Joker And Harley Quinn Movie With Jared Leto And Margot Robbie In The Works

How would you recast this movie if you could?

Aidan Gillen as the Joker
Idris Elba as Harley Quinn

Based DC BTFO marvel Pakis

Suicide Squad 2
Gotham Sirens
Joker origin
Mad Love

Harley Quinniverse confirmed

Rachel Nichols as joker and Annasophia Robb as harley

I wouldn't change anything. Leto was fine as the joker, he just didn't fit into that film setting and had no business being there.

does anyone actually like Jared plbeto

The actor? No. But I thought he was suitably obnoxious as the joker.

Just get rid of Leto.

Gosling as the Joker,
Abbey Lee as Harley
Gyllenhaal as Harvey Dent
M.E.W. as Gilda Dent
Carrel as Gordon
Mikkelson as CEO of Ace Chemical And Secret Antagonist of the Film
Bale back as the bat
Featuring Emma Roberts as a young Ivy

It would be a story about chemicals. The toxic chemicals polluting the environment and the love chemicals polluting the minds of those involved in this story.

Are you sure it's not just a rumor? I've been wanting a movie revolving around J&HQ forever.

s..sauce?

A friend of my does.
He saw Suicide Squad three times.
We're not that close anymore.

I wouldn't, the cast is ok. Just make Leto less of a 'muh method' faggot and have a good script

Idris Elba as the new Harley

she's so sexy in that getup.

a girl with tits like that is about 20 - 30% bodyfat, how does she expect to go around beating up men when she is so out of shape?

idk I just stumbled across it while looking for pic related

>Ayo mistuh J, the fuck you doin niqqa?

>How would you recast this movie if you could?

Mark Hamill and Tara Strong star as an aging villain couple trying to ignite that old spark of supervillainy by causing random mischief and trying to finally get old man Bats. Mechael Keaton cameo as Batman.

KEK
E
K

You know he's not american right, at least make him sound like a Yardie boy or something

That dress was shit

Jared Leto's Joker is hands down the worst version of the Joker.

He is the god damn JOKER. Where were the jokes? Or the infectious laughter?

If you know anything about DCU, I would say Leto's Joker is more akin to Black Mask, then Joker.

Sure they might flesh it out and reel it back with Leto not being the original Joker, but I think at that point it will just be lame.

Bring back the actual Joker. The one that just wanted to fuck with Batman for the sake of fucking with Batman. Stop trying to humanise a villain that shouldn't be humanised.

>>/pleb/

Digits confirm.

>reddit spacing

mah boi Idris Elba as Joker

Yeah, I liked his interpretation of the character. He's the first live-action Joker that's seemed legitimately nuts.

If he didn't have those tattoos, and wore for distinguished cloths I would have loved him all the more. But they literally said he's based off of drug lords on Instagram. wtf is that even?

>based off of drug lords on Instagram.

The characters themselves acted like wannabe Instagram edgelords. It was fucking cringeworthy. But I guess that's what a lot of young people are like these days so they'll want to see entitled brats on screen.

Millions of Joker fans and hundreds of thousands of Leto fans, yes.

There's so much shit I'd change about suicide squad. I get they wanted to make it kinda edgy and a little comic book like seeing as Marvel stemmed more toward realism in the way they designed their characters, but fuck me they took it in the wrong direction.
plus all these DCEU movies are brown and gross and look like ps2 games.

There was and will be only one true Joker.

Heather Ledger as Joker
Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn

The joker is kind of a weaker villain.
I would like a story where he is working under someone like Two-face, like in the Loeb graphic novels.

He worked for the film but I don't think he'd fare well in the DCEU.

Cast Drew Russell (The Joker Baby) as Joker
That girl he tosses around as Harley Quinn

Cast the new Joker origin movie involving Martin Scorsese.

This. For starters, Ledger's Joker wasn't even insane. He was basically a master criminal with a gimmick, scars or no scars.

He was fantastic for a Nolan setting, but not so good for anything more comic-book-flavored.

