/got/

So the imagine if that went through.

hopefully Sup Forums hackers will leak the pilot after season 8 ends....................

>there's no time for Benjen to get on the horse
>he stands around for a minute

Huh???

Can someone explain this to me???

This man single handedly saved seasons 5+6
Hes coming back for S8 r-right guys?

Dude didn't have anything to live for and wanted to kill himself

He's depressed and wants to end it

this scene was really badly done but i think it's two things

first, he wanted to die since he was basically stuck in limbo for a long time
second, even though he could get on the horse, it would probably get tired soon and jon would freeze before it arrives to the wall

Episodes can't be epic without the death of at least 2 named characters

Reminder that Freefolks are still retarded Redditors

>Guts is a horrible character

Guts is a great character; his actions have a lot of consistency and he's like a mixture of The Hound and Jaime; he has his own code, is an anti-hero, and despite all the horrific shit he's been to, he is still gentle underneath it all.

Griffith is his Cersei, right down to him leaving him when he realises how toxic Griffith is

All he had to say was "the horse won't carry two of us to the wall" and the scene would have been fine. The no time part was retarded.

didn't he carry 2 other people to the wall on his horse?

i want to see unaired pilot so fucking bad

Who /chaoshcrew/ here?

He would have freezed to death nontheless if this show would follow the same rules it started with.

D&D don't like people who get more praise than them.

is it actually like a full edited episode or what?

Freefolk is bearable if compared to oher got subreddits but it's disgusting to see that a large chunk of /got/ posts their memes there too

first

Last episode was full of stupid shit. A problem of shit writers going off of loose guidelines and the fact that they can only fit so much on screen.

Unironically true, this is why they sacked Barristan, because he suggested his character do more from the books.

is that supposed to be illyrio?

1. There was no time to explain that he was alive and loved Jon since it was the first time they met outside the wall.

OR

2. Benjen knew that if they both rode the horse either the horse would get tired, Jon would die of exposure, or it would be too slow before Dannyboy woulda left the wall before they arrived almost like said.

Yes, but there was no time limit to that. Nigga has a schedule to keep.

Yeah but I think it was walking though. It's still better than the no time line but he could have qualified "ahead of the white walkers" or something.

How's her acting so far this season?

What was up with this dude anyway?

a rough cut

GODS WHAT A STUPID THREAD

ICED

they don't care anymore. their argument is 'it's a show with dragons and zombies, who cares about continuity and suspension of disbelief'

Pilots are typically full episodes. It might not have post production effects but I imagine it's mostly complete.

It probably exists somewhere, unless they burned it in their shame. The scenes with Ned and Robert in the crypt are from the original pilot.

isn't he undead though? He'd be an easier candidate to prove that the undead exist, just walk over and have a maester confirm he has no pulse.

she needs to control those caterpillars

LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

LANCEL MORE WINE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

*Skewers your dragon*

What a fucking idiot. I wish it was all about the raven, but the whole scale of time was messed up in that episode.

fuck off reddit

Sadly, this is what happens when you have writers who don't give a shit go off the rails on a series that can print money by itself.

HBO hackers please leak

REDDIT? GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

NO MORE WINE!

RUN OFF NOW, RUN BACK TO REDITERLY ROCK, YOU SON OF A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

ive never been there you on the other hand have clear evidence of being a redditor maybe you should go back

He's gay.

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE

>reddit stealing our shit because they can't make anything original themselves

If a dragon is bigger than a plane, then the winds at which Dany is flying should kill her at that speed. Now, you can fucking go "TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO" but you have already fucking established high winds kill people in this series with kersplats; otherwise Tyrion would not have been so worried about falling to his death from a Sky Cell.

anyone else can't wait for off-season /got/ to return?

>bobbyposting starts on Sup Forums
>some butthurt targfags post it on reddit
>start claiming it came from reddit and bobbyposters should go there

What's this body type called?
How can I achieve it?

