When most of our grandparents were born the global population was less than 3billion. We're now at 7,446,342,000

When most of our grandparents were born the global population was less than 3billion. We're now at 7,446,342,000

worldometers.info/world-population/

Prove to me that this isn't the absolute biggest issue to humankind and the future of the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764760007401476096/video/1
esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/
vimeo.com/79878808
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5xF-UYgdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is so much empty arable land on earth. Buy some. Fuck off.

Who cares, they're mostly chinks/niggers/explosives who can't clench their thirst for creampies and are gonna die fast anyway. Now the real issue is that whites are becoming a tiny minority.

And birth rates are declining around the globe. Overpopulation was never a threat

DEMOGRAPHIC LIABILITY REMOVAL UNITS

S O O N

Isnt, still lots of land and we are making GREAT progress at feeding our population. The population has more than doubled yet there as never been so little hunger in the world.

p.s. doesnt apply to un-cucked countries like myself

ill be dead before it matters

Implying they won't all travel the Earth like ants and take over the best countries. Lithuania should be okay.

>Implying buying land is easy
>Implying I should have to leave my country because of the insane birth rates of Asians and Africans
>Implying population isn't a problem

The worthless majority are the single greatest threat to democracy.
Who do you think is gunna be voting in the freedom-stripping, gibsmedat program building politicians? The 4 billion poor, lazy, nonproductive idiots of the world.

Educated and white birth rates are falling. Birth rates in shitholes are still sky high.

Well why don't you go ahead and explain that to the citizens of countries which have a booming population, ie. not the western countries.

This is a big problem, niggers and shitskins are outbreeding us very hard. Europe and the USA will be mostly brown and muslim within 3-4 generations if we don't stop it soon.

Exactly my point lad

Remember for just $1 a month you can keep a family of starving Africans alive, so hopefully they grow up to know the joys of having a family on their own :^)

in 120 years: The yearly grow of humans will be 1b new humans every year.

You're 100% right. Anybody with even the most rudimentary understanding of numbers should understand this; unfortunately most people lack that.

Without population control, everything is in vain. Leaving the EU, BTFOing the globalists, electing Trump etc. All pointless.

We have, in Europe, about 30 years until it's done.

Of course it is OP.

What we're experiencing on a global scale today is essentially a scaled-up version of pic related.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason the population has doubled is because we're feeding everyone?

What if our ability to generate food was dependent on a temporary condition of the planet that may go away? What if we're overtaxing the food production systems and they're on the brink of collapse?

Growing the population irrespective of the consequences is so fucking irresponsible. And I don't throw this word around lightly-- it's evil. There's a good chance that you'll end up creating much more suffering in the world than if you had just left well enough alone and let your pet third worlders find an equilibrium. And most of you supported it just because you wanted to feel good about yourselves, and demonstrate to the other bored rich first-worlders that your life had meaning.

get rid of the immigrants and you solve the populatino problem, all the UK growth is due to immigrants and the kids they have after they arrive.

These graphs that show the birth rate declining are insanely naive.

These are the figures they rely on... Does anybody truly believe 0.06% is realistic?!

This graph.

That's a very interesting and pertinent point and a link I hadn't actually made. Cheers.

While I am not sure about France, the water table in the U.S. is rapidly declining in agriculture focused states. Then you also have the colorado river drying up, which will do a lot of damage.

We're well past the point of being overpopulated.

this cannot be

a lot of people will die

Wouldn't solve the global population issues. We live in a global world now. Applying strict immigration controls is just a short term fix, fine for my lifetime, maybe, but not for my children or grandchildren

I can't because you're right.

We're entering a Brave New World of genetically engineered food. Lab grown meat and vegetables. We will manage to feed about 20 billion by 2050 if the money is put in that direction.

I don't want to live in a world of 20 billion.

Best post in thread.

It's the same. It's EXACTLY the same.

Whites wanted to conserve part of South Africa for their own use. The media and international community argued that whites had too much land and natural resources for their numbers. Whites argued that they had a right to keep out blacks for a number of reasons: personal safety both from violence and disease, sovereignty, and also to preserve public services for the benefit of the taxpayer.

