Delusional Faggots

>throw tantrum because Trump will deport only some and not all Mexicans
>doing ctr's demoralization works for them
>think they're important because wow 16 k listens a week
>say they will abandon Trump
>don't explain how that could actually advance their long term goals
>Hillary will import millions of Muslims

Iv'e been a fan of FtN for almost a year, but today I learned that white nationalists are whiny tantrum throwers and not political operatives

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo?t=1m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surprise.

I found it interesting for about 6 months but the constant being wrong about everything (polls, trump strategy, ryan/nehlan KEK) and the attitude that they have some sort of corner on political knowledge is off-putting.

Same thing with that Mike Enoch idiot from TDS. Just talks over everyone and makes zero sense when challenged (like when they had a gawker writer on...BTFO by gawker, my god).

FTN is just two internet meme-lords talking shit at a highschool level (muh white pride worldwide) in their nationalist echo chamber while hiding their real names being a pepe avatar.

Pussy shit.

I've never even heard of this.

I must be a nigger lover.

I also like how they shit on people for being educated (which is so clearly a defense mechanism for their low level accomplishments) while never having anyone other than their hugbox twitter buddies on to giggle and talk about cuck sheds and niggers.

The whole lot of FtN and TDS don't have 12 brain cells to rub together.

how was he btfo by gawker? i dont like them either, they are reformed lolbertardian liberals who say things like "how can you be a nationalist and not like your country" but they wrecked the gawker guy while not even trying and just messing around

ok

Ok I'll bite.

Let's suppose enough of us complained that Trump got the message and announced ALL illegals were to be actively located and deported. He can throw in milk and cookies for all those poor mothers who have to take their anchor babies with them or leave them here.

Do you just suppose we might get our Donald 2015 back?

Or how about this:

A bunch of naive, inexperienced kool-ade drinking Pepe-posting 20-somethings stay in their meme-world posting children keep covering for his flip flop so with no pushback, Trump has no reason to abandon his amnesty approach and literally citing Obama as doing what he intends.

As a result, that's what we get: Obama's lethargic approach to illegals.

So you tell me who's shilling for who.

Out of hundreds of posters last night, only one realized I was trying to toughen up the campaign and present questions the campaign will eventually have to answer for before its too late. One. One guy got it.

Go ahead and throw yourself into a cult of personality and let the GOP get away with castrating another candidate.

I mean, it's not like 2012, where we had a flip-flopping rich white guy who goes against his own policy, creepily refuses to give details about his plans, scrambles for moderate votes, endorses a traitorous establishment House Speaker and wants to work with Paul Ryan-

oh wait....

____

Donald Trump's New Immigration Plan: 'Same Thing' as Obama

patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama

""What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country," said Trump. "Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing and I just said that."

youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo?t=1m55s

Really? That's pretty gay
I'm still on episode 25
They'll most likely calm down, eventually

I was disappointed to be honest.

They constantly shit on guys like Milo while he's done more for the alt right than they ever will

Yeah, exactly. Look,I'm no fan of milo but he actually has balls to use his face and gets out there. He isn't writing cover songs about jews and snickering into a Skype connection behind a fake name.

>ITT Reddit makes a thread on Sup Forums

are they even "alt right"?

>t.jazzhands mcfeels

Fuck off, you have zero conception of a passable political endeavour regarding immigration/illegals.

Come up with something other than "MUH GET RID OF THEM ALL."

Neck yourself.

>(like when they had a gawker writer on...BTFO by gawker, my god)
Did this really happen?

if thats true, then what are niggers?

This Leaf speaks the truth.

The Mike Enoch guy got fucked up. He got called out on contradictory statements and things he said five minutes before. Really showed how stupid they must be, zero debate ability when questioned.

The rest of the guys did the usual laugh-it-off BS that kids do when they get called out.

be specific general bs doesn't convince anyone this isn't facebook

I have yet to see anything that shows this to be any different from the thing he has always been saying of deporting all and then those that which to return having to go into the queue and pay a fine.

Also, fash the nation isn't the particularly good.

What's is going to move the nationalist project forward? A weak Trump or an empowered Hillary?

That's the only question, and the answer is obvious.

Nobody gets exactly what they want, stop being childish.

>Reddit supports Trump

Kys ctr

Ok, so you are in the camp of "Sure he flip flopped but its because he wants to get elected by ditching his base. We know what he *really* means to do even if he gave a full defense of doing the opposite of 'they all have to go'.

So you are relying on faith (denial) that he has the same ideas using different words.

got it.

