What is Israel's endgame?

I can't see any possible way that it ends well in the long-term for Israel. They're a country of 8(2 million of those being arabs) surrounded by 300 million plus people who would like to see them wiped out. The only reason they haven't done so is because of American bribes and power. The problem is that America cares less and less about Israel every year. The Arab regimes are having a hard time controlling their people. The Arabs in Israel are a demographic problem.

How in any way do Jews think this ends well for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

samson option means everyone is going down with us if it comes to that

read the book of revelation.

What happens if the west ever develops nuclear intercept technology? Or is that why kikes hated the star wars program so much.

Once US loses interest in Israel, Israel will become diverse and culturally enriched, just like they want everyone but themselves to be.

ISIS is growing, the time is ticking goys.

Samson protocol. Truly the most evil wretched and illegal thing ever concocted.

Kind of a fucked up plan but I sort of understand it.

On the surface it sounds nihilistic and apocalyptic even but if you're literally being genocided in your own country to the last man then it serves as an excellent deterrent

This doesn't explain why secular and atheist jews support Israel so much. I mean most of Netanyahu's party are just ethno jews who aren't that religious.

Weve had ICBM shoot down capabilities since the 60s stupid fuck. Israel would just sell them to muslims and help them smuggle them into london, new york, moscow ect...

satan hates the jews. the elite jews worship satan and are leading their people to the slaughter.

>implying we don't have nukes on the ground in the west now

lol

The samson option isn't just for genocide. It will be activated if it ever looks like Israel is about to lose a war.

God said to live under nations. Zionists are antisemitic nonjews who put them in a powderkeg

Was there ever a moment in the History of Jewish people when we weren't about to be destroyed?

There is always an horde of Goyim or a tyrant about to kill you, you just have to outlive him until the next problem comes.

Nukes don't exist

Are you Judean? No? Oops. The word Jew didn't exist until the 1800s. Only Judea is Jewish

>Weve had ICBM shoot down capabilities since the 60s stupid fuck

We have Ballistic missile shoot down tech. We don't really have any guaranteed ICBM shoot down tech.

>Israel would just sell them to muslims and help them smuggle them into london, new york, moscow ect..

Israel already openly sells U.S. tech schematics to China, so it wouldn't be surprising.

greater israel

This. Every time you see an isis video remember this fuckery

>Was there ever a moment in the History of Jewish people when we weren't about to be destroyed?
>There is always an horde of Goyim or a tyrant about to kill you, you just have to outlive him until the next problem comes.

If everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe you are the asshole. If every group of people your ethnic group has ever interacted with has tried to kill you maybe you are the problem.

Also most of the Jewish historical shoahs never happened. The only major one with historical support is the diaspora caused by the Romans and the only reason the Romans did it is because the Jews openly revolted and caused one of the biggest wars in Roman history.

I can't see ISIS ending well. Eventually ISIS is going to run out of Arabs to kill and takeover and they're going to turn their attention to Israel. It's like Israel didn't learn anything from the America Taliban debacle.

Are Israelis Europeans?

They're the only beacon of civilization in that zone, surrounded by 12th century black hordes, so I don't mind them. We should all be helping them achieve greater Israel.

Shame about the cut penises though but no one is perfect.

>Are Israelis Europeans?
They're the only beacon of civilization in that zone, surrounded by 12th century black hordes, so I don't mind them. We should all be helping them achieve greater Israel.

Shit. I'm all out of Good Goy Awards.

A.Romans got what was coming for them.
B.That idea that jews are treated differently from other minorities is a falacy, I don't think Goyim treated us any differently from the way they treat other Goyim, the only difference is that Jewish people lived long enough and remember far-back enough to see that everyone is at some point; a giant asshole, and we were a minority for so fucking long that it's simply a matter of time for a certain country to start shit.

>Shit. I'm all out of Good Goy Awards.
I gotchu sempai

>That idea that jews are treated differently from other minorities is a falacy, I don't think Goyim treated us any differently from the way they treat other Goyim, the only difference is that Jewish people lived long enough and remember far-back enough to see that everyone is at some point; a giant asshole, and we were a minority for so fucking long that it's simply a matter of time for a certain country to start shit.

