Russia, you have 8 hours remaining to explain yourself before you face the full wrath of the eternal anglo

Russia, you have 8 hours remaining to explain yourself before you face the full wrath of the eternal anglo

Attached: great-britain-vs-russia-relations-two-countries-conceptual-image-48901133.jpg (800x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home
youtube.com/watch?v=ivnidPAMGwo
youtube.com/watch?v=fiBduvu_C3s
youtube.com/watch?v=LVqxMCZ3u6k
youtube.com/watch?v=tyUh_xSjvXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cocи хyй

Hasn't the time already run out? The deadline wasn't midnight, it was four o'clock, so about 10 minutes ago.

nope, it's midnight although they're now demanding a sample

kek, they want to use it to finisht the job

>wrath of the eternal anglo
Oh no, will you invite us to your country, bow down to our culture and allow us to rape your women like you did with muslimes?
The horror!

Attached: 1520520685748.jpg (526x474, 144K)

Pro tip: none of these numbers matter, we dont give a fuck about rub/dollar relations.

Attached: GloriousChineseLeader.jpg (418x599, 32K)

>economy doesn't matter
>the R*ssian mindset

Attached: lmao.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

woah why do people call him a dictator when he's been in office for merely 3 years

>Measuring the economy of a country in dollars
>2018
The absolute state of british """"""education""""""

Attached: lookatthislaowai.jpg (615x340, 35K)

what have i missed?

>may: p-pls respond
>putin: lmao eat dick

nothing then

as you were

there's still 7 hours left

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home

Attached: 6d6466069f3ae0d731340ac25b2ee3a.png (550x425, 49K)

Make new thread please

Attached: d96a86c1584839355d029d8571bfcf0304c24e2d_900.jpg (900x598, 309K)

I hope UK expropriates all R*ssian oligarchs who still side with Putin. Also, kick out all their diplomats and ban all trade with R*ssia. All. Trade.

Indeed, I hope we close their embassy.
Tomorrow should be fun.

WW3 when?

TBA

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

>full wrath of the eternal anglo
thx for that, i laughed so hard

ryssä oligarchs have trillions invested in london real estates. Repo just a tiny fraction and putin and his oligarch friends will be as compliant as if their little balls were in a vise.

Do you unironically belive russian spies would use chemical that can be traced back to russia?
Its all shady.

Literally the most obvious false-flag ever

or it's a message to all traitors. then it would make sense.

They just killed another exile what the fuck is happening

It's funny how fast putinbot talking points change. before we knew what the poison was they kept saying there's no proofs it was russian nerve toxin, now that we know it's a soviet weapon suddenly it's "its too obvious!!!!!" as if the russians ever tried to hide the fact that it was them. eat shit and kill yourself.

B
A
S
E
D

R
U
S
S
I
A

there's more than just 1 russian on Sup Forums.

They're getting their kicks in while they can.

It's crazy how accurate this image is.

Attached: 1520534780056.png (516x1599, 234K)

Relax, mongol, im not putinbot. Im just saying that using that kind of weapon on former spy is somewhat retarded and does not make any sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivnidPAMGwo

Attached: roflbot-akrl.jpg (600x449, 41K)

>when you have no arguments so you post kc cancer

You have no right to have an opinion which is not the same with britposter!
UGH SUCH PUTINBOT

As relevant in 2018 as it was in 2014.
Also pic related, I hope proofs posting makes a comeback.

Attached: 1416948830445.jpg (2048x1536, 416K)

Nah.
You're just a butthurt faggot. Probably not even British

t. Vladimir Vladimirovich

This is kod kobra 1 aty baty 3 saldaty ubity v londoni

I just back from London the treitor Niger is dead i reapit the Niger is dead i did my Job

For mother Russia

Top secret mesion is over retorning home tomoroe :) Buy me vodka meet me in the domodedov eraport davaj poka brat

3 troetors Bird is finnish blyat

34 more laft

>Probably not even British
Anyone else noticed this as one of the putinbots newest tactics? They try and pretend we aren't even from our country to make it seem like said country isn't pissed at them.

>mfw Russian economy went from 2.23 trillion usd in 2013 to 1.28 trillion in 2016
>in just 3 years nearly 50% of the economy just disappeared
Holy fucking shit XAXAXA
Was Crimea worth it, you fucking idiots? Congrats, that little peninsula is yours, all for the cost of half your whole economy.

Attached: 台詞普京容媽媽.jpg (690x466, 49K)

Can we summon Margaret?

No. But i noticed that you are making these threads for 3 days, every 1,5-2 hours.
As i said yesterday, you are degenerate, Johnsy.

Maggy Thatch and based Reagan would have fucking flattened these bydlo scum by now. Too bad America has a bitch President who won't back up the West in the face of the true Oriental horde that is Russia.

No we're making threads, you attacked us with chemical weapons.
If you think you can dissuade us from talking about it, you're even stupider than you look.

Bring it on already you limey.

you're literally doing the same thing
>wat you disagree with me? go back to russia ivan!
but i guess your IQ is too low to notice the double standards. you're truly british after all

Attached: dumb.png (582x165, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fiBduvu_C3s
Hitman real life?

>we
Of course, mister Samour Samefaggton.

>Russians still not understanding how NATO works

Attached: 969675.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Maggy Thatch and based Reagan
AMEN Brother

btw i've upgraded my collage

Attached: great britain.png (1192x1885, 1.56M)

Only normies afraid of anything.

Hello again.

