I fucking hate it when I'm at an Asian restaurant with my family and we're getting into the spirit of communal eating...

I fucking hate it when I'm at an Asian restaurant with my family and we're getting into the spirit of communal eating, sharing a lot of small plates amongst us, and then I catch sight of a wh*Te family autistically eating their own personal dishes that they've ordered just for themselves. Bonus points if they mixed their rice into it to make a homogeneous sludge. Really ruins the mood. Why are wh*Toids such weird freaks?
Also general wh*Te ''people'' hate thread.

Attached: 1454618040076.jpg (330x319, 48K)

i am chinese and i order dishes for myself in chinese restaurants
then i am guilted into sharing

Agreed, fuck wh*Toids. I'm a BLACK man and can't wait for this country to finally be devoid of wh*Te """people""" if KARA BOĞA (pbuh) wills it (and he does)

I'm white and I dont give two shits about what you think

Attached: 1518832264825.png (1106x1012, 729K)

>Bonus points if they mixed their rice into it to make a homogeneous sludge.

Noice, how many points do I get?

in England "Asian" means paki subhuman

I always order a meat dish
Mom doesn't eat meat so she orders a tofu dish
I order my food spicy and other family members don't like heat so they wouldn't take mine even if I wanted to share
It would be rude of me to take their food when they don't want mine

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

imagine you went to a restaurant and some muslim clan sits their everyone cutting pieces out of a schnitzel or everyone taking bits from the same schnitzel, then placing it back on the same plate

well they eat with their hands

It can mean either

fuck outta here with that disgusting tribal shit, I don't need other hands on my food

You eat popcorn with a fork?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x680, 80K)

In England Asia means someone from Asia, weird I know

You can always go back to Pakistan friend

People who don't practice doublethink on the daily don't think about asia minor when they read asia

Attached: akihabara_night_by_hanpanman-d5jxphe.jpg (900x600, 235K)

first of all you don't know where Asia minor is retard, second of all we don't care what yanks "think of" people from Asia are Asian you fucking cretinous retard

Why do wh*Te people hate their parents so much?

you still go to dinner with your family? you still let your mom decide what you're going to eat? you still have to split things with your brothers and sisters? the asbolute state of niggers

No, you do it where the cuisine is appropriate. You don't share stuff at French restaurants, but you do at Chinese/Indian restaurants

This

I see people call there parents by their name, or outright curse at them.

French aren’t wh*Te, they are proud MEDITERRANEANS

i'm not gonna be educated on cuisine by a britbong. don't reply to me ever again

You have to go back, 'sheed. It's not like you have to stay if you don't like the place

Attached: 1.jpg (950x534, 42K)

The thing is white people don´t really care what you think

Shove a ciabatta up your arse, Marco

This thread is proof?

I find endearing when they try to eat tacos or quesadillas or sandwiches with cutlery. They look so sissy and cute