The international media, labour-intensive big business, foreign governments both liberal and outright hostile used their influence to force a weakening and finally a collapse of grand apartheid. It was argued that apartheid was fundamentally racist, that whites were exploiting the blacks so blacks should have the right to move anywhere in the country, that blacks should have a direct say in how taxmoney was used even in cities and towns that had only white ratepayers for generations if not centuries.

In the 1960s, squatters in statutory White areas were forcefully uprooted and sent back to their places of origin. In the 1970s they were tacitly allowed to remain, in the 1980s they were legalized, and in 1994 White South Africa marched into the history books.

What does this remind you of?

Food isn't the only resource consumed by humans, especially humans all striving for western living standards.

Over population is true, like global warming is true.

Dont believe their lies, the problem is people crowd around cities so it seems overpopulated.

Yeah we're fucked. Buy land in the country now

>Between the time I was born until now, more than 2 billion people (mostly uneducated third worlders for some reason) added a new burden on humanity.

I want to get off this ride.

And what's more, even in an ideal scenario where there isn't some sudden collapse, it really seems that population is going to continue growing until we reach the limit of what we can support.

We are exerting a selective pressure for irresponsible people who have lots of kids and don't think too hard about the future. Their kids won't magically change their stance. Whether it's genetic or environmental, we know that kids tend to take after their parents. We are subsidizing the worst behavior, and as a result we're going to get more of it.

Nobody wants to mandate birth control because of muh principles. Nobody wants to even mention eugenics or get called a nazi.

But we're perpetrating a worse holocaust. We're creating a mass of dependent people who can't compete with us, can't build anything, can't buy sell or trade with us. They will know they have no chance of ever living as well as us, and they won't be able to understand why.

When finally hard times come, and they start to starve, we'll draw in. Save the surplus food and the resources for our own children.

And they'll blame us for keeping all the good stuff to ourselves. And we'll answer with plaintive denials and justifications, canonizing ourselves in our own moral system, "We never wanted anything but the best for you!" We'll pretend that this situation was beyond anyone's prescience or comprehension, and that it was nobody's fault. Sure they may only have a simplistic understanding of what's going on, but they'll be exactly right. We did this to them.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764760007401476096/video/1

>by the time you're an old man the population will be over 10 billion
>we're already really struggling with 7 billion

Industrialization made it possible to support significantly more people and it is still in the process of spreading. Barring a new revolution in technology on the same level, population should plateau in the next 100 years.

I have discussed South Africa as a small scale plan for the future of humanity. This is with reference to the Frankfurt School and the aims of the UN but I never introduced population as an argument. It was always land and power. But now it's been pointed out it's very obvious that population is a concern.

I try to argue the point of lower migration in Europe from a demographics perspective but I'm always shouted down with 'racist', 'xenophobe' and 'cunt' shrieks from liberals.

I can certainly see that the West will suffer the same fate as SA. It's already happening.

I'm not sure what the situation is in SK but I'm certain that you and South America are next. The idea is to wipe out the Caucasian race in Europe and North America then move on to everybody else.

With controlled population we could stop this. Without, I'm not so sure.

When my great Grandma, who I knew in my lifetime, was born the population was 1.75bn. When my grandparents were born it was 2bn. When my parents were born it was 3bn. When I was born it was 4.2bn. When my sister was born it was 4.8bn. It's now 7.5bn.

It's fucking insane. Since my birth the world has very nearly doubled.

I'm a /capitalistcruisemissile/ but capitalism is the reason for this heinous increase in people.

>introduction of effective birth control in the 1900s
>population sky rockets
It seems baffling counter intuitive. Birth control had no hope against the progress of the rest of science and technology.

What's responsible for the increase between 1750-1900 though? Medicine?

They will live as well as us because mass migration and changing demographics is the order of the day.

I am certain that Europe and NA will each have a population of 1bn within 25 years if we follow current trends.

Red blooded capitalism would have created an equilibrium, most poor people would simply not have existed because their forefathers would have died.

Medicine and capitalism. The industrial revolution included.

>I have discussed South Africa as a small scale plan for the future of humanity.
Is there any white guilt in South Africa?

If there's not, and all this anti-white rhetoric is coming from people who have never had to experience a third-world country, there's a chance.

But if there is, we don't have a chance.

You're right. But unfortunately we got a liberal capitalism which helped the weak prosper.

washing your hands

paper cups

There is basically no white guilt. The white South Africans are pretty much the most based people on the planet.

