Damn...never thought of it like that

Damn...never thought of it like that

Game of Reddit

people will litteraly forget about this show the moment it's over, just like LOST and BrBa before it.

>it's a masterfully written story

>Bragging about not watching something doesn't make you interesting, it makes you a try hard attempting to brag about how "different" and "non normie" you are
>Game of Thrones isn't that great, it's just alright

>american telenova with dragons is masterfully written cinema

all the edgy conservatives and old people in the 50s through 90s who said television would absolutely destroy the brains of people who watch it were actually right

Reminder this also applies to people proud of never having visited reddit.

Nonredditors forever BTFO!

>I'm response to...
confirmed for lazy, brainless phone-post
not worth reading

charge ya phone ya filthy animal

Most people who like GoT would not be caught dead reading fantasy and only watch it due to it being popular for fear of being left out of conversations.

>18%

Why are you people so fucking pathetic? I bet you sit there 6 feet from the recharger all "but I don't waaaannnnnt to get up off my asasssss, wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

>greatest cinematic series of our time
>masterfully written story
>an exemplary model of what cinema is all about
what did they mean by this?

you just know she's never read a book before

Not being proud of watching something is just as pathetic as being proud of watching something

>It's a masterfully written story and an exemplary model of what cinema is all about
Spoken like someone who watches capeshit

How do plebs even survive with such low iqs

this was no doubt written by someone who sees every marvel and dc shit movie opening weekend and without a doubt always refers to some capeshit as the best film of the year

>American makes a food analogy

>BrBa
BRAAAAPPBAAAAAAP?

>masterfully written

>tfw 16% and dropping
>tfw charger is only a roll away but not doing it
>tfw living on the edge

If dubs op has to reply to that fb post with "faggot".

Go back

Ah yes, just as people "litteraly" forgot about lotr.

well considering GoT is nowhere near as good as LotR yeah it's likely

Censoring names is a sign of the 'ddit.

>He present his opinions as facts
lmao

>Greatest cinematic series
What are the odds that Merlin and Xena are actually better than GoT?

Fucking this. I've seen sorority girls carrying around the dense-ass Song of Ice and Fire paperbacks that you'd normally only see on some fantasy turbovirgin's bookshelf

GoT is the most normie shit imaginable and I loathe the people who are co-opting this lite-nerdom. I got shit on all throughout my childhood for liking this shit and now they're encroaching on my territory because capeshit&fantasy soap operas have been forced by a media who sees an easily exploitable entertainment market

Huh. We're down to inter-website commenting for content. Isn't this exactly what the crossboarding plebes from r/Sup Forums do?
>the state of content driving on Sup Forums

no normies talk about lotr

Meanwhile I constantly see GoT watching normalfags think they are watching some "super underground show for true nerds"

I'm not going to read a whole post about how game of pleb is like ice cream I get it you're fat and retarded.