I thought the Gawker guy got smoked. It wasn't exactly a fair argument, 4 on 1, but even so his whole argument was, as expected:

>'muh feels'
>PC bullshit about race not mattering and everything's fine
>"well I live in a diverse neighborhood and it's great"

Wasn't much for him to stand on.

if trump doesnt lock down immigration there is no nationalist way forward. im not convinced hes not going to lock down immigration but any faltering on that is genuine reason to worry

Like even just enforcing the laws we have now would be a step in the right direction.

i dont think theres enough time for small steps. either things need to change drastically right away or the democratic path is out of the picture

I am not refering to you specifically when I ask this:

What the fuck is it with people who refuse to distinguish between hardening Trump and abandoning him?

No one is suggesting anyone vote for Hilary or not vote for Trump. But we do need to make sure this guy isn't ditching his platform

Im not demoralizing anyone, I am repeating what he said and the panic HE caused. TRUMP. HIM. HE started this.

You can either hold his feet to the fire or let him slide in with the same Obama style approach he HIMSELF cited.

This idea that we should shut up and let him slide like all the rest is totally counter productive.

If a substantial number of supporters hear him flip flopping, its not a mass hallucination.

Do you have 16k listeners a week?
>inb4 no reply

>Iv'e been a fan of FtN for almost a year
Nah, you're probably the one faggot who keeps posting these threads raging on TRS
>but today I learned that white nationalists are whiny tantrum throwers and not political operatives
And today we spotted the kike.
Fuck off Moshe, no one is fooled by your bullshit.

Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You've got no reputation here, you've got no name, you've got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

No, they are obviously good old fashioned fascists. Traditionally far right.

Everyone besides Mike handled gawker fine, I think. Mike is just a dipshot. Him almost yelling after getting into obese nigs was embarrassing for all of us. Sven should just host the show on his own at this point.

>ditching his base
>flip flop

Just stop. It's never been a zero sum game. I'm not rehashing this over and over.

>implying their arguments weren't "this one time a nigger chased me so I think we should wipe them out"

Yeah real high level stuff from the dunce caps as usual.

I'm sure TDS and FtN shills are going to fill up this thread now because they can't take it that their white nationalist (KEK) heros are a bunch of contradictory plumbers.

I especially loved the Houston Goylers episode where that cringeworthy fuck was telling them about hate hikes and how they all dress in black. I would mow them down with my land rover the moment I saw something so cringey. Also laffing at his statement "when a few guys with collared shorts walk into a bar people take notice" - yeah because you look like fucks and we're laughing at you. Hahahah.

>ryan/nehlan KEK

They DID admit he would get rekt when it was clear normies were still overwhemingly behind Ryan.

Listen to the episode. It at times hurts my fee fees to listen to his driveling.

The idea of Obama being effective on deporting people is a complete myth. So Trump saying he'd done what Obama's doing just shows he and the people around him are ignorant of policy and reality.

Most “deportations” are actually people caught at border entry points. Internal deportations have
declined every year Obama has been in office.

“[ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)] distinguishes between interior and border removals.
Interior removals account for individuals "identified or apprehended in the United States by an ICE
officer or agent...Border removals, meanwhile, refers to individuals removed by ICE who were
"apprehended by a CBP officer or agent while attempting to illicitly enter the United States at or
between the ports of entry." ICE says those individuals are also referred to as recent border crossers. “

Interior removals declined about 71 percent from 237,941 in fiscal 2009 (the first year Obama entered
office), to 69,478 in fiscal 2015, based on ICE data. And interior removals in fiscal 2015 were the
lowest over the eight fiscal years.”

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/10/american-principles-action/has-barack-
obama-deported-more-people-any-other-pr/
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/05/national-border-patrol-council/interior-
deportations-down-9-year-low/

What has Milo done for the alt right?

>he's done more for the alt right than they ever will

I dunno how we would survive with all the leftist gamergate scum he brought over, along with the faggot racemixing shit he loves to brag about

I will say though I do believe that the brendan guy from gawccer walked away back to his multi culti neighborhood with a big redpill suppository.

No it didn't happen.

There was at least five or six times when the gawker guy sat in stunned silences or seriously struggled to answer a simple question. It was pretty much an absolute humiliation.

The one fuckup was when Sven tried using an anecdote and got called on it, though that really wasn't too bad, as it was an anecdote in support of a position with evidence, which is fine.

