/brit/

tfw no 50s gf edition

Attached: diana dors.jpg (202x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201011/cmhansrd/cm110321/debtext/110321-0004.htm#1103223000001
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34987921
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180312201647.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

galdang I love torpedoes

>250 for rent

Attached: 1519668346352.png (810x712, 933K)

USA

>250 a month on rent

How?

split it with the gf

use your brain, paddy

National Geographic to be renamed International Geographic

Fuck

I started e-stalking again

Interesting that this one had a paki step dad that she's affectionate towards

or better yet, jewish geographic

interplanetray solaric

If a girl ends up in a foster home with a labour council, you can pretty much guarantee they'll be pimping her out to muslim men for the next 10 years. That's Labour's MO now. Pandering to muslims with: vote for us (and make your enslaved female family members vote for us), we'll let you rape little white girls.

There really does need to be a fucking revolution in this country now, and the bloodier the better.

Attached: 1520889679514.png (328x301, 239K)

are you sure that doesn't violate the terms of your sentence?

how do you spend 80 euros on groceries every month

why do british supermarkets sell pre-sliced shitty "salami" instead of selling the actual sausages like they do on the continent, what the fuck is wrong with us

seen a tweet arguing that minimum wage should be 4x average rent

Ready to kill some slav subhumans

there aren't any conditions...

quit changing your tripcode

Baffling that any white person could vote for Labour

Prime Minister Mogg

Attached: are moggy.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

prolly spends the rest eating outside

i eat loose food in supermarkets

are you saying that 80 is a lot or not

yes there are, you should have been made well aware of them by your case worker

is india anglo?

SALAH doo doo dodo dodo

Attached: wwi-british-lion-leads-cubs-of-the-colonial-territories-DPA21H.jpg (1300x908, 251K)

bought another scratchcard and won a fiver
can't stop winning lads

Attached: the specials.gif (360x270, 1.45M)

>watching TV

Attached: 1517809881119.png (578x566, 12K)

Help me improve my English, lads. I'm trying to speak like Jack London, but everyone else is saying that I speak like shit.

Attached: red_2Bmenace_2Banti_2Bsoviet_2.jpg (755x1024, 159K)

BBRRRRRAAAPP*

OH EXCUSE ME, IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A LITTLE SHIT ON YOUR DICK, SWEETIE.

*PPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

OH PUMPKIN, CAN YOU SMELL THE WRETCHED ODOR EMANATING FROM MY ANUS AND LOFTING THROUGH THE AIR TO YOUR NOSTRILS?

*BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

GOODNESS ME SWEETHEART, I THINK THOSE SQUINTY EYED CHINKS IN HONG KONG HEARD THAT ONE!

*PPPPFFFRRTRRTRTT*

WHOOPSIE, SORRY SUGAR, THAT ONE WAS WETTER THAN OL' BESSIE'S VAGINA WHEN SHE BIRTHED THAT CALF! BOY HOWDY WAS THERE VAGINAL DISCHARGE FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!

OH NELLY, HANG ON TO THOSE SHEETS HONEY BISCUIT, HERES COMES THE MOTHER LOAD!

*GUUUURRRGGGLLLEEE*

*BBBBRRRRDDDAAAAPPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTT*

OH LOOK AT YOU SWEET PEA, ITS LIKE I ORDERED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM DAIRY QUEEN AND DUMPED IT ON YOU

*sniff*

OH...

*SSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

THE AROMA IS OVERWHELMING

*SSSSNNNOOORRRTT*

OH, LOOKS LIKE I GOT A LITTLE CHOCOLATE KISS ON MY SNIFFER!

*HHHHEEEEUUUGGGG*

ITS TOO STRONG FOR ME, DUMPLIN

*BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAGGGHHH*

OH ME OH MY, SUGAR PLUM, YOURE ABSOLUTELY SOAKED IN MY VOMIT! ITS LIKE PROM WITH TYRONE ALL OVER AGAIN!

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET CLEANED UP HONEY, MY DADDY WILL BE HOME ANY MINUTE. UNTIL NEXT TIME, LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE~

*BBBRTTT*

Attached: LEMONKE.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

Friend asked me to take care of her cat. What do I do lads?

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1366x768, 637K)

bought my dear mum a £3 scratchcard for mothers day
she won £20
i was dead chuffed

Really

I'm not on bail
I'm just on a 12 month community order
obviously I can't do anything illegal but I can still use the internet obviously

Say you're allergic

They do sell the sausages, where are you looking?

Seems Americans being obsessed with cuck shit goes back farther than previously thought.

E

Anglo is a meme, no one calls themself that here

Americans call chickpeas '''''garbanzo beans''''', what the fuck

huh, funny how they can imply that slavs are an inferior race but the minute a German says it, it's world war all of a sudden

Attached: 151120_600.jpg (600x398, 121K)

Say yes then kick it out. That'll teach her.

no we don't

Can we discuss this russia business lads because Tbh I am a bit worried they are undermining us.

The fact is they have crossed the line and have inflicted harm on our own people in our own country, let alone possibly killing another russian exile today. It seems our only possible options are:

>Freezing financial assets
>Bans on visas
>Boycotting the Fifa World Cup in Russia later this year
>Taking Russian broadcasters such as RT (formerly Russia Today) off the air in the UK
>War

Now war seems unlikely but also the only option that will actually slap Russia into place provided we have nato to back us up. I dont know what to make of any of it 2bh. So what do you think lads?