>They will live as well as us because mass migration and changing demographics is the order of the day.
You're right, my scenario didn't take immigration into account, but it wouldn't be that different. It'd just be like Latin America, where those with more European blood reach the top of society, and if the head of state is a little darker than the other elites, it's the result of a bloody coup.

It's sad what it took for them get there, but it at least means there's hope.

>All we have to do is lose our nation, our cultural heritage, our wealth, all our institutions, our personal safety and be treated like pariahs in a land we built and we'll be ready to face the truth!

I disagree. Latin America was quite different. The ex slaves and the indigenous populations are far different to mass migration.

Makes me really fucking sad it has to go that far to instill pride and knowledge into people. I guess we reap what we sow. Just a shame that I (and I assume very few of us) actually sowed them seeds.

>There is basically no white guilt

There is less now, but to say none is an exaggeration.

Most whites voted Yes in the 1992 referendum; and most whites today vote DA instead of FF+ which is really the only way they can register a feeble protest at how the post-1994 dispensation has turned out legally.

Most did and do not support what fringe right-wing movements exist in the country, the same as in white-majority nations.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be wrong, but being delusionally optimistic will not do us any good.

Actually, you have it the wrong way around.

>It'd just be like Latin America, where those with less European blood reach the top of society, and if the head of state is a little lighter than the other elites, it's the result of a bloody coup.

TFTY

See: Venezuela, Haiti, Columbia, etc., where politics is a constant struggle between the black/brown masses and the white/light elite, who use their wealth and intelligence to subvert the will of the democratically elected government.

We can already see the beginnings of this kind of politics in the United States. Whites increasingly view the federal government as illegitimate, and democracy itself as mob rule.

This is how dictatorships develop/juntas develop.

thanks to babyboomers for inviting the whole third world into europe.

just imagine this, these fuckers grew up in a 100% white environment with unlimited economic growth and no matter at fucking point they invested in stocks/real estate, they made a killing.

and what did they do? ruin everything, making countries accumulate ridiculous amounts of debts, making central banks lower interest rates to fucking zero or even negative so their assets don't lose 80% value as they should have, and ruin the genetic composition, safety, and culture of their own nation.

fuck these traitors. that generation should be hunted down.

humanity is just one big bubble

>The ex slaves and the indigenous populations are far different to mass migration.
I don't really see how. Sure, in LA the whites were the immigrants, but it seems like once the nation was established, the temperament of the inhabitants started to have more impact over how things turned out.

The population isn't going to grow like that forever.

90% of that growth will be in the 3rd world, specifically Africa and India.

China's population will actually decrease in the next few decades (not by a significant margin, but it definitely isn't increasing).

Scarcity won't even be a problem, at least not any more so than it already is in those shit holes. Increased populations certainly won't trouble the US or EU.

here is the proof. not out problem.

>Actually, you have it the wrong way around.
You're right. I was thinking of Vincente Fox, who was elected and is basically white, and Hugo Chavez who I'm reading now was democratically elected AFTER his failed coup. It was just a literary flourish that I probably should have cut out since I don't read as much history as demography.

The point still stands-- Latin America is very economically divided, and it seems like the underlying causes are racial.

With most of those new billions created by 'for only a dollar a day' christcucks breeding shitskins in the turd world. Insanity.

Time to purge the lesser subspecies of man.
Whites, as the vanguard of civilization, should be preserved.

>Implying the world isn't easily accessible to everybody
>Implying the (((plan))) isn't to flood the 1st world with these cunts

I have a hard time blaming them. It seems like the world wars traumatized a lot of people. They were desperately questioning things then, looking for an answer or some way to prevent a repeat, which was an especially big deal what with the cold war just starting up.

We are never as rational as we'd like to think we are. We can't be motivated by balanced critical thinking. If we're going to change our course, we have to have some emotions invested. We have to love or hate.

The Nazis used something most people love-- their own nation and heritage-- to do evil. "Nationalism" was therefore considered to be the cause. So they preached about the dangers of it, and how we must hate nationalist fanaticism at all costs. Really hit us hard with the linguistic programming.