Attached: 1520878277064.png (1263x1232, 338K)

Well of course, you'd have to be some kind of a hohol to think russia is a belligerent fascist shithole. All true white warrior christians know russia is the last bastion of morality and whiteness.

Attached: 1432791823186.jpg (952x1309, 238K)

Did their nukes just disappear or something?

QT: Hitler who did it?
Hitler: It was a jew
Lol

Soon.

Attached: james bond Goldeneye.webm (1258x522, 2.76M)

sup

Attached: file.png (560x977, 157K)

>he thinks nukes make a country invincible

Because you obvious arent. Im sure you're a plumber from some butthurt belt shithole masquerading as a Brit
>muhh putinbots
Kek. Kys

brits hate russia more than even poles

>tfw Republican Party went from anti-Soviet to pro-Russia with just one election
feels sad man
Reagan's spinning in his grave so hard.
I miss the evil empire speech, the tear down this wall, the star wars missile system.
Wanna give dem Russians a bloody nose.

Attached: mfwshinebox.jpg (250x311, 86K)

Good luck with that tyrone lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=LVqxMCZ3u6k
Based Agent 47.

Attached: Hitman1.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Foe England, James?

Attached: sharpe bastard.png (452x596, 491K)

God I wish all you proxyfags would die.

Attached: 1509244746806.jpg (569x629, 48K)

Vlad, you ain't foolin no one with that flag. You visiting Geneva to launder some money from the FSB?

What is the new official version tho?
So far ive heard that
>The weapon (nerve gas) was used right at the mall with possible 20+ people getting poisoned.
Implying that the nerve gas was distributed by air
Then the story changed to
>Noone was poisoned but the dude and his daughter
Implying that it was not distributed by air, but rather delivered by a needle or something like that
And then this addition came up
>First responder was also poisoned
Now this is fucking strange, because it implies that it was not a needle or air distribution, but something liquid like a gel that was applied by touching the skin of victims with a cotton swab or similiar object (And then the first responder dude touched the exact same spot)
But then the story changed to
>They were actually poisoned at home, hours before the incident.
And this is where i stopped following, deciding to wait for the complete story, and not some faggot ass journo's fairy tales.

So is there a solid version i can think about?

Attached: Melolontha sieg heil.jpg (297x275, 55K)

If only Ghost was alive to see this, he'd know what to do.

Attached: call-of-duty-ghosts.jpg (1280x652, 337K)

>Noone was poisoned but the dude and his daughter
No one said this except Russian putinbots.
You're not going to be able to force this narrative, Ivan.

>b-b-b-b-but muh NUKE protec me!
lmao

THE United States of America fears no ICBM

youtube.com/watch?v=tyUh_xSjvXQ

Attached: proofs.png (600x600, 97K)

I kind of want Facebook to just block any accounts from Russia, same for Twitter and the rest. Can't let unfree tinpot dictatorships use our free media to corrupt us.
Muerte a los rusos

Attached: 1366578242860.png (431x308, 296K)

i don't think the republican party is pro-russian., i think only 3 republican politicians voted against the bill introducing new sanctions against russia.
however since democrats keep claiming that trump is "too friendly towards putin" msny of his supporters are sort of forced to become putin apologists

>They showed Japan a path of peace.

they will buy chelsea back from abramovich and pay 10x more what he paid to punish him. that's the best the brits can do, sadly. if that shit happened here, we would have nuked your pathetic excuse for a country. you saw what we can do with you in syria. but the brits are weak cucks unfortunately.

Attached: images[1].jpg (302x167, 5K)

>"AXAXAXXA RUSSIA STRONK"

You seem a bit lost.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

They are like cockroaches or rats. They may suffer but they will carry on. Can't kill them off.

why are nato shill arguments so kindergarten tier

>No one said this except Russian putinbots
Nigga, ive read this shit here, and it was a bong flag that wrote this.
>You're not going to be able to force this narrative, Ivan.
So what is the official narrative of British Ministry of Truth?
Thats what i am asking.

>you saw what we can do with you in syria

What do you think we've been doing, sitting on our arses? It's only us and the French doing anything worthwhile, and this is the thanks we get.

Attached: Operation Shader.jpg (312x1326, 161K)

Cockroaches and rats prefer don't live here.

We know. You don't give a fuck about anything.

This is the part where you just make intellectually dishonest arguments and then complain when people call you a retard.
I'm not playing this game with you.

The way I see it is Trump is soft on Russia and Congressional Reps can't be seen as in rebellion against him, so they shut up and de facto become apologists.
Just to think Romney in 2012 got mocked by Dems for saying Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat to this country... Now the tables are turned.

Attached: vlads_pocket.jpg (497x576, 68K)

I am not making any arguments you fucking retard, im asking you to tell me what the fuck is the current version of this story, and if you cannot even do this, then why are you here you braindead autist.

Some Russian jew billionaire was murdered in UK in the same style. He "hanged" himself.

>but the brits are weak cucks unfortunately.
For real? Our President is Putin's biggest and favorite bitch. Look at us. We are the cucks now.

democrats will literally say anything just to oppose trump

Attached: 1504866789445.jpg (640x493, 45K)

Look it up yourself

this but unironically
www.bbc.co.uk/news

If a /habbening/ does occur, and Trump doesn't honor our NATO obligation to the UK, can I join up with the British military as a volunteer?

Attached: 1467074670522.gif (360x360, 689K)

>Do you unironically believe Russian athletes would use drugs that are traceable in urine? Fake news!

Ah yes what a pity.