Can Britain activate the article 5 of NATO against Russia after the nerve gas attack?

Can Britain activate the article 5 of NATO against Russia after the nerve gas attack?

Attached: 574837412212.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4&t=43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they can't even activate a butter knife

God I hope so, just to see all the Russian dispora here have a chimpout

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4&t=43s
>NATO and Russia nuke each other
>survive because military non-alignment and doomsday shelters for the urban population
>Russia completely annihilated
>Finnish army expands to the Urals, mercilessly oppressing the the starved Russian survivors and becoming THE superpower

Attached: 5CDLnnK.jpg (978x550, 102K)

>tfw russia and all the vermin inhabiting it finally get nuked to hell

Attached: 1442315189992.jpg (1000x562, 70K)

As if anyone has the balls to start a nuclear war

Can Britain strengthen its unity with that?
It might be a match pump.

Attached: 野田sマッチポンプの少女.gif (470x345, 74K)

Neo Finnish Khanate when?

you too

Finland is a member of the EU and the EU is also a military alliance

>Implying Finland won't get nuked just to make it difficult for Sweden and Norway to invade by land (and for old times sake, lets be honest).

Nope, meanwhile russians will be annihilated in a great nuclear conflagration and all the people of the world will rejoice.

Attached: 1473091679089.jpg (871x917, 145K)

>Can Britain activate the article 5 of NATO against Russia after the nerve gas attack?
Arguably but I think it's a grey area and unlikely to happen. Besides don't you want to be a proud hussar sacking Moscow?

>God I hope so, just to see all the Russian dispora here have a chimpout
Will you round them up and export them like the Africans.

Attached: 1493513402552.png (741x568, 29K)

>Besides don't you want to be a proud hussar sacking Moscow?
what do you mean

1612, that's what

It's time for you Europ*ans to kill each other again, god demands blood.

Threads and Metro 2033 will happen in our life time

you can join us, my friend.

In the future, when the rest of the world writes the history of the then extinct european world, they'll probably be amazed at how russians dragged everyone into a nuclear holocaust for absolutely no reason. They doomed themselves and millions of other people just so a little midget named putin could pretend to be a leader of a superpower and make his oligarch friends rich. What a laugh they'll have.

Attached: 1435399612654.jpg (400x299, 26K)

>What a laugh they'll have.
depends on how good you can laught with
radiation sickness while caughting with blood, hhaaahhaa.

We wouldn't last

domino effect. soon then Trump will declare war on the russians. No one will pay attention when we get our lands back

We'll get to die more slowly, from the radioactive fallout and nuclear winter...
The survivors will envy the dead.
Still, as long as the fucking R*ssians die, it's not all for nothing.

Is Matti "Eugen Schauman was literally Osama" Vanhanen on Russian payroll, or is he just a Cuckoslovakian relic?

I'm sure a handful of people survive somewhere on a remote tropical island, protected by favorable winds. By sheer luck. There's over 7 billion of us dumb fucking monkeys already. Even if 99% die, population-wise we're only set back 6000 years, tops.

Technically yes but we're unlikely to.

They could like the US tryed to forced Articel 5 after 9/11 but hopefully we will call them to fuck off like we did back then