on and he seems to be aware of this but still refuses to change
Circumcision being the main one, but there are more I can't think of offhand

>supporting israel

How about you get back to licking greasy refugee cocks? They don't have their goats to service them anymore, so you'd better do it.

>nutjob leftist college students

You realise that the west is in the shit it is because for generations now these students have gone on to get jobs in the civil service, government and NGOs? The root of all our problems is that leftists in academia have never been challenged.

look, i dont know why he said "they are most privileged people". you will get killed just for being an atheist in islamic countries. theres A LOT of discrimination towards atheists. i wont be killed if i say im an atheist, but the best case scenario would be that im never touching pc again and i will be forced to go to church every day, worst being ill be disowned. but then we have USA. oh yeah, number 1 believers. atheists get bunch of hate there. there is no privilege anywhere for us and we ask for none other than stop intense hate and let us try to spread our idea of how world works just how christians are doing it.

Yeah he's a decent entry point / starter kit

His natural shield is what makes him good

Sometimes he kinda falters if he gets a question that he doesn't have memorized already. But I guess that's most people

That charity scholarship thing that he still hasn't handed out is fucking lame. Inb4 he's a busy man

Lol kys. You're part of the problem too

He's a fast-talking shyster, nothing more, nothing less. Oh wait, he's also a degenerate faggot with a long history of pursuing failed scam after failed scam.

and retarded losers like you never have the drive nor capabilities to get jobs in those roles. It is not going to get any better for the likes of you.

Obey the master you pleb

He makes up half his facts. Do your own research you fucking idiot.

>ben shaprio unloading on those two during that "is income inequality racist" debate
WEW LAD

Sup Forums came up with that name nigger

he is good for being degenerate
i don't think he would argue that being a faggot is degenerate, as long as he doesn't recruit children into the choice of faggotry he is helping.