Really made me think

Really made me think..

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/dandridge-drained-pool/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah countless thousands dollars spent sponsoring this woman's swimming and we need to remember the evil that black people faced 60 years ago and hate the people alive today for what their ancestors did

>fake and gay

>white ppl own da water so i dunno how to swim

Well, that's what she gets for dipping her Brazil nuts in the pool.

I'm glad when I was a Kid the blacks had their own public pool in my town.

Not because of segregation, because the white neighborhood had a pool and the black side of town had one.

Economic segregation

*drains the olympics*

NTs YES!

Nigger Toes are one of my favorite nuts. My grandpa always called them that, and apparently even asked a little black boy who was offering mixed nuts at some event way back when if he had any nigger toes.

>WHY SEGREGATION KEPT US FROM LEARNINS TA SWIMS!
I learned in a river, whats wrong, to good to learn in a river?
>WHY THEY SEGREGATED US ALL DA WAY UP TO 2016 IN SWAMMIN POOLS!

again, I learned in a river, and doggy paddling is the simplest form of swimming.

>Hundreds of thousands of years to develop
>2016
>Finally taught 1 to swim proficiently
>"Hah! Take THAT, whitey!"

rockfish pls

Why cant blacks swim? In Australia we have cheap public classes for kids young as 2-3 years old. And we have had them fro all races for 80 years at least.

Basically yeah but it worked out well till the niggers let their pool run down and would do basic maintenance to up keep it.
That was the year all whites stopped using the public pool and bought yard pools or in ground ones.

The poorest whites drove to the lake or rivers near bye.

She didn't grow up in a time that didn't allow her to swim, so it's really a moot fucking point.

u mad, niggas?

While that may have been the case 60 years ago, the real reason black people don't swim is because there aren't many pools in poor neighborhoods.

>really make you think

>USA

>the real reason black people don't swim is because there aren't many pools in poor neighborhoods.

You're right even back during the days of segregation in my small southern town blacks had their own public pool till they just wouldn't pay or do the maintenance need to keep it.

They ended up filling it in with dirt and turning it into a baseball field when I was a teenager.

After that they ruin the white pool because whites refused to use it when it was full of niggers.

I wonder how all these athletes, artists, and so on feel about being reduced to their gender and race so that those people can claim their achievements for the collective, while hypocritically criticizing nationalists for being proud of race and nation.

they didn't want to catch aids op you stupid fuck
just because we know germ theory now doesn't mean white people always knew it.

Wat. Fuck all people have their own private pool here in cold, rainy England. Only a couple of the 1% rich mansion owners do.

Yet WE know how to fucking swim lol. Either at the public pools or a beach. Schools also take you there.

>Fuck all people have their own private pool here in cold, rainy England.

Glad all 32 of your can afford to buy a pool or have the land to put it on.
Most of the local whites have above ground pools and a lot of the more rural country side whites have in ground ones.

Those above ground pools were bought simply because the nigger pool closed and whites refused to swim with a pack of coons.

That didn't rule out rivers and lakes but for causal everyday swimming you needed a close by pool when you was to young to drive and adults wouldn't take you.

Nigs ruin everything.

nearby

We don't have school pools here and school didn't involve themselves with taking you to one.

You either went public or to the lakes and rivers nearby.
After the whites refused to use the last public pool we had because of niggers a local YMCA was opened and you had to buy a membership to use their pool.

african american, still keeping that meme alive.

One thing I don't get about niggers complaining segregation is, didn't it work both ways? I mean sure blacks were treated with less respect than whites, but weren't white people banned from coloured benches just as much as black people were banned from white benches?

>but weren't white people banned from coloured benches just as much as black people were banned from white benches?

They always show the run downed shitty version of what the whites had.
Nice new bench = old splitter giving bench.
But it was mostly due to that blacks wouldn't or couldn't pay to up keep theirs.

FACT: The island of Madagascar was colonized by asians 500 years before it was colonized by niggers.

THAT IS RIGHT: Asians were able to navigate an entire ocean 500 years before blacks were able to navigate a narrow strait.

>You're a racist if you drain the pool and a racist if you don't.

>If you're just white, you're racist.

ENOUGH

Americans used to be so based when it came to niggers and now they are literally worshipping them (black history month) and are blackwashing all their entertainment with them.

Just lynch them already

Wat.

Reminds me of the seven poles who one after another fell into the fecal pit and died in attempt to save the first one.

>You're right even back during the days of segregation in my small southern town blacks had their own public pool till they just wouldn't pay or do the maintenance need to keep it.
that doesnt explain why blacks around the world arent proficient swimmers. island nation niggers should be the worlds best swimmers but they produce runners instead.

Really forces one to ponder.

Simone manuels parents make a combined income over 500k per year. I actually work for her mom as a cucked white boy. She is not some kind of we swimmer now sob story. Pisses me off to hear people talk like she's had a hard life cuz blacks b oppressed n shit

>island nation niggers should be the worlds best swimmers but they produce runners instead.

Kek
>not knowing that's because niggers be afraid of sharks and shit and got plenty of practice in running from the waves in ankle deep water

Even sjw-friendly Snopes says this is bullshit.

snopes.com/dandridge-drained-pool/

If the parents don't give a fuck no ammount of money can fix it.

If the biological father is not in the household they go to shit.

Why even bring race or IQ into that example. Throwing money doesn't improve white students either.

That story just proves state controlled education pumped with tax dollars is a fucking disaster every fucking time my god why do we still do this bullshit

Racism has nothing to do with it. Black people just hate/fear large bodies of water. And they always use the one in a million examples of people getting sick/dying from swimming to justify it. My school had a mandatory swimming class and the few blacks there refused to even try. They claimed the water was always "dirty" and they didn't want to catch a flesh eating disease. Eventually they got to opt out due to "religious beliefs".

(((the people)))

>If the parents don't give a fuck no ammount of money can fix it.

False, that wasn't that images' point; intelligence is overwhelmingly the result of genetics, in fact, you have just committed another technical fallacy known as the sociologist's fallacy, which is the tendency to interpret a correlation between a social variable and a phenotype as causal, without considering that genetics could (and indeed do) mediate that relationship: in other words, it is no spontaneous coincidence that some races have far much higher propensity for the respective abandonment of their offspring than others, for instance.

You need to stop psychologically projecting your own personal values and wishes onto peoples of fundamentally different races.

Oh yes, this post's image is also referring to African Americans, who have a substantially higher IQ than Sub-Saharan Africans (who have a sixty-ish average IQ).

>Why even bring race or IQ into that example. Throwing money doesn't improve white students either.

False equivalence; African Americans' higher IQ in comparison to SSA's is the result of partial European admixture (that would come to increase their African ancestors' much lower average IQs in comparison to whites) and also to a much smaller degree because they are extremely lucky to live in a white country. However, there is such a thing as hitting a hard limit, and that is what the other image demonstrates: that no matter how much money you try to throw at the problem, it will no longer change anything.

Human populations aren't conveniently interchangeable.

>That story just proves state controlled education pumped with tax dollars is a fucking disaster every fucking time my god why do we still do this bullshit

What this story actually proves is that liberals are irrational useful idiots that are literally promoting the failure of the species.