W-why are so many walmarts closing?

W-why are so many walmarts closing?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/01/15/list-of-walmart-stores-closing/78852898/
youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU
youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prob raise in min wage

Too much sharting

because they are useless

Hopefully because the baby boomer "quick and cheap" is dying, but I doubt it.

Shart.

ITS OVER 4U
CRASH USA
NO SURVIVORS

Prep for MART LAW.

International competition
Can't wait for TTIP

Because JADE HELM

They negotiate subsidies and simply leave when it's up, or they move to another location nearby where they can get fat zoning fancies.

Sometimes they just leave a Walmart up that doesn't even make money up so their brand is there in the town pushing out other businesses.

Walmart corporate is like playing a tycoon game with unlimited money so you just get sloppy and stop giving a fuck and do shit like mass teraforming and stuff

Because of the secret military bases under them!

online ordering

Too much shart

SHART

You're wrong. They're expanding like hotcakes. At 1/3 the rate of new hires, too.

it's only high in big cities where there are no walmarts.

Because suicide is better than working at walmart.

underrated

No, it's because Wlamart is intentionally hiring as few people as possible because muh profit margins.

they will be used to hold the ALTRIGHT after Hillary wins

>mfw a dutch-Belgian company is decently influential on the US
DESU us Dutch love globalism

Turns out people don't like to go to a place where shitting yourself is acceptable.

They are converting them to detention centers and ration distribution centers for when the shit that's about to go down goes down

Internet is shuttin down marts across america. Americans are choosing to shart from the comfort of their own home.

Loved that transport tycoon analogy

Yep, if you pay attention, you'll find loads of places that "was the old walmart" not too far from the "newer larger walmart".

SHART IN MART

Why are americans so disgusting.

Its like my chooks. The pure chooks are always such good looking specimins.

The GM chooks are always covered in shit, all they care about is eating. They get so fat they die really young.

Look up Ross Meat Chickens, and their associated genetic deficiencies. They're the chicken version of americans.

>W-why are so many walmarts closing?

how many is "so many"?

Allow me to correct the record.

They have 11,600 stores...they are closing 256 = 2%....they are opening 300 new stores.

So, b8isbadmeme.

This. This is USA in the 21st century.

Take a long hard look burgers.

Nobody needs wally-world anyway.

>new Walmart moves into town
>employees at local businesses quitting by the hundreds so they can work at Walmart
>workers offered better than $2/hr higher wages to start, sick time, and insurance
>"muh mom and pop" stores start complaining on Reddit that it isn't fair how large corporations can move in and steal all their best employees by greedily paying them more
>"muh mom and pop" shops demand to be able pay their workers less than minimum wage and have no ACA insurance requirements because "we can't afford it."
>dozens of new chain restaurants always open up in the Walmart shopping plazas
>local diners start feeling the pressure because they treat their workers like garbage and the Jew owners steal half their tips
>the plate-carriers all quit to work at Applebees, where they make three times as much and now have benefits
WALMART IS SO GREEDY AND IT DESTROYS FAMILY OWNED BUSINESSES!

No i'm saying the working conditions at walmart are abysmal and amoral, not that they're bad at running a business. The two are inextricably linked.

This, small business owners are the biggest likes of all time

UNDERRATED!!

*kikes

Fuck you, Jewish autocorrect

This is the correct answer

>net increase in walmarts
>implying that is not the real problem

KEK

Is that chicken CIA?

Too many lawsuits from victims that slipped over on human shit

> W-why are so many walmarts closing?

so that the space they occupy may be re-purposed as concentration camps to quell internal dissent.

you're welcome.

Ill bite, how so?

turns out catering to the nigger market didnt quite work out.

You guys seriously don't know? Well this was their plan all along. They market saturated, killing all competition. Now they don't need as many stores. So the excess stores are being closed and product consolidated. The saturation was so intense, there was a Wal-Mart every half mile.

it's part of the plan. massive expansion, wipe out the local competition, then close the underperforming stores. those that remain are the only game in town

starbucks did the same thing to great success

SHART WEEK

I believe you're leaving out the fact even in rural areas more people are doing online shopping from places like Amazon then driving to the local box warehouse that will have to order what you want and have it shipped their anyways.

It's just cost benefits it's cheaper to close a money losing store then keep it open.

Shart slips are a liability. Too many lawsuits.

that's because, as we say here, "you are what you eat."

and, whereas most nations have the good sense to ban abominations like that... WE EAT that shit!!!

The jews are trying to take down our sharting locations.

Walmart has like 30 checkout lines with just one with a cashier. The lines are excruciating...target is a bit better

>.target is a bit better

Well I haven't ever seen the Shart shoppers in Target at least the local ones near me.

The honest answer is that quality has went down, they've cut back a lot on employees so the stores are undermanned. This leaves to stores being empty, produce being left on display past their expiration date and ghetto trash stealing shit like no tomorrow. A lot of people go to target if they can now or just wait an extra 2 days and buy stuff from amazon.