Yeah they dropped a bunch of redpills on the guy. No one made a 'chased by nigger' argument from what i remember. They gave him their opinions that multiculturalism is a failed enterprise, tiptoed in and around the Jew influence, mentioned studies about unhappiness in black communities etc.

What are you talking about? The gawker guy couldnt produce any counterarguments besides "well if you dont like this you should have voted differently lol".

To keep his cognitive dissonance in check he had to resort to "yeah you may be right about white people being displaced but i dont think thats bad".

ty

Mcfeels suggested that he'd abandon Trump. He said he would help Trump's support sink to 20%.

That's who I'm talking about.

2/10 for an Australian

You can do better

Can't blame them, Trump blatantly sucking nigger cock so much lately is embarrassing enough, flipping on immigration to court non-existing voters will be the biggest mistake as it alienates his core support and shows them he doesn't believes in ANY of his policies.

Enjoy 1 million Syrian migrants tough internet fag

Those fucks maybe. I think long term

Raised it's profile among normies voters especially college aged ones.

But why would that matter to a larper?

>sucking Trump's dick no matter what he does
I'm not voting for the memes. He needs to stay consistent on immigration, especially when cucking is a losing strategy anyway

Education means fuck all. They make fun of educated people because they can't think for themselves.

So TRS is a target now. Enoch cornered the gawker man...it was very one sided so you must have an agenda. I'll listen to fash later but I've seen these threads created over better foundations for criticism. This is a shill thread.

Sadly it seems there's no avoiding becoming Mexico. There's still a long shot hope that the Dems will get tough on immigration as a green energy, evironmental sustainability, infrastructure relief and pro domestic worker policy. Not expecting much though, the goal of making America less offensively White seems to be the most important thing.

>doing ctr's demoralization works for them

How do you know it isn't CTR then?

"extremist" types are usually not very bright anyway.

>muh trs safespace
Dude, anyone can criticize jazzhands & co handling of yhe movement. This isn't a subscribers dickwaving contest where we measure whose views are more acceptable based on karma or view count. Though, I totally get why saying what they say they need to use pseudonym, which I only bring up because a few anons in this thread have trashed them for protecting their identity and their irl jobs.

desu it was only Mcfeels being a huge faggot. And he only said he would bail if those comments about immigration were cleared up, kind of reminds me of back during the primaries and there was that big dust up about Trump and H1Bs. But yeah, was a blackpilling show so I skipped to the Europa Report and then stopped listening.

>Raised it's profile among normies voters

wow, thanks. Now we have to deal with a bunch of lolbertarians who get triggered over white identity politics

Milo should be gassed

>t. Intellectually lazy moderate

i just listen to the weekly narrative

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What is FTN?

>Who needs voters anyway.

-TRS radio network.

>Same thing with that Mike Enoch idiot from TDS. Just talks over everyone and makes zero sense when challenged (like when they had a gawker writer on...BTFO by gawker, my god).
Which episode was that?

we're not interested in voters who don't want to advocate for white interests

they can fuck off and rebuild the tea party if they want to larp over conservatism for everyone, including non-whites

>we're not interested in voters
really makes you think

He got even with Clinton again then he pulls this cuck shit and now he's down again. He may go back to being hard line on immigration during his policy speech, but if he flips on this he will lose the election.

Instead of us uniting aganist ZOG and Globalism we fight ,bicker ,namecall.

We won't make it like this lads

>only voters count

well shit. Should have just nominated Kasich if you only wanted votes, and didn't give a shit about fixing the issues we have with non-whites

Exactly, fucking retards

Yeah, I mean who needs that wall anyway.

it's either the wall + deportations or nothing. Pointless building the wall when you're willing to amnesty 12 million democrat voters who will most certainly turn swing states blue

>$0.15 has been deposited in your account

last episode, i don't think they lost
they just proved that you can not reason with a communist, they are completely convinced that white males (excluding kikes) are the problem and should not exist.

It was actually good to know because gawker completely dehumanized the enemy. They want to kill you, self defense is justified.

We are getting near the end of the poem boys.

I haven't heard it yet, but you are a leaf so i assume a kike leftist trying to drive people away from non kike controlled media.

Leaving room for it hasn't been shoahed so the likelyhood of at least one being a traitor are pretty good.

Even if this one turns out to suck the rest have been good so they get another shot.

David Dukes podcast is consistently good and hopeful if you can't handle any blackpill.
you can find it off of daily stormer

How the fuck did Enoch get BTFO by gawker? you're literally fucking lying and counting on the fact that people aren't gonna hear that episode of the Daily Shoah

get the fuck out kike