Is white genocide real? Is "white flight" really happening in European countries?

Is white genocide real? Is "white flight" really happening in European countries?

Attached: 5ae129360784cd2362b00b19b347a4e643c2d94977fca09050e72a9bdf906212.jpg (928x507, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live-2017/4924109/monterey-park-california-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=lItUaI5Q-Iw
amwfheart.blogspot.com/?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white people moving to a black neighborhood is gentrification and racist
>white people leaving a black neighborhood is white flight and racist

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 47K)

why dont you make a /brit/ in Sup Forums for this low-effort shitpost ? another trash thread in a trash board

>white people "white flight" away from neighborhoods becoming "asian"
>"asian" community turns out to be safer, schools better, and richer than before
time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live-2017/4924109/monterey-park-california-2/

and never come back

>Is "white flight" really happening in European countries?
I will leave Germany when I got my Master degree due to refugees and my expectation that taxes will increase due to them

>Is white genocide real?
Gregor Mendel says no

Attached: images.jpg (865x1200, 143K)

You can't kill off an entire race by mixed breeding, that's not how genetics works.

Euros are euros not white
white people dont have culture while europeans do

Inderetsding

Attached: 15625551_1316586138362059_8991827433644621824_n.jpg (1080x894, 105K)

>european cause the death of hundreds of millions of indegenious people throughout history
>"Heh deal with it cucks we won you lost"
>syrian couple move next door
>"Wtf genocide!1!1!!1"

Attached: 1520959705746.jpg (491x280, 13K)

White flight? In some. If you check the number of expatriates from germany, it's certainly higher than say, Japan, which has comparable living standards but worse work culture. It's even higher than countries like Czech Republic, and if I'm not mistaken Poland.

White genocide? Look at what has happened in countries where whites were a sizeable minority, namely various countries in south africa. Always the same cycle of farm raids, farm nationalisation and increasing rate of savage murders forcing people to flee from areas that were formerly boer republics, unhabited by blacks beforehand. It goes without question same would happen were you to be outbred by the like of blacks, gypsies and perhaps even arabs. Asians with their birth count are not a threat to Europe, though they do "softly" force people out of areas like russian far east and Vancouver.

You wouldnt know if from just looking at her face but she has a banging body

Attached: freey_07.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

With her sister

Attached: 12716494_586677441513493_2044681914_n.jpg (1080x1348, 159K)

daymn
why northerners are such butterfaces
they all have DEM chebs

>falling for the ''white girl`meme''

Seriously, kys.

Brown women are the best.

Attached: 56745768967.png (590x590, 497K)

She's 181cm as well. That's 6' in Freedom units.
Crazy Dutch genetics

Attached: Ella freya.jpg (594x575, 161K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lItUaI5Q-Iw
0:51

How comes Asians get the best white girls while whites can only get SEA hookers?

White women are for asian men

literally perfect and I couldn't even get a SEAmonkey. Maybe I deserve to be outbred.

Attached: crying apu.png (619x453, 46K)

psss short
weren't all dutch women like 6'9"?

I didnt know she was that tall. It makes me wonder how tall her bf in Singapore is

Attached: 1476114064097.webm (640x800, 888K)

No, it's just ugly people being upset that there are brown people more attractive than them. They assume that because they are ugly and unwanted all white people are. 99% for people prefer their partner to have similar features to them, tall people like other tall people, people with fair skin prefer other people with fair skin

BAAAAASED

>SEETHING

This girl is a friend of my friends, never expected to see her on this board. But yeah she lived in Asia before from what I know so it's not that weird for her to have an Asian boyfriend.

As for white genocide. Have you ever seen people who are like 7/8 white and 1/8 Asian? Because I know plenty and they just look white.

>But yeah she lived in Asia
So if she had kids she would be contributing to asian genocide.

>99% for people prefer their partner to have similar features to them

99% of people will do whatever the mass culture tells them to do. Inherent racism doesnt exists but if TV & movies tells you everyday that big-lipped apes are handsome, what do you think happens?

Attached: john boyega_toy_01.png (395x395, 346K)

d o m i n a n t
g
e
n
e
s

Because Arabs have never had empires or killed many people... Go make kebab and fuck your cousin

>This girl is a friend of my friends
what country does she live in?

more importantly what field does she work in? I assume modeling?

I think we'll probably go the way of the jews. White people won't go extinct, but they will be a minority.

>. Have you ever seen people who are like 7/8 white and 1/8 Asian? Because I know plenty and they just look white
lol no, even fifth generation descendants of the Siamese twins look a bit asian

Attached: alex sink.jpg (800x1047, 23K)

Hopefully

Attached: tumblr_o85qckmDIG1tuixego1_1280.jpg (854x1280, 294K)

According to the same logic, yes. But who cares about that, anyway? If her future kids end up like those eurasians with best of both world features, they can cash in hard on modeling in Asia.

She's from the Netherlands, as far as I know. Idk where she lives now.

Genetic dominance doesn't work that way, did you go to science class as a kid?
Red heads and blondes are still common in Europe and North America despite dominant genes existing. My dad had black hair and my mom is a redhead, but I was born with blond hair that turned brown as I got older. One partner having black hair doesn't guarantee black hair in the child, this is a known fact.

the guy complained about most eurasians looking white, so there is literally nothing contradicting what you just said. Are you dyslexic or something?

Attached: confused nigga of bucaresti.png (500x523, 283K)

>Is white genocide real? Is "white flight" really happening in European countries?
no. its the fantasies of teens and those on the lower ends of the IQ scale.

Explain Sylvie Meis then.

Attached: sylvie-meis-at-ifa-2014-consumer-technology-trade-fair-opening-gala_1.jpg (800x1198, 103K)

Except it's supported by math.

A racial mixture is never a proper specimen of either of its component races.

Attached: IMG_3409.png (500x548, 65K)

Italian are going to send you back to africa soon.

The UN predicted we'll become minorities you mong

>White flight? In some. If you check the number of expatriates from germany, it's certainly higher than say, Japan, which has comparable living standards but worse work culture. It's even higher than countries like Czech Republic, and if I'm not mistaken Poland.
Yeah mobility of workers is totally related to muh white genocide please fucking kill yourself

>I was born with blond hair that turned brown as I got older.
That's how all white kids are user, in Europe infants are almost always born with blonde hair and blue eyes. After 1-2 years the color can be considered permanent, but it's very common that a blonde haired infant turns brunette, ginger, or their blue eyes slowly turn green, brown or whatever else.
Basically most children are born with low melanin levels and it takes some time for them to slowly produce enough to look like their adult selves.

i had blonde hair as a kid and now I have brown hair

My hair was blond up until I was like 5, then everything went shit brown

amwfheart.blogspot.com/?m=1

>She's from the Netherlands,
I know she is from the Netherlands but what is she doing in Asia now? A model?

You better run, I'm going over in 2 years to destroy your race

Huh? I thought she was petite

Maybe you guys could stop killing eachother.

outliers do not define the norm