A lesbian radio host with breast cancer returns to her redneck hometown to pull the plug on her mother and confront her...

>a lesbian radio host with breast cancer returns to her redneck hometown to pull the plug on her mother and confront her stepfather for molesting her
lmfao

Seems like a lot of fun.

> confront her stepfather for molesting her
That's why she's a lesbian now.

>Woman who likes women
>Makes self look as unlike a woman as possible
Every time.

doesn't sound like the kind of narrative I would be invested in.
a friend of mine accused her father of molesting her after undegoing "memory recovery therapy" (there is no evidence that it works, and a lot of lawsuits against psychs who get people fucked)

Hopefully the twist ending is where the stepfather fucks her straight again

>Louie CK makes you famous
>attack him for sexual harassment rumours

Why are women so thankless and untrustworthy?

American """"""""""Comedy""""""""""

and all the oscars go to...

why be loyal to a hypocrite who spouts ideology to appear fashionable to his nyc friends?

God Im so sick of these fucking standups thinking that there lives are so fucking fascinating that they should be getting tv deals to show the world Something bad happened to you and you used it to make jokes? How fucking BRAVE of you. Tig is literally painful to watch and I am disappointed in cancer for not finishing the job.

white people amirite lmao

Wasn't that basically an episode of South Park?

>American """"""""""Comedy""""""""""
Kumail Nanjiani marries a white woman while she is vulnerable from almost dying and her parents learn that trevor noah is funny because his mom suffered racisms

louis used to spy on women changing and talk about how ugly they were on opie and anthony. dude made his dog lick peanut butter off his dick and now he's acting all preachy and spits out liberal talking points.

i don't really understand why you would defend him. he used to be a joke here.

I didn't defend him, I mocked his little white guilt routine. Can you read motherfucker

Stop defending the faggot.

my mistake, user. i misread that pretty badly.

The Simpsons did it one? Yeah.

Stop defending him.

It does happen all the time indeed.
What's the mental disorder called btw?

>based on a true story
Wtf, did this woman intentionally decide to live like a character from a Lifetime movie?

Stop louie.

what's with all the dramedies that have this skewerd ultra-liberal view of the world?

>she's not black
Not progressive enough

This. White gay people are so privileged. Black women are constantly raped by the cis white man police.

(((Do you have to ask?)))

I was thinking about the one where MR. Garrison confronts his father for not raping him as a child when he returns to his small Arkansas town

It all really happened to Tig

sure thing, bud

Yeah, she chose to get molested as a child then chose to get cancer because she's edgy like that

I really liked this show. It isn't hilarious, but it's poignant and It makes me smile and feel alive. TV that even attempts to have an emotional impact without being emotionally manipulative is extremely rare, and i think this one gets it right.
It was her grandfather who molested her btw, not her stepfather. Her stepfather is a conservative autist, who she loves and respects. Their relationship in the show is interesting and he doesn't get shat on.

Louis CK sexually abusing female comics is extremely plausible, he's a self confirmed pervert and now has an enormous ego and a lot of power. He models himself on Woody Allen lol. Ultimately though, we have Rosemaries Baby, we have Chinatown, Annie Hall, Louie, and so i could not give a fuck what these guys do.

Is she Jewish? This is the sort of bitter, nihilistic garbage that self hating LA semites seem to love. I can only really seeing this comedy relating to spinster aunties.

>>a lesbian radio host with breast cancer returns to her redneck hometown to pull the plug on her mother and confront her stepfather for molesting her

haha.. story of my life!

I was at a wedding last week and a 50 year old semi attractive lesbian asked me to dance and I said no cause I dont dance (unless im fucking you)

I later found out she was a lesbian with breast cancer

I dont know her parents relationship though, and she and her girlfriend were kind of rude to me later and the lesbian didnt say goodbye to me and her girlfriend got my name wrong (on purpose?)

It was that night I discovered lesbians arent really lesbians theyre just waiting for a piece of ass to drive them bi.

I felt guilty for not dancing with her when I found out she had breast cancer, but then later I didn't feel guilty anymore when I remembered it's not my job to let someone elses desire to dance with me override my desire not to want to dance with them. And then I thought she was a bitch for not saying goodbye.

Am I a tv character now?