What makes the Mediterraneans of Europe so aesthetic ? They are easily the best looking subgroup of us whites

What makes the Mediterraneans of Europe so aesthetic ? They are easily the best looking subgroup of us whites

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.blogspot.ca/2010/06/brown-eyed-men-perceived-to-be-more.html
models.com/rankings/ui/Top50Men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharp lines it looks like to me. Im blue eyed light brown hair but my features are much more rounded. And no im not a fatass

i dont know but i agree

ITS THE NOSE BRIDGE, SPECIFICALLY THE TOP

I dunno but I get all the nordic boipucci

They have the look of the sea

Nordics and alpines look better desu

Being raped by turks. I kinda look like that guy too.

More defined lines and features instead of softness in the face maybe?

commanding upper face, sharper features in general, also more masculine pigmentation

you are homosex

>They are easily the best looking subgroup of us whites
>of us whites
>us whites
Suuuuure. You're one of us.

It's only gay for the one getting fucked.

Exactly this. This is why I'm a total faggot.

and if balls are touching

And just enough body hair to be manly.

Ready for battle

Pic related is a Greek Olympic athlete, Kostas Filippidis. Hotter men do not exist on this planet, if you ask me.

I gotta find a hot Greek to marry and bring back to the US with me. Who wants to escape the economic turmoil? Any takers? American citizenship awaits you! :^)

I didn't know there were girls on Sup Forums

Can confirm, 50% italian here.
Each university in the world did a study and found without a doubt that Italians are the master race.

>he thinks I'm a woman

>1 post by this ID

Ohhhhh i get it

We also have this thing called aggression. Where we dont lay down and take it when minorities are fucking with us.

I have no idea how many times I see blonde hair blue eye boys getting pushed around and they just put their head down.

Do you get really tan in the summer? I look like a goddamn spic right now.

>Fucking a male
>Getting sucked by a male
Not gay
>Getting fucked in the ass by a male
>Sucking dick
Totally gay

look germany is fighting for freedom just now

pic is from today

Getting fucked by a women using a strap on is gayer than getting your dicked sucked by a tranny.
This is a fact.

Finally a homely gay thread on my Sup Forums!

i m mediterranean and permavirgin. Turks raped our women and gave us ugly mongoloid genes. Nordics are the master race.

lel

>tfw sharp masculine features and black hair
>tfw palest person ever
What to do to help this?

Sup Forums has always been very gay friendly.

I don't speak Arabic. What does it say?

Remember when commies were not allowed opinions. Good reasons.

Klaus...tu es encore en criss parce que le Duce et son armée de merde vous a coulé en Afrique?

Start running outside shirtless in short shorts with no sun screen. That's what I do anyway. I lift too in combination so after like two years of doing it I look good.

>it's a mutts unite to shit on the white man thread

Wtf #imwithher now

not gay just mirin masculine features

I saw some link on Sup Forums a while back saying that Nordic countries produced the most male models

Ca te fait chier d'avoir du sang Arabes, Gianluigi?

mup dad doo didda po mo achmed
bix nood allahu

>tfw what makes them so good looking is exposure to arab and african genes in the past

I've done both, and I'm 100% str8

MORE DOMINANT THAN BLONDS

dienekes.blogspot.ca/2010/06/brown-eyed-men-perceived-to-be-more.html

highly doubt it, no incentives for people to go into modeling

A TRANNY SHEEP???

BEADY

Have you seen what male models usually look like? They look like effeminate sissies. The standards of beauty of the model industry aren't centered around masculinity. Makes sense that the faggiest countries in the world produce the most male models if that's true.

Hon hon, tu es tellement triggeré, tu sais que c'est vrai, le sang Arabes coule dans tes veines...

>US WHITES

achmed detected

and I am 1/4 sicilian

I feel I look aesthetic, but this argument is obviously meant to divide and should be

SAGE

Dark hair/eyes looks more mature than light hair/eyes.

yeah yeah allahu haram halal bix nood m8

just get yoked

the contrast is a good thing.

sage

Pale white best white

Honnetement, les Calabrais et les Siciliens ont vraiment l'air Arabes...en fait les Égyptiens ont l'air plus blanc....

(You)

Daily reminder that nordic women are made for the mediterranean cock

shut up imbecile, picking a teen as a pic won't make the shit that come from your mouth any less bad

Arab/Roman/Celt/Goth with a bit of Jew genes all mixed toguether to make the ultimate macho warrior. Thanks for noticing us senpai

Tu sais que c'est vrai, ce soir tu vas brailler en y pensant...tous tes ancestres qui se sont fait violer par ces magnifiques princes Arabiques...

Great show tbqh

I would FLEM her

>us whites

you're not one of us, schlomo.

(You)

It's true, faggot. Most male models look like fags. They're far from being masculine. I picked a picture of the most famous male model there is: models.com/rankings/ui/Top50Men/

I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I LOVE THIS VIDEO SO FUCKING MUCH.

Nordic/germanic whites are very susceptible to cuckface in the modern age. Soft, chubby, submissive. Med faces come across as more masculine and dominant.

The only problem we're short as fuck
I'm only 177cm and fucking sucks when I go abroad (north)
It would help if I was /fit/ but still Meds are short

What makes Germans so delusional?
Is mummy Merkel poisoning your water supply to make space for more kebabs?
Mediterranean men are short and hair. They look Jewish.

I like it because it triggers SJWs

Isn't 177 just average in your country? The average here is 182, 184 in the Netherlands. That's not such a big difference if you ask me.

>>tfw palest person ever
Benidorm is the place you are looking for

*hairy

Yeah it's about average but feels short anyway...

At least we're not cucked for the most part

Being average is being short.

What is this degenerate shit?

Already escaped ;)

Younger people are mostly taller than me in the inner city and I'm 180

ok i read it wrong, i thought you were talking about light haired males, not simply models.

my bad.

secure borders - secure future

Statistically the majority of people usually fall below the average.

the average in Belgium is 1.79

Go suck some Algerian cock you fucking Queerbecois scum

I descend from mediterraneans and I am ugly as fuck.

This coming from a québécois. The people who brought literally thousands of scumbag arabs from fucking Algeria and Morocco because muh French.

Become the count

it's kino

No, it's 182 for young people

>tfw gf tells me that I'm too good-looking and that my face would be more interesting to look at if I was uglier
Implying women know what they want. The reason why she's with me is because I'm good-looking.
Dumb bitch, desu.

The point is the psychological impression: I'm 185-184 and I'm sure as hell that I would feel short in Germany or Amsterdam

Regardless of the statistical averages

[citation needed]

grow a beard and be fit. Don't destroy your skin to the sun just so you burn it and other might feel better.

Tfw have a straight long nose
Feels ubermensch man

>majority
>below average

wat

Back on topic though I think Italian men are a bit overrated and tall Spaniards are a bit underrated.

That's because you take more notice of people who are taller than you. So yes, purely psychological.

haha putain je t'aime québécon

fap

I don't know about short, you'd probably just feel far more average than you're used to.
Western Civilization truly is going to shit. To think I thought Big Brother was the height of degeneracy.

>Bitches being stupid
What else is new?