But there's a problem. While emotions are great catalysts in that they can give you the willpower to achieve things, they're clumsy with information processing. They just don't carry the subtle distinctions we need to make good decisions. Over time, the "philosophy" they'd put in place as a bulwark against fascism degraded, and we started casting our hate just in the same general direction. We started to hate nations and borders and all things that "artificially create divisions between people." Even that was too subtle, and now, after so many years, that hate has transferred to our own culture and history, and ultimately to us ourselves.

A lot of the social movements of history only really make sense when you understand emotions. We seem utterly unequipped to really deal with them. Psychology is making inroads right now but subjective shit is inherently hard to test. Scientists don't even trust their emotions in the hypothetical stage, which isreally the only stage of an experiment where that's ok. This is why we get things that are obviously bullshit like the idea that animals don't have emotions that we can understand. Ironic since this kind of unemotionality is itself an emotional bias.

Imagine if all of Asia(japan, china)

Oceana(australia is a blue-pilled shithole, excluding new zealand MAYBE),

all of africa, were suddenly, ANNIHILATED, and all those that came from these parts of the world were slowly culled, gathered up and executed, with perhaps the scientists and mathematicians kept.

The relevant, nice and modernised parts of the world, Europe, we'll include eastern Europe and Russia, the Americas were to be preserved. That would make a total population today approx. 1.839.7 billion.

Wouldn't it be fantastic? I don't like the idea of a N.W.O but one thing they're right on is depopulation, and if we Irish don't quality to survive which we don't, then i'll gladly allow you to take my life so at least i'll be contributing to the future of humanity by death.

actually, remove latin America.

A pure, intelligent, beautiful planet of 1,212,259,000. Also remove the middle east, Israel and any country that can't sustain itself or its own conflicts without foreign influence.

Actually Ireland is one of the foremost countries subject to the Flynn effect. Urbanization and increased education is really boosting you guys' IQ. You're gaining something like 7 points per decade. Wish we could say the same about the blacks.

Also Irish catholics in America tend to test higher than the national average, so you aren't from stupid stock.

It seems like yours is one of the few cases where oppression really has kept someone down.

I say all of this as a confirmed mutt of only Anglo and German heritage.

>What if we can't make food!
Do you really think that there aren't systems in place to detect a food shortage long before it happens?

Why the fuck are people on Sup Forums so goddamn stupid? It's like you just don't fucking think before you post retarded shit like this.

I swear to god I'm getting fucking migraines from posts like this.

Western Countries are already trying to naturally level off their populations. Government around the world are trying to force large populations through massive immigration but 2 children or less is pretty standard when left alone. Thinking situations won't change with time is very limited thinking, pic related.

Yea, if they were all white, we wouldn't have a problem. We'd have people moving to the moon and mars if not for Germany losing ww2

Anyway, that kind of thinking probably isn't healthy. You can't spend so much time longing after something so completely unattainable. Also, unless you're a sociopath you'd feel like shit if it actually happened, don't deny it.

Probably the best, most impactful thing we can do at this point in history is debase the current diseased program people follow, (WHITES == BAD; NONWHITES == GOOD; GENES == IRRELEVANT; FACTS == RACISM; etc) and offer some sane peaceful alternative. We need a morality based on outcomes, not abstract principles (yes, fanatical capitalism is just as bad as deluded liberalism) while simultaneously getting rid of this taboo on any discussion of racial differences.

We need to learn mastery over our own nature.

>Prove to me that this isn't the absolute biggest issue to humankind and the future of the West.

If the population of the west stays pretty constant who cares what happens outside? We have no obligation to give freeebies to outsiders.

I'd like to say that massive population surges will lead to the end of the shitskin nations, but given the refugee shit going on with Syria I can only imagine that once starvation kicks in the West will be flooded with "refugees" from all over the planet and suffer even worse than non-white nations.

>Do you really think that there aren't systems in place to detect a food shortage long before it happens?
I think there are systems in place that give these people a misguided sense of control.

Right now, you can reasonably say things like that, because if crops start failing, some blight we weren't prepared for appears, we can ship them some of our surplus, maybe open up a few more farms as an emergency measure. Prices go up a little, but it's not really something we can't cope with.

When we have plowed out most of the world's arable land and made varieties of crops that produce much more yield per acre, population will grow in response. Then let's say a disease comes along and wipes them out. The only disease resistant plants aren't the mega producers you had before. You could have fed everyone if we'd kept the population under say 10 billion, but at 15 billion somebody's going to lose out.