A lot of large retail chains are reducing the numbers of their stores. More people shopping online.

>not plugging your anus before going out.

You have only yourself to blame.

They cannot compete with Amazon Prime.

Yeah pretty much this, wal mart is horrible. There is no reason to shop there when you can get better deals and service else where.

They sell shart slip insurance at most travel agents here, for people going to usa.

Theres even a travel advisory warning about 'slow moving local populace' and their 'potentially slippery discharges'

Any correlation with this? IIRC walmart is in the know and they are going to use their stores as camps.

>starbucks did the same thing to great success

true.

i remember when they put Tweak's dad's coffee shop out of business, even though their coffee tastes like three day old moldy diarrhea.

I wish this map was going to happen I would be 10 minutes from the beach instead of over a hour and half.

>2016
>people still unironically use the sharting jew instead of the digital jew

smdh familia, why ruin my pants when I can sit on a toilet and shop?

No, there are walmarts like every 5 miles in most of those blue areas because lots of people live there.

Seriously.
Aldi is always packed when I go there now. Even a year ago i never had to wait in a line.

RIP NEVADA, we hardly knew ye

What kind of retarded monkey fucker made that map? That big blue spot on the west is in the middle of the rocky mountains. If those go under, the whole continent would already be submerged.

FEMA CAMP
EMA CAMP
MA CAMP
A CAMP
CAMP
AMP
MP
P

The map is entirely counter to possible geographical changes, requiring the submerging of 4,000 to 10,000 feet high ground in Nevada, while 100 feet high areas of Florida are untouched. The "great salt lake" (by Salt Lake City) is 4,000 feet above sea level

Market redundancy and demographics changes.

In some areas, Wal-Mart now has too many stores. Why have four Wal-Marts in a city when three will attract the nearly same level of business? The fourth, in this case, on serves to increase the cost of operations.

Demographics of areas also change over time. What used to be majority white can easily become "majority minority" within a decade. You might notice that most Wal-Mart locations closing are in predominantly minority communities: usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/01/15/list-of-walmart-stores-closing/78852898/

At the same time, new Wal-Marts are opening in towns with growth in white population or a stable white population where one did not previously exist.

I fucking wish. I own 20 acres of land right where the beach would be.

underrated as fuck

Because things are getting worse

>At the same time, new Wal-Marts are opening in towns with growth in white population or a stable white population where one did not previously exist
ok fuck outta here. Walmart eats up EBT like no ones business and we all know actual white people shop at Target.

>.05 deposited to your bank account

Its just something that this Navy officer guy was talking about it
youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU
Believe what you want, i really don't give a shit and i have no opinion one way or the other because i will be ''fine'' even if it does happen.

But i guess you can check up his statement about lots of navy officers all retiring in the Ozarks.

Nobody shops at Walmart aside from niggers and niggers are notoriously shit customers

Walmart Supercenters usually have about 4-6 express lines and 4-6 regular lines open during the day. It narrows down to a single line plus self-checkout at night if the store is open 24/7.

The reason their Supercenters have ~30 checkout lines is for peak season, i.e. holidays. Go in on any weekend between Thanksgiving and Christmas and see how many lines are open. It costs very little, relatively speaking, to put an extra 20 checkout lines in which rarely get used. It means significantly more revenue having them open for select events.

FEMA CAMPS

youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc

>2016 is IT
>Nibiru is HERE boys
>FOR REAL
>THIS TIME I PROMISE THIS IS FUCKING IT

The oppressors will supply the weapons of revolution to the oppressed.Like every american war ever.

>loose shits sink britches

>mfw conspiracy guys can't ever do a goofy funny video to expose their truths
It's always the spooky music and slow pans and dramatic speech.

>walmart
>law
>mart
>martlaw

Poor white on food stamps are the ideal Walmart customer. Poor black people just steal shit.

And then, after the mom and pop shops have to close, Walmart can stop aggressively competing at a loss and cut the wages, because they're the only players in town atm.

You jest,user.
But cutting down time into walking distance would be a improvement.

low wages across the board are contracting the economy along with offshoring of jobs, people can't afford useless bullshit anymore. Manufacturing prices in Asia are also increasing

it would be hilarious if it did happen though. Non happening fags utterly BTFO by shills posting happening threads all the way from 2011 to 2016.

These things do happen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

Globalism undercut wages of the middle and working class. People don't have the spending power they used to.

cuz too much shart

And then mom and pop shops pop up again.

Free market, its amazing.

but how will burgers empty their bowels without their designated sharting marts?

They got too greedy. They started eliminating too many of the low cost brands, jacking up the prices on the others(including their own budget brands) and just flat out not stocking basic things.

I can get better products, service and prices from Kroger now. And anything I can't get local can be gotten from Amazon in 2 days or less.

I'm an Agnostic Happener, I mean historically speaking we're well overdue for a great happening. But who knows when, what and where

Nah, not really. Never happened.