Attached: 1439846456522.jpg (1024x752, 143K)

okay fair enough
>obviously I can't do anything illegal
yes?
saying that you're stalking people on the internet probably isn't the best idea

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (527x124, 7K)

She left me

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1366x768, 781K)

el frijol garbanzo...

I hate the tomate

Only in the very largest supermarket "superstores" like Tesco extra and it's an incredibly runty and low quality selection compared to what you'd get in even a tiny town supermarket in Germany or wherever.

I don't know why this country can't into cured meats and I dislike it bigly

*picks you up and throws you out of this general*

That's enough out of you.

Attached: IMG_1029.jpg (701x1000, 115K)

Funny but from my experience Germans tend to say that it's Americans who are inferior. Actually not really inferior, but they certainly like them less than Russians. Even though they don't even like Russians, yeah.

Launching a full scale crackdown on money laundering in the British financial sector would have the Russian oligarchs shitting themselves
Shame it will never happen with the Tories in charge

NIGE WANT BORING GREY BLAND SAUSAGES
NONE OF THAT FOREIGN CRAP

Who does the White Working class vote for then if they cant vote for labour for being anti white, and cant vote for tories for being anti poor

hope putin drops every single nuclear weapon in his arsenal on every square nanometer of the U*ited K*ngdom. THE A*GLO WILL DIE IN MY LIFE TIME.

oh mane mane dodo dodo dah dah

mad how there's a perception that muslims are everywhere in this country just because there is a highly concentrated population in some areas

In case you didn't know a large amount of Americans then were Nazi sympathizers. Actually most of the allies had Nazi sympathizers.

mad that

We have great sausages in the UK, just not cured meat sausages.

*shits on you as you're lifting me*
OwO daddy has a stain on his shirt now *sniffs*

what is it with the rise of these "youtube philosophers" who hide behind an avatar thesedays

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)

Reminder that Rees-Mogg is just another corporate puppet-in-parliament. In his case lobbying for corporations, including degenerate tobacco companies, without declaring an interest
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of military intervention in Libya (2011) and Syria (2015)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201011/cmhansrd/cm110321/debtext/110321-0004.htm#1103223000001
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34987921

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

>belarusian nazi propaganda.
Comfy, isn't it?

Why nuclear? Isn't it obvious he's going to use chemical weapon instead?

>large amount

nope, and a big old nope, there was a contingent but nothing large

The Tories are the true party of the working class

hope he drops every single nuclear weapon in his tottenham as well

wot game though

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049

>Ansar Ali, a spokesman for Together Against Grooming, also appeared on the programme and was asked why Asian gangs are often blamed for child sexual exploitation.

>"I don't think there is a link to their heritage because most people from their background don't commit these sort of acts.

solid logic there Ansar. all the dozens of gangs being predominantly muslim is just a coincidence.

how do i get off this fucking ride?

Attached: v.jpg (251x242, 33K)

I want the entire island vaporized and turned into the Great European Parking Lot.

>We have great sausages in the UK
most of them are kinda shit and full of gristle

hope putin drops every single nuclear weapon in his arsenal directly onto my ballsack

just fucking zapped myself with my laptop charger

expropriate all oligarch property in the capital

It can't be turned into European Parking Lot if it will be vaporized. You need actual ground to put your cars to, and if you will vaporize it, there will be no ground.

stop buying shit sausages then, retard.

Can't think of a more stupid idea than Mogg defecting to UKIP

National Geographic to be renamed the Bloody Racist, Sorry.

we should be seizing their assets even if they weren't cheeky buggers
tired of this country being owned by multinational consortia with stupid names like penitas, russian oligarchs and saudi nonces.

just zapped some twat

pack it up autists
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180312201647.htm
a cure has been found

we can't let this go on anymore

no they're not
be quiet

Vote tactically against Labour: UKIP>Tories>Labour
If your vote might get/keep Labour out, vote Tory (assuming that's who's challenging them). If not, go protest vote.

very problematic post

what does it say

REMEMBER TO ENLIST FOR THE 2ND CRIMEAN WAR

Attached: John_Bull_-_World_War_I_recruiting_poster.jpg (431x640, 36K)

It was more than just a couple m8. Even a lot of the media at the time touched on it. Kennedy himself was an admirer of Hitler. The Brits had prince Edward. Something none of them wanted to admitted was that Nazi ideas of eugenics and racial hygiene etc were not unique to Germany and was prevalent in all western countries at the time.

nah I've looked into it
everything's got gristle in it
you're simply not chewing your food properly because you're a fat twat

people here like to complain about how britain was racist and genocidal against the indigenous population but nobody ever brings up that the natives allied with the french

>fat disgusting cretinoid runt representing the UK
very appropirate

What's London like /brit/ ?

Attached: westminster.jpg (1600x1000, 396K)

we should have mandatory military service

would bloody love a conventional ground war against russia

I know I'd die and we'd lose but I'd bloody love it

the toilers will be back soon

Attached: starbucks for the neet god, wagebucks for the wagecucks.jpg (2000x2000, 261K)

and bobby firm-ino