You have no management strategy for this. People can't be unborn. Your position is *irresponsible*.

Also I'd like to get at the heart of the matter. Why do you think that, even if we theoretically COULD have an indefinitely growing population, why SHOULD we? Are you suspicious of the motives of anyone who wants to dictate who gets to have kids and who doesn't? Do you follow a religion that says birth control is immoral? Do you maybe think that we need these extra people for some purpose?

If anyone else wants to answer as well I'd really be curious.

Most people don't understand exponential growth.

Our politicians think different. And ignorant people who have no understanding of how bad things can really get will be all too ready to hang out the welcome signs.

Shiat man, food has gotten so expensive last 5 or 10 years alone, a few bags and I am coughing up about 50 syrup dollars. Real food tho, I shop the perimeter of the supermarket.

The peak oil doomers make a good point about a big oil shock tho. It's only a few days before supermarket shelves go empty and from history we know large populations panic horde, interesting times. 21st century will see a massive premature depopulation of billions one way or another, it's pretty much guaranteed.

The replacement rate is falling in most countries including China though

inb4 some third world hellhole where they live to 40 is having a population increase

The problem is southeast asia and some parts of Africa, not the whole third world, amigo.

The Colorado River is drying up because it feeds 7 goddamn states, including the largest city in the US (with pools in nearly every goddamn backyard).

Culture is what is making this issue so much worse than it should be.

Heh, yeah, that's nothing.

In the late medieval times, farmhands in Britain worked their entire lives just to get enough to feed themselves. They were itinerants, going from harvest to harvest, living in camps by the road or, if they were lucky, in cheap cabins the landlords had set up for them. You can think of them like involuntary NEETs of their day-- they never got married, they never owned anything, and most of them died without ever having any kids. (This may seem like a poor comparison, but I think that NEETs exist for economic reasons-- they have opted out of society because it only offers them a loser's deal. The only difference here is that these people couldn't opt out except by becoming criminals.)

As an aside, this situation also paved the way for the industrial revolution. Their sisters were servants in the houses of the rich, and if they had any kids they were the illegitimate offspring of those same landlords.

This situation selected for whatever traits it was that allowed people to become landed gentry, but without the cultural aversion to hard work.

Birth control only works together with "education" (propaganda). What seems to work best is targeting women to create a culture where they take responsibility.

The leveling out of the population graphs is based on actual data, not wishful thinking. All niggers at one point at least semi industrialize, get semi educated and reduce in growth or just have regular genocides.

Hahahah! Atheists not having children. Of-fucking course.

Nigger tier people are literally programmed to fuck as much as possible and have no concept of future consequences. White tier people have the ability to control their animal instincts like sex and other meaningless instant gratification. This is what allowed them to build great societies in the first place. Without the ability to dream of a better future and control their own actions nigger tier races will live according to their animals instincts. If white countries stopped supplying aid to Africa things would level off. People don't understand that they literally do not posses the ability to plan for the future and band together to behave in ways that benefit them in the long term. This is why they still live in mud huts. Inflating their population to an unnatural level is only damaging to them for they will never be able to sustain themselves and can not control their actions.

If you took a population of rats and put them in a garden of eden where everything is provided to them and they are protected from danger their population would skyrocket as none of them would die. Do you think they would be able to realize that raising their population to an unsustainable level would drain their garden of resources and they would all die? No they wouldn't, because they are rats and they are controlled by animal instincts. They would continue to consume and reproduce until there was nothing left and they would all die.

Birth control is also dysgenic as hell. People who can plan whether to have kids aren't going to have that many kids.

As for me... I just pray to God to send me a cute white wife who wants to have five or more children and be a stay at home mom.

I want kids. And if I have kids at all, it has to be a lot of them. I want them to be able to support each other in the tribal hell that they will inherit.

Also I'm an atheist too so don't get your fedoras crooked.