>Andals bring heavy cavalry and fine steel working to westeros but they're suppoused to be the saxons not the normans and valaryian steel, home of the targaryens, is the most famous steel
>Andals come from Not! Anatolia
GURM really needs to kill himself due to how bad this world building is

>riding the same damn horse for ages through icy depths
>BUT IT WOULD GET TIRED IF IT CARRIED JON TOO LOL

is your problem that it doesn't line up directly with historical analogies? I'm confused

It's called he's wearing a fucking kilt

>yfw you'll never find a girl like Ygritte

yes

CAREFUL LANCEL, CAREFUL NOW

it's only a few days away

Yes, and why could the targyens conquer westeros when the Andals should have developed ballistae themselves or bought them from Essos to kill the 5 or so dragons that come west

>fuck off to reddit
>goes to reddit himself
kys faggot

fuck no

This is exactly what happened.

...BOW BEFORE ME

Apparently it took them hundreds of years to build at least one siege crossbow, and even then it didn't work very well on the one dragon they tried it on.

well firstly, why does it need to line up with history directly?
and secondly, one of the dragons did die to a ballista thing in dorne because they got bogged down there fighting rather than blitzkrieging a fractured land

BOY YA SHITS

They're going to release the unaired pilot in a few days?

>Meereenese noble clothes always leave one boob bare
>Dany wears them in the book

Bravo dabid'n'd

I know, because I'm one of the original bobbyposters.

OH IT'S FUNNY IS IT?

His hat

>unaired pilot
what?

doesn't emilia use doubles for all her nude scenes?

>reddit copies a meme
>guys pls no post meme anymore
Fuck off. You're saying redditors stealing a meme means it can't be posted here, but you wouldn't even know about reddit posting it if you didn't use reddit.

>airedpilotfags

REDDIT IS IT?

You think a show where noone wears hats in freezing temperatures, ravens fly ridiculously fast and a small woman can fly on a dragon at altitude for several hours unscathed just suddenly happens to care about the load bearing capacity of a single fucking horse?

it'd be funnier if it wasn't every 3rd post in every thread

This. Most of the people who complain about things being "reddit" usually post there frequently.

FAT IS IT?

FAT IS IT?

NED

THE WHORE IS PREGNANT

>3rd
we reached the image limit in under 200 posts yesterday, several times.

GODS WE WERE STRONG

It doesn't need to directly line up but you think things would go hand in hand, essos is clearly the advanced east so if Greeks could make wooden crossbows and scorpions in 1kBC, why didn't the Andals know about them and then make it on a larger area
I know it's also suppoused to be a reference to the Heptarchy of Britain being swiftly defeated by the great heathen army, but if they just kept on retreating from the dragons in the north would it have been conquered

I unironically want Cersei to win. I hate everyone else (except Jaime).

GODS WE WERE MANY THEN

what is lancels hat called

They could have easily said "we didn't had enough time left to film details like eating or days passing by even tho we wrote it that way and expected the viewers to realize that" or something like that to address the issue or simply say "well we fucked that part up, sorry" but no, they would of course go ahead and say "lol we have dragons in show why don't you turn off your brain like the gorillions of people that watches it lmao". Ironically it's not just "a few nerds" that catched that shit and normalfags have been finally realizing the huge quality drop in the show in this season. They have been a few seasons late to realize the quality drop but still.

>it's the highlight of someone's day to spam 150 of the same shitty warped pics for threads on end
kinda sad desu
it was fine when it was a just a few

So why did Ned not want to kill the whore now she was old enough to consent

According to a poll there were around 150 bobbyposters at peak times

What Is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen raven??

>reddit bobbyposters getting triggered for being called out
i pity the original bobbyposter, he is probably devastated his legacy has been taken over by redditors

CAREFUL, TOURIST, CAREFUL NOW

GODS WHAT A STUPID HAT

I'm assuming he directed s06e10

>posting a guy who loves his autistic brother with Down's syndrome