But once you read enough Batman comics you realize the Joker is actually sane

>what is acting

You talking about the whole super-sanity thing? I never liked that interpretation.

The joke is still stupid. If he's acting, he'd probably not act like a typical ghetto nigger.

Marvel did the same thing to Deadpool. Instead of him being insane, he knows he's in a comic. Joker seems to possess the same knowledge.
I personally can't get invested in the characters motive once this is established.
Literally why would they ever do anything if they know it can be retconned or it doesn't matter or anything.

>2 different joker movies
>1 a fucking romantic comedy

>Warner Brothers

So there are two solo joker movies coming out so far? Sounds retarded.

The Joker started as a legit dandy mafia boss, a crime lord. He'd steal shit and stab people.

>How would you recast this movie if you could?
>joker played by nobody

Dandy is fine. Ghetto Social Media Pimp is gay.

But Joker being a dandy pimp and crime lord fits him, specially when the movie is dealing with his relationship with Harley Quinn, his hoe.

SS Joker is the most faithful Joker ever on film after Jack Nicholson.

But even real drug lord pimps on Instagram where he is based don't dress and act the way he does. I would leave his performance the same if I could just change his look a little. He doesn't have to dress like the DK joker or where a big three-piece suit or anything, just dres him up a little more.

Though, I get your point. I'm just reeing bc my vision wasn't realized and I'm a sperg.

But he is the Joker. He's an attention whore by nature. I find it funny that you complain about the way he dresses when his designer clothes all mirror Joker's fashion from the comics.

The only things new they added where the ghetto jewelry and the damaged tattoos. The tattoos, specially, i found to be a huge departure since the Joker has always been an attention whore who praised his "good" looks - at least before Ledger -, so he'd never ink his skin.

Like, i get Harley Quinn being full of tattoos dedicated to Joker, since that's something new that totally makes sense. Joker being an attention whore would definitely want to leave his mark on his bitch. But himself? Too much ghetto.

Terrible idea giving him those tattoos and fake teeth. "Damaged" written on the forehead? "Hahahahaha" written on the chest? Jesus.

>mfw just rewatched those Joker/Harley origin scenes from Suicide Squad last night
It's legitimately some of the worst filmmaking I've ever seen and I say that as someone who didn't hate Suicide Squad (though it was a 5/10 at best).

HONKA HONKA

When he is not in joker makeup he looks similiar to Jake Gyllenhall that is a good actor.

dafoe

he's 62 which is a bit old but i think it can still work

a more refined joker, way less of an edgelord, much more of an intimidating business-like boss type character with a few screws loose

i mean, why would all these gangsters follow him? why would he be successful? he has to display some intelligence - that's why the ledger joker worked

Leto's Joker has Frost. He's the organizer. It's a nice inversion. The right-hand man is the brains and the "boss" is the badge that the rank and file fear - charismatic and unpredictable.

why do YOU ever do anything in a meaningless world where nothing matters and youre irrelevant to the grand picture?

casting is perfect.

just keep at the minimum those horrible filler boring characters ala will smith. joker-harley must be in 95% scenes.

I legit got sexually confused with the "Would you die/live for me?" scene because of how sexy and persuasive the Joker came off as.

I hope he's mad enough to attend in full make up when his next Joker movie gets another Oscar

Margot Robbie as the Joker
Jared Leto as Harley

Yes, Jack Nicholson.

Nice Anarky picture tho

If it is as garbage as Suicide Squad 1, none of those sound good.

I'd rather see them remain in comic books than butchered on screen.

That Joker GN was trash. 100 Bullets is fine, but Azz's DC proper work is pretty trash. His WW worked as some dark Elseworlds, not as a proper WW.

DMG

I liked him as the Joker from what I've seen.

What I do not like is those stupid fucking tattoos.

Lol

Just like suicide squad 2, Gotham sirens, Superman 3, cyborg movie, justice league dark, blue beetle??

I love DC rumors but who are we kidding. This isn't getting made

Harley Queen actress is a qt.

Would still cast this cutie.