None of what you listed will happen. poverty in Africa will continue as the west gives them water, food, clothing.. while giving them the wrong advice, even when they do try and teach/instruct them to maintain or build a well, or a water treatment facility, they eventually give up for example, and that chance turns to dust. This is natural laziness and the result of low IQ, but also a fault of the oligarch government of these nations, and the west stealing precious minerals and ores in return for a profit, at the expense of the people. The people applaud these leaders for selling them away, this is natural low IQ stupidity that will take 100's of years of natural selection and execution to fix. They'd much rather kill white people and blame their failures on us, the successors. This problem and the natural occurrence of greed by the west also will not be solved because we are programmed from birth to behave like this, to try and cheat our way out of anything, come out on top somehow even if it is detrimental/damaging to the other person, as long as we get more and the other person gets less. Egoism is the problem, that is impossible to solve.

This will never go away, we shouldn't waste our time in giving all these countries food and help if they will naturally come to our countries and feel oppressed, feel like they have been dragged down and instead take it out on us, the solution is to execute these untermensch and save our time and worthless effort at trying to change human nature.

A lesser but purer and more intelligent population is the answer, we can live with ourselves just as long as we can also cull the degenerate, self-hating worthless bags of water and meat. The problem with you is you'd much rather put other peoples feelings above facts. Putin or Donald Trump can be the new world leader and things will be different.

Just exterminate all Africans and most indians and we're sorted.

> actual data
source ?

>The problem with you is you'd much rather put other peoples feelings above facts.
This is a gross mischaracterization.

The only way to have any effect on culture on a global scale is through emotional programming. I want to negotiate with people on the terms of their emotions in order to make a better plan.

If a movement arises in line with your thoughts, destroy the untermenschen etc it might work. You might even build space colonies, or send seed ships to other stars. But do you want to live in a world like that?

This kind of excessively authoritarian thinking leads to every nightmare scenario imaginable. You are following the same program as the ummah, the khmer rouge or the Israelites as they took canaan. Think ahead just a little and stop being an edgy teen.

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/

vimeo.com/79878808
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5xF-UYgdg

thank you, bjork.

According to the latest UN estimates the population of Africa will be 4.5 billion by 2100

>esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/
this one ; prospects, estimates, projections, ...
that's not data, those are guesses (probably with some political agenda behind it)
pic related

Imagine - in BC era there was hardly more that 100 million people on the whole Earth.

been saying it since I was a kid. there's too many people

Genetic programming is the parent of Emotional programming, you couldn't teach someone not to want to eat when they are feeling hungry, because that's exactly what instincts feel like without actually knowing it.

Sorry, but your master plan wouldn't work and so far hasn't work in over 200,000 years. In fact, history proves it. You've said my suggestions aren't attainable, but yours are significantly less attainable than mine, we aren't capable of it on a mass scale. Look at mentally ill people, they are permanently damaged, and that's most of the population, America for example. You can't reverse that without an authoritarian, those people still exist, may procreate and will continue to infect the masses. Ugly people have procreated with other ugly people, the degeneracy lives on. You can't change that without sterilisation/euthanisation.

Sorry, try again. Forced execution, natural selection and segregation is the only way, and we've been doing it best, one of the things we're experts at.

>Prove to me that this isn't the absolute biggest issue to humankind and the future of the West.
The fact that the subhuman population is too large is a big problem, too bad our jew governments won't stop sending them humanitarian aid

It has both projections and data since 1950. The projections are made based on theories that match the actual data. Watch the rosling videos or explore the gapminder graphs that visualizes the data and make the correlations the projections are based on pretty clear.

But be warned Rosling is very swedish.

Sounds like feudalism. These are pretty easy times to survive no question. Most people were murdered at some point back then I hear tell.

Those are simple business as usual extrapolations and me thinks meaningless for the most part. Business is anything but usual and will get more wonky as things start to really unravel. The human population is incapable of self regulation as far as population so it will run into a wall or off a cliff at some point in the next few generations, maybe next week but for sure this century. I doubt things would wind down calmly and peacefully into sustainability, in fact that notion is almost laughable considering history.

>too bad our jew governments won't stop sending them humanitarian aid

Because they can't justify themselves in a formal way. Experts who study sociology and economies have developed a consensus which is hard to counter even as a head of state that was voted in on a far right platform.

If you actually want to kill niggers you need to scientific research to show killing niggers is effective but in reality as the data shows it never was.

It IS a big deal, but only insofar as the births are to niggers and dumb slants.

If the people were intelligent and aware, we could have several billion more without issue, though there are finite resources on this planet unrelated to food or housing.