Romans were pretty kind to their minority subjects as long as they swore allegiance to Rome and donated voluntary forces. This goes for most other Major empires.

they shouldn't have killed jfk grafted us for trillions or had our children killed

secrets and lies

if they could live without them they could find peace, but they wanted one last shot at enslaving humanity.

pic is from today

we have one too, as does russia
your diaspora are cancer
your nationalists will have to take power the same time as the rest of the west or the earth will prolly grow

and pre emptively we want all the communist war criminals who are going to flee to you back, to face justice.

Anyone who thinks the Samson article involves nuking the west needs to fucking get outside

That'll never happen

>Anyone who thinks the Samson article involves nuking the west needs to fucking get outside
It does. I mean if things ever got the point where Israel needed to use the Samson option it's because the West is either no longer supporting them or is actively against them.

We'll the other option is that ISIS is defeated and the Turks, Assad, and Kurds turn their collective anger toward Israel and Saudi Arabia for funding them. Which doesn't end well either.

We don't have a plan, god guides us.

>How in any way do Jews think this ends well for them?
•••••••••••••••••••
Look up the "Greater Israel" plan. According to Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya in a 2011 Global Research article, The Yinon Plan was a continuation of Britain’s colonial design in the Middle East:

THE BALKANIZATION OF THE SURROUNDING ARAB STATES INTO SMALLER AND WEAKER STATES.

Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.

The Atlantic, in 2008, and the U.S. military’s Armed Forces Journal, in 2006, both published widely circulated maps that closely followed the outline of the Yinon Plan. Aside from a divided Iraq, which the Biden Plan also calls for, the Yinon Plan calls for a divided Lebanon, Egypt, and Syria. The partitioning of Iran, Turkey, Somalia, and Pakistan also all fall into line with these views. The Yinon Plan also calls for dissolution in North Africa and forecasts it as starting from Egypt and then spilling over into Sudan, Libya, and the rest of the region.
•••••••••••••••••••
Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, says that the area of the Jewish State stretches: "From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates."

Nice pic. Glad to see German bros waking up.

Yea okay, you guys are the most calculated people on the planet, or at least the bankers are. I don't really know if they have love for Israel or your average jew for that matter though.

Do you really believe they'd stop their nation wrecking if Greater Israel arose?

Or would they accelerate with their now fully-powered fortress?

what fucking religion is that?

talmud monkeys think they are gods peers

kabala monkeys think you are fucking ayyyyy lmaos

are you reading the right books? the read jew books for jews have the little magic man on the cover

You actually think Israel has nukes?
Its all posturing until someone actually gets nuked.
No country has the full payload delivery system other than the USARMY.

Israel is just another shopper in the large Military Industrial Complex Shopping Mall.

And the USSR had the doomsday option.
Posturing. Insignificant banana republic funded by the USA as a jumping off point to control middle east natural resources.

>Quit reading magic/super hero stories. Israel exists to sell more weapons on both sides.

>White clerics/rabbis are as insignificant as reverend sharpton. All talk and deeply racist.

Their endgame is building Greater Israel and eventually - mixing all goyim races to a single race of slave mongrels, destroying all civilization and ruling the remains. They have America and most of Europe as their proxy states fighting their wars for them, so they'll be fine.

So much Kikery.

The USSR knew it had lost when it collapsed. What did it have to gain from nuking everyone?

Zionists are pretty much Jewish Islamists. For them losing Israel might as well be the end of the world. So for them there is no difference between nuking Everyone and losing.

>import kebab into west
>west now hates kebab
>west now removes kebab after the great merchants warn them about their dangers(once everything is already blowing up)
>world thanks merchants as greatest allies!

I wish this wasn't tree, but you can see this kind of logic on Sup Forums all the time.

>You actually think Israel has nukes?

fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm

The Federation of American Scientists estimated that the Israelis had over 400 deliverable thermonuclear weapons in 1997.

It's the exact same plan any country with Nukes has tbhfam

What?

There are posters all the time who praise Israel for removing Kebab and doing what the west won't do.

>west now removes kebab after the great merchants warn them about their dangers
what a retard. they will never do that.

fuck off kike

>Both Jews AND Arabs eradicated from the middle east through nukes

I fail to see how this is a bad thing

Destruction of the White race, and then after that continued destruction until who knows what. Jews are the offspring of Satan The Devil, the Serpent/Dragon, and they are proud Satanists heading for the Lake of Fire for eternal torment.

Stop ripping us